It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens vs god

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

LOL, not trying to derail your thread but I immediately thought of the third installment in the "Alien vs. Predator" series.......

AVG: Armageddon

Good thread though, I think aliens likely made us but God made them.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

spot on!!

you see god is in fact real but hes not a dude in a toga, he or it should i say is the very question "beings" want to understand or at least find out why

with this WHY thing comes infinity, logicaly why would you ask a question a question?

your body is logical your mind is not.. your body is the answer and ur mind is the question

thats why its confusing.. we are asking a question A question

The universe is a question that someone els is asking.. thats why we wont ever find out the answer because it does not have one

logical

infinity IS us lot asking a question to a question

; ))

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I totally agree, God is an all encompassing force (sorry to sound like star wars but...). IMO, anyone who thinks he is some grey hared old man in a white toga with golden sandals sitting on a cloud is crazy. We can come closer to understanding the Universe, but we will never be on the level of God. No one, not even lifeforms 10 billion years ahead of us.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

the funny part is.. what ever did make "this" does not know it has ! lol or it does but its not going to tell us..

The universe is a physical representation of a question.. you see aliens are just as clueless as we are. "or some"

The question is the answer ! or why bother asking? hehe

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I am not sure I can agree with your theory of the Universe is a quantum result of a question( I assume thats what you mean).

I think the Universe was probably made by clashing brains or bubble nucleation.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

its the only logical solution in order to have a question one would require one..

I mean think about it

what is a question ? and what is the outcome? what would self reflect itself?

The question IS the answer to what we seek that is the problem

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blood_demon

Do you believe in GOD? If not why? The religious folk have just about enough evidence as you guys do for alien contact. Stories, pictures/videos of something religious and others, the ufo people would not want to contradict itself by saying thier proof is hogwash would they.

Dude, check it:

The religious folks have a book (the bible). That's second and third-hand knowledge and heresay - not even translated 100% correct IMHO. Does alot of religious belief and faith alone not stem from that book that's 1,800 or so years old?
So you got that.

The UFO folks have 100's of thousands of sightings - in the last 60 years alone.
The UFO folks have the battle of Los Angeles, which is a smoking gun - in my eyes...
They also have Roswell, which was not a damned weather balloon.
So I mentioned sightings first, my bad....

The objects in the background of antiquity paintings - don't say UFO'believers only see what they wanna see in this case - any person with logic can deduce that those objects are out of place (technologically speaking with regards to the era), and they are just not earthly.

Stone tablets (Sumeria), Ancient Egypt (The Pyramids?), The Mayans (2012 prophecy aside, look at their pyramids, structures, and their knowledge of the cosmos)!

Billions of stars times billions of galaxies - 300 or so exoplanets already discovered with our primitive technology (all found within the last 21 years) - it never ends, so there is definetly something out there. There is definetly other life. No physical proof needed!

...But are we being visited?

Who's to say that 30% of civiliizations from every other planet (that have life) hasn't or couldn't have been around before we got started? What if this 30% or so started their life cycles 3 billions years before us? Hell, 3 millions years before us and didn't kill themselves off? I'm sure they have developed deep-space travel, profound spiritual enlightenment, other things I can't even begin to imagine...
We've been dabbling with machines since the 1400's (the printing press), but things didn't really take off until the mid 1800's (thanks to Ben Franklin and his discovery of electricity) with the Industrial Revolution. So, we're only a few hundred years into all of this technology, and we think we know it all. We haven't a clue. For real...
We think we know where we came from, but we have no proof (based on science - evolution, which is incomplete or inconclusive because of the so-called missing link, and the primordial soup theory - which doesn't answer how we have countless numbers of different species and sub species... Billions of different creatures! Here - on this one planet!!! All from one or two cells?
).
We think we will go to a Heaven or a Hell based on our actions we create during this life (so much for mistakes!), and we will kill, die, and try to convert other's belief's for these things (based on religion).

There are too many things that science and religion can not answer.

I'm sorry, do I have this wrong?

Edit to edit.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by impaired]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Wow, I thought I had the most bizarre God VS Alien theory of all but yours is even more bizarre! There is both a God and Aliens.

So we must play by the rules and not say what we think only answer the questions?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

the mental part is this ///

The universe itself is a giant question .. it has no answer .. but in order for it to answer its own questions requires life ..

You see life is yin yang kinda thing, now i know many do not get that but let me show you

self replication is needed in order to get the answer to the question, do you think that only your body is self replicated?

Your mind is self replicated by the very thing that put this xfest into motion..

without a question one can not possibly have an answer to the very thing that we are in. logical

So what are we in? well its easy we are in a question of epicness..

aliens as my good friend pointed out do not know what life is.. ok some do some dont

But the point is to just understand the function of life.. what is a tree?

Is a tree not alive? is the grass not alive? what is alive? what is life?

well its a function its an answer that also holds the question

Your body is the other side.. you see it has to have both

So what we are in is a question someone or something is asking and in order to get that answer requires your body and your mind

we or "it" i should say NEEDS us to do 2 things

ask questions

keep it all going

how does one self replicate the answer ? well we become the one who is asking the question and the other flip side is we have to keep asking

the universe is mmm locked shall we say, but its good because if it was not

we would not be on ats even asking the questions we do

some questions are good and some are bad.

-- the universe is a physical representation of a question, that is why it has no shape just like your mind has no shape..

You and me and "life" are one of the same thing

In order to have one you need the other ; )

-- nice eye by the way --

[edit on 9-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Well said, we are very young in our civilization- we just think we are special because we have surpassed all other prior civilizations( known anyways) in technology. But like you said, we don't know crap. I do have a feeling these next 50 years will be of great enlightenment though.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
and if you think im wrong try to answer this question

www.abovetopsecret.com...

then you understand more clear what it is we are in fact inside and "outside"

; )

Looking inside out can be a funny thing really!

here is another fun one for you ^^)

[edit on 9-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

in the bible god said he made a woman from a man. taking a rib of a man and creating a woman. so does this mean that god is a male? some species here on earth are male, yet they can reproduce. its all a little weird.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

well i will be honest here..

I do not believe in god in the bible
BUT i a do believe in god if that makes any sens?

what im saying is more about life itself and the function .. god to me is the very question..

its all around us and we are god as well. only by virtue of the question

We ask to keep IT going

When i died in my sleep "long story" IT told me why in fact life is needed and its to answer its own question.. but it needs us to ask in order for it to get its own answers

I will admit its mind boggling but IT said to me do not ask why you are here understand WHAT you are and this universe needs us more than you or most people understand

i don't know if aliens made us or "god" biblicaly but i do know SOMETHING told me the question is the answer and it keeps our universe going and its the reason why its here..

In a stupid way "god is asking a question" and we are the outcome and the next question!

we are god aswell "spooky" heh hehe

btw GOD = IT but i dont use god IT told me IT its name :/ "dont ask me i didnt ask" lol

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thank you, I'm glad you like my eye. I'm flattered. O.K here I go.

You can disagree with me it's not a problem.

I don’t mean to differ with you but my mental state says the opposite. The answers are all around us and these answers cause all the questions.

I do give you credit for making me think harder than usual to keep up with you. I took a lot of psychology in college and don’t have a clue what you mean when you say “ Your mind is self replicated by the very thing that put this xfest into motion”

There is a scientific answer to how the universe was formed. God created us and the Aliens. He has a plan for both. Most are closed to the answer and the question on that one.

I agree that aliens don’t know what life is. That is true.

You ask “What is a tree a tree is not alive” The tree IS alive,, me, you and that tree are all three composed of the same elements only arranged in different molecular structures. I’ll bet you didn’t know spiders exoskeleton and sugar have the same molecular structure. Ive never tasted a spider but know it is true. Weird isn’t it.

Life is not as complex as we make it. The tree does not possess a soul, that is the difference. It doesn’t have the BREATH of life. It only lives.

If you self replicate the answer it becomes a fact and not a theory. In order to reach the same conclusion (answer) each time and be correct it takes a hypothesis, experiment, etc, etc. .

Since we cant stick an alien in a test tube we form our own answers to the paranormal. Those things cannot be replicated.

The universe is not locked and is full of answers depending on the questions.

Aliens and God are both in a different realm. We happen to see Aliens but not God but this doesn’t not mean that God is less than Aliens He in fact created them.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

well what and how i got this information is not because im just pulling out of thin air in that respect...

The question is the answer and i know that sounds really dumb

But its more true and real than you can understand!

You see in q physics its about the question and we do not know the question

so there for the question it sefl becomes the very answer you seek!

The universe is a question that "god" is asking "i hate using god" but neways IT is asking a question that requires an answer and the out come of the answer is self replication of the very question

its very crazy i do admin but when i died in my sleep IT the bugger told me not to ask why im here but to understand WHAT it is i am and what role i play IN the question

we are both

we are here to keep the universe going, create a new one and the only way that is possible is to ask a question and answer the question IT is ansking

you see ur mind works the very same way as the thing that made us

its scarey yes complex very and simple also

aliens, trees, cats, dogs are all the same thing

Functions of ITs answers and questions

IF life was not here the universe would not be here

Yin Yang ; )

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

First of all you don’t sound dumb just a bit complex.

The universe was created before man.

If the question is always the answer then we know the answer when we ask the question.

In other words if you ask the question “Is there a God” then the question just confirmed the answer of an automatic yes, otherwise why would we ask the question.

You can give 10 people the same question and they will all have a different answer. The sad part is some go through their entire lives looking for questions, rather than answers and when they die they are confused that their answers were never replicated to conclusion.

There is always good and evil forces working in both the world and the universe.

If you could ask only one question what would it be?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying in this respect.. now let me show you my question

something is not right here on our planet..

The universe is our god but it has its own questions.. you see to be apart of the very question requires you to ask of it..

We are asking why we are here when in fact asking why is the very reason why

If you can understand that?

I stand by this.. The universe is a physical representation of a question

In order for it to work requires the function of life.. the question is god and aliens are no smarter tho they do understand how very important understanding the question be for can understand the answer

You .. we know every answer to our question depending on what question it is you ask

no matter what the outcome in order to get one requires what?

now you understand what we are inside

yes and no are both the same thing.. a propagation of the very thing we are inside..

The more you ask the bigger it gets..

But there is only one question we can not ask and that is WHY ..

If we knew that answer WE become IT ... "or god" ect

keep asking yes but do not ask it why .. you will never get the answer as its a question

That is why we have infinity ; )

A question asking a question = bad idea

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

lol, i know what you mean, but mind boggling indeed. I would really like to hear your story about dying in your sleep. have you made a thread on it?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

nope i was kinda a bit scared and felt silly but i am happy to share it with others if they want to know what happend

its not like something i wanna go round shouting or making posts about and being called crazy

i am very pragmatic about life but what happend to me that night was not something i found funny..

scared the heck out of me

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I hear you. I'd like to hear it one day, whenever you feel comfortable, I know those sorts of things can haunt you once brought up. Don't wanna get off topic though so ill u2u from here.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join