It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens vs god

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

its not like i am shy about it i just do not want to come across as a nutcase
you know many people see a tunnel or god or something but i didnt

But i did see my own body lit up light a million light bulbs it was really wacked out.. now do not get me wrong here i know there is more to life and just what we see. iv seen a ghost and that scared the be jeebers outta me..

basically this is what happend just so you have some kinda understanding, and im not asking you to belive me here just understand it happend to me and not everyone els!

I was feeling tad crappy in myself.. sick? i duno but wasnt feeling to good neways.. now i had been making posts about odd numbers as "theresult" be for this name "SA" so feel free to check if you wish ..

So im sleeping as you do lol but i cant recall my dream but i know it stoped

i had the most amazing feeling i can say "pins and needles" alll over my body but it was like lights?

i dont know how to really say it but i could see my body on fire "not fire fire" but it was loads of little lights "looked liked galaxys " only way i can describe it really.. then this is the mad part..

It felt like life was talking to me.. you know the essence picked my body up and shoved life back into me

I know this sounds mental but im not one of them after life kinda people or anything like that i do have faith but not in a biblical sens..

so yeah IT says but it didnt talk .. it was more of a feeling that LIFE is a reason it has a reason

Everything that is living is an answer to ITs own question ..

we think the universe is mmm just something we live in when in fact the universe is "someone els" asking its own question

thats why i said asking a question a question is a bad idea

IT is not going to tell us what the answer is because IT does not even know the answer "thats why we are here" to help solve the riddle

its as clueless as we are

thats why u dont ask why .. it dont even know why!! lol
its a big joke i can say that

But and i can this deeply SOMETHING needs us to be here "all life"

to keep it going? i dunno but im guessing "based on what i know" that is the case

it wants us it needs us and without us there is infact NO it.. :/ "i hate it as much as u"

and the reason i hate it is because mankind has job to do.. and we do not do our job we use our own self importance to avoid the very question

we need to keep the universe going at all costs

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

That doesn’t sound crazy. Many here at ATS, including me have had some sort of paranormal experience we cant explain. Mine happened to be direct contact with a demon from the Ouija board.

It was very real. I felt the same way about making a public statement about it but did anyways. I started a thread on it with lots of interesting theories.

Sometimes you find that others have experienced the same thing. It’s kind of like you got a second chance to better your life and see life for what is .

Many take the gift of life for granted. It’s very short compared to eternity or as you say infinity.

It may have been some sort of divine intervention a fighting for your soul experience. That feeling you describe can be a good indicator of which path to take to find all your questions.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

it was crazy but i wasnt scared?

I dont know what happend that day but SOMETHING happend lol and i felt mm well i wont go into that part but iv changed lets leave it at that

but yea aliens and god we have them both.. one is asking the other does not give answers as we are the answer to its question

you cant get an answer if you ask a question a question

Thats why we have infinity

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I just wanted to let you know that you have a good thread here, even if it's mostly the same old debate that rages here every day.

But...your writing hurts my head. Not enough punctuation or something.

Anyway...have fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join