It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of the human race?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Humanity cannot save itself. Every attempt at Nirvana has failed because the minions of satan wreak havoc, as is their nature.

The most darkly charismatic of satan's minions, Adolf Hitler, psychologically enslaved the German people. If people do not believe, then nothing can be achieved. The subleties of language and how it can be used as a control, (passive suggestion, direct marketing, orders, 'education'), are proven control strategies. People in Germany came to believe in Hitler's eugenics. That his ideology was born of his pathological hatred of Jews and not of any divine revelation or superior knowledge that the Germanic tribes were the master race, did not cause sceptism among the masses. This indicates to me that any future attempts at a morally guided and governed world, orchestrated and managed by people, will also fail.

Christianity has been hijacked and subverted and the teachings of Jesus have, at best, been undermined. If any organisation attempts to instil or install global, human constructed Nirvana, another organisation will rise up and say, 'No, our idea of Nirvana is better than your idea of Nirvana' and so there will be war.

The Bible warns us about all of this, as I am sure many are aware, and humanity has been advised to not trust any attempt at global homogenisation of thought and 'peace', as this will be satan's great deception. The Bible also warns that many will fall for this deception, and this is what I find so hideously evil, people will only fall for it because of their egocentric naivity that man and man alone can win the fight against the evil that is in the heart of man.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Personally i think one day, we will become one gender, and that gender will be mostly male. No matter what you guys think, this is not impossible.

The world will be a better place for it, but i doubt you will get peace in this world anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
well I wont get in the way of the engineering.
Im just saying...cant we do things alittle more moral?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Just_a_dude]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

the human race is doomed to fail - sad but true.

I think rather we are Doomed to be lead into Failure.
we the populus are not doing this, it is TPTB that are wrecking the planet and us with it.

I think what we are seing as 'gods' are the ones manufactured the things here and around us, and God is responsible for the ones that came here and put this ball into life.
Maby they were doing their jobs and wooshing around the universe and create life as Gods servants if you will.
I also think the planet EArth is some million years, but not the living things ON it, and for the Future of mankind, may involve mass displacement around in the milky way as the grand plan of creating life across the universe..

Its my coffee talking again, but it feels more liky then us just crawled up of the mud and not knowing what to do...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Humanity cannot save itself. Every attempt at Nirvana has failed because the minions of satan wreak havoc, as is their nature.

The most darkly charismatic of satan's minions, Adolf Hitler, psychologically enslaved the German people. If people do not believe, then nothing can be achieved. The subleties of language and how it can be used as a control, (passive suggestion, direct marketing, orders, 'education'), are proven control strategies. People in Germany came to believe in Hitler's eugenics. That his ideology was born of his pathological hatred of Jews and not of any divine revelation or superior knowledge that the Germanic tribes were the master race, did not cause sceptism among the masses. This indicates to me that any future attempts at a morally guided and governed world, orchestrated and managed by people, will also fail.

Christianity has been hijacked and subverted and the teachings of Jesus have, at best, been undermined. If any organisation attempts to instil or install global, human constructed Nirvana, another organisation will rise up and say, 'No, our idea of Nirvana is better than your idea of Nirvana' and so there will be war.

The Bible warns us about all of this, as I am sure many are aware, and humanity has been advised to not trust any attempt at global homogenisation of thought and 'peace', as this will be satan's great deception. The Bible also warns that many will fall for this deception, and this is what I find so hideously evil, people will only fall for it because of their egocentric naivity that man and man alone can win the fight against the evil that is in the heart of man.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

thats the problem we know what to do.. we know how to have a utopia..

Let me spell this out as clear as i can.

We are being lead to the slaughter house and we don't even know it...

watch Tv, drive your car, go shoping, be popular, go on x factor and pop idol

and as we "yes me included" we are all contributing to our very exstermination

i dont have faith in god what so ever.. i do have faith "i hope" in the understanding of others to open them blinkers very very wide and see the s#tfest we are in as a race

If we keep going the human race will be gone befor you can say DODO

god is not the answer nore is asking question about aliens..

what is the plan for the human race? did anyone stop to ask WHAT we plan on doing now that we are here? regardless of god?

that question is WHY we are screwed...

ants have more of a clue than humans!!!!! it does make me vomit a lot to think i am apart of this race..

in fact we disgrace the very word race.. we act like every person is there own race..

sick sick tiwsted little lost humans..

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
George Orwell said:

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- forever.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a "whirrled peas," bumper sticker.

It's human nature the have a "keeping up with the Jones," syndrome, and it wouldn't matter if everyone was a king or a queen. People will still try to "one up," each other!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
kinda on topic here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is how i feel about all of us.. and yes me aswell

im just as bad as the rest of you lot out there.. we are all to blame for this crap we are in...

i hope reading my thread gives you humility... or something

im always positive but sometimes... just sometimes i wonder wtf of a mess we are in

god... if you can read this.. you are a human and as sad as the creation you made

and indeed i hate you "god that is"..
~

now i shall play some stevie wonder

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That video is classic. Glad to see the rest of the world is as screwed up as the US. Gotta love Monte Python.

To just a dude nobody is going to save us from ourselves. I think life is more tolerable when you just accept there is going to be injustice and things are never going to be perfect and enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by Just_a_dude

Im not going to entirely burst your bubble here but I would say to check your sources etc.

Your post shocked me as an example of how people are being easily decieved.

Dear XXXN30

I find this response pretty comical from someone who purports Obama is the Anti-Christ.

The phrase "Practice what you preach" seems fitting.

Your wonderful thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No offence intended toward you but I think its important to mention.

Ditto.

Back on topic:

No matter the probability, I like this concept in OP:

"I hope someday we can unite the world and live in peace."

Regards...KK

[edit on 20-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I really hope something like this happens before the ant Christ uses future technology like this on us. Star and Flag.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Hermetisist777]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join