It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of the human race?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I hope someday we can unite the world and live in peace.
Every one should be kings and queens in the future. Every one will be given a computer and internet by birth right. (They will be cheep in 10 years.) Every thing will be voted on by ALL the people around the world. Our leaders will use moral love as their law to assure we make GOD aligning choices. There must not be a Dictator. (This would lead to the Antichrist and hell on earth.) It must be Democratic. People with money will be able to keep their money. Just the power will be given to the people. There is a moral way of doing things and a unmoral way. All humans are divine and even if they are poor, meek, ect. should be treated the same as those with millions. - the meek.
If you agree. Star and Flag.
All humans should be awoken. There is allot out there that is beyond most humans. I tell you this...every thing that is coming in the future can either be used against humans or for and with humans.

With technology coming out soon that is dangerous for every one.

Virtual reality via nanobot injection? Ray Kurzweil says it’s the future

Source: Digital Media..

Virtual reality has long promised a way to create an immersive illusion so convincing you can’t tell the fake from the real.

Futurist Ray Kurzweil says it’s that kind of virtual reality will make virtual travel possible. Not in the way you might expect, with a super-realistic display creating faux imagery on a screen or a pair of goggles. But instead by injecting nanobots into your brain.

Kurzweil speculates in an interview with Good magazine that nanotechnology could simulate travel because an injection of nanobots could trick your neurons into thinking that you’re really traveling someplace you aren’t.

If it sounds a bit like taking psychedelic drugs, it is. You get pretty much the same effect, but these nanobots are technically robots, not drugs.

Do I think this means that it’s time to invest in nanotechnology gaming and to sell short anything that has to do with display-based video games or virtual worlds? No. It’ll take time before the nanobots are perfected. And can you imagine what happens if they stimulate the wrong part of your brain and give you some kind of nightmare or seizure? I wouldn’t want to be the guinea pig for that experiment.

I heard Kurzweil talk last year about game development and the next 20 years at the Game Developers Conference.

He speculated back then that human lifespans would start stretching longer and that we would start becoming immortal at some point as nanotechnology and biological research advances make it possible to repair our bodies as they age.

Kurzweil is also a proponent of the Singularity theory.

I would wager we’re quite a few years away from making this happen. As for virtual travel, Kurzweil estimates that flawless virtual travel will be doable around 2030. But the Good magazine interview is nevertheless fascinating.

blacklistednews.com...

www.myspace.com...
There is a possibility that aliens have been using this technology along with a SUPER ADVANCED Quantum ubiquitous computer since we were cave monkeys. It waits for triggers then it watches.
It spread like the flu.
If this is the case. We forgive you. We morally love you.
Isn't it kinda funny how we don't have a base on mars yet? Its because we are still in our baby stages of evolution. But we have reached a consciousness that is high enough to the universal community. Were we ALL should be treated with moral love. We can be viruses to the universe or Angels. Every thing is a test. The universe works in mysterious ways. But it does work.
Peace to our brothers and sisters of the universe. Not my job.

GOD BLESS.
Jesus The Magi Christ is the King of Kings.
He sacrificed him self for us. So we could evolve. He died so us monkeys could evolve. He was a conscious spark.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have faith in GOD and my overlords. All around the world. I have Hope!
I as an American am sorry for my country and the things we have done. I have Hope in our new administration.

Moral love and god bless.

- A small insignificant American with a soul.

Peace in life.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Just_a_dude]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Just_a_dude

Im not going to entirely burst your bubble here but I would say to check your sources etc.

Your being lied to if you think that we are going to be united in peace for a good cause.

Your post shocked me as an example of how people are being easily decieved.

You are needing to read your bible if you are indeed christian.

No offence intended toward you but I think its important to mention.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I still have hope and faith. One day our overlords will allow this to come to be. I know it wont be easy...but it is very possible that this is an outcome to our future as humans. Separate but one. After we are awaken...moral love as our guide.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just_a_dude
I still have hope and faith. One day our overlords will allow this to come to be. I know it wont be easy...but it is very possible that this is an outcome to our future as humans. Separate but one. After we are awoken...moral love as our guide.

What you are saying is the road to self worship.

Thats dangerous and a very easy delusion to create.

You typed God bless and mentioned Jesus. The things you quote have warned of this way of thinking.

Be very careful is all im going to say.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I am glad that you have hope and faith. But I think that the sad truth is that mankind will never live as one.

For some reason, we hate and destroy our fellowman. I think that this has been programmed into us because otherwise it is inexplicable.

Hold on to your hope and faith. That is the way.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
All 'they' want, is an horrible disaster so that the populus of the EArth would AGREE to and Wanting a NWO...

Nada more... What NWO are planning, one could speculate...
Are the Killing of the slaves , since they are done with the work ? are they moving on thru the galaxy with a chosen few? 144.000 ?
Or
Are they preparing for something disaterous and trying to save 20% of us 'dudes' roaming the EArth .. ?
one can only speculate.

Israel=Isis Ra El = Gods land ??? One can only speculate here also !

Edit: I tend to get chills when people are talking about plans after 2012, is that wierd or just me drinking too much coffee ? Like on the news, 'it well be finished in the year 2014.' and I'm automaticly thinking: Why are they building it if it is all changed by then..??
Mmm, too much coffee... !!!!

[edit on 20-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I in no way worship myself. I'm just a monkey human with a soul, trying to evolve. Its not my job to save the world. Its our overlords jobs all around the world.

Jesus is the King of Kings. So anyways...I am an American.... I have freedom and liberty.
Yes in the past I have thought of myself as something special, (I think this is all humans.) but I have repented to Jesus. I fell into that trap once before. Wont again. Hey lets make this guy the "KING" if any thing goes wrong we can just blame it on him. lol no thanks. Not my job. It is my job however to break the crown into as many pieces as there is humans on the earth. I did nothing...GOD did it through me. I am not magic. I am not a prophet. I am just an American who has been #ed with immensely. We all have our initiations.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So is this thread about the future of the human race?

Or the future of an American christian race?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I've seen this before. I don't think just a dude is faking his 'belief .

Just a dude this is what you need to since you obviously sound really confused.
I think you show slow down and ask you're self why you feel the need to have a belief? What's so wrong with just an idea? An idea can change but a belief is more difficult to change. Also you sound really paranoid and I would recommend laying off any mj for a while you do some searching.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
These 'overlords' around the world will not save us, only Jesus will - I agree with you 100% on that.

I have noticed that when people say they believe in Jesus, a lot of other people attack them - just like Jesus was put down during His time on earth.

He is still being put down. He is probably wondering why he bothered to try and save such a crap race of people.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
All 'they' want, is an horrible disaster so that the populus of the EArth would AGREE to and Wanting a NWO...

Nada more... What NWO are planning, one could speculate...
Are the Killing of the slaves , since they are done with the work ? are they moving on thru the galaxy with a chosen few? 144.000 ?
Or
Are they preparing for something disaterous and trying to save 20% of us 'dudes' roaming the EArth .. ?
one can only speculate.
This is what I'm talking about. I hope they do their mass evolution of humanity with moral love. None of this destruction, so they can manipulate the herd. This would be the unmoral way about things. Since we are reaching Consciousness that is close to (Baby stages.) divine. This would be wrong. We are the universe conscious of its self. I do not worship the image of Jesus. I worship what he did for us as humans. What we will one day do for other beings we find through out the universe. Moral love. I think our scientists need to start working on meat that tastes like meat but is not. Just simple stuff like this...instead of war.

- Just an American.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I personally feel that it is a cover for a 2012 spiritual evolution type thread.

We are all going to go "PING!" and evolve.

Its amazing how people will listen to someone talk about genetics when they know absolutely nothing about it yet promise something crazy.

I always think of the PING in Monty Python when I hear someone speak of spiritual awakening etc.

I could be wrong though and if I am then apologies. I just find it difficult to agree with what is being said in the OP.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I personally feel that it is a cover for a 2012 spiritual evolution type thread.

We are all going to go "PING!" and evolve.

Its amazing how people will listen to someone talk about genetics when they know absolutely nothing about it yet promise something crazy.

I always think of the PING in Monty Python when I hear someone speak of spiritual awakening etc.

I could be wrong though and if I am then apologies.

Im not some new age bible thumper. lol Im just a guy like you. What I mean by awaken is having all the secrets held from us about aliens, technology ect being revealed to the general public. This would in your words. "PING" the people. Much better than some kind of none moral manipulation of the masses by destruction or pain and suffering.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

In that case my apologies for taking that the wrong way but it was a little vague at the start. New age bible thumper
I am not actually condemning you for being christian etc if that is what you believe. I think youve taken me the wrong way a little.

I know where you are coming from now. I think that a lot of the things you are speaking about will happen but I always question motive and sadly I doubt that they will be without an alterior motive.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So is this thread about the future of the human race?

Or the future of an American christian race?

I my self do not care what you believe in. As long as its foundation is built on moral love. Harm none. I believe in Jesus the Christ cause he gave his life for us. I think peace and tolerance is very important for all religions. I consider my self a budhist, hermetic, Christian.
Im not going to defend my self any further on this page. lol

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

My alterior motive is all our children living in peace. No more wars. Exploring space. Fun stuff.
(No one in the future will know of me. (Yes I smoke the gonja some times. So Im kinda paranoid that "They" are watching me. lol) I am just the universe speaking through the consciousness of this small insignificant human.
But yea...If you agree that every one should be kings and queens in the future.. without the use of unmoral tactics. (By aliens, overlords or what ever. Sure they may have used these tactics in the past. When we were less conscious (How we treat cows?)...but we are evolving.) Star and flag.
All I'm asking for is little moral love for us all.

-Just a monkey human with a soul.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

The future humans, well, since you mention children, they start theyr lifes by learning untruths and semi-truths, how are they supposed to evolve into Loving human beings? They will face the same wall of deceptions and ignorance as this generation has grown up in...
Learning that 'million of years ago..' ,what a load of crock, just track the moon 3 inches per year for 4.5 billion years, you see the moon is inside EArth and stuff like that, and if the kids ask the teacher about something they have read on the net or heard from friends,they get 'corrected' to the false aproven 'fact', when they, as us grow up and no longer have this 'mental' control by the schools, they will see that it is not 'so' and get into an state of misstrust and anger..

That is the Future human race..It doesnt stop, it goes on for generations...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I do not put my faith in god.. but i do try my best to have faith in other humans who are in the same boat as me.

They may be white, black, small, tall, ect ect, but one thing we can not escape is our own question of why.

Each and every person has a view based on the same very question and we do not need god to answer this for us.

he or "it" made a universe do you think he cares what questions you have of him or "it".?

Humanity will always be in a bad way until we understand we "need" to stop asking of IT/HIM and question OUR SELF.

We have all the answers to our questions.

Not god not aliens not budda or something els.. just US..

I read a funny thing once and i kinda stand by this :

Our body is the temple and our mind is the builder.

take from that what you will but asking IT/HIM/HER/SOMETHING to answer your question.. you will ask into infinity

the human race is doomed to fail - sad but true.

unless some epic intervention happens or we get a grip be for it is to late.

we will be here a lot less longer than our friends the dinosaurs...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You are so right - it is all about disinformation.
It makes me sick.
But it is being engineered by some people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join