It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens vs god

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
very simple questions and please reply to the way i ask "not what you think"

Questions

(a) how did life arise
(b) did god make aliens
(c) Is the universe what it seems
(d) are you able to type using math and science? "on this forum"
(e) why would aliens be real or not
(f) if we are alone "what is the point" ?

very basic questions here... and do not forget this is aliens vs god.. its more so for skeptics

so ill add some more just to narrow it down

(1) You live in an infinite universe
(2) You are alive on a planet in an infinite universe
(3) the world has more things on it that we can count
(4) what makes you special?

ok hope i set out my case.. and if you did not get the questions ill put one big question

(1) why are you here and what makes you think that is normal?

have fun...

"just a side note" aliens are real.. "logical"

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
"just a side note" aliens are real.. "logical"

Is this what you think? If it's what you know please provide definitve proof to back this statement up. From what I can tell from this forum, you are not allowed to make statements with out proof to back up your statements and links to youtube footage will suffice or stories. If you are saying that life exists elsewhere than yes that is possible not a proven fact but one I believe, if you are saying that they are here, it is onloy a theory and also not a proven fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
very simple questions and please reply to the way i ask "not what you think"

Questions

(a) how did life arise >>> Et made it, atleast here on EA
(b) did god make aliens >>> Yes
(c) Is the universe what it seems >>> Yes, but not what we are Told
(d) are you able to type using math and science? "on this forum" NO
(e) why would aliens be real or not >>> Why, No clue.
(f) if we are alone "what is the point" ?

very basic questions here... and do not forget this is aliens vs god.. its more so for skeptics

so ill add some more just to narrow it down

(1) You live in an infinite universe >>> NO
(2) You are alive on a planet in an infinite universe >>> Alive yes
(3) the world has more things on it that we can count >>> Earth? Yes
(4) what makes you special? >>> The ability to love my damiliy and friends before cliaming to material artifacts (Tv Pc GameCons) and help ppl in need.

ok hope i set out my case.. and if you did not get the questions ill put one big question

(1) why are you here and what makes you think that is normal?
I'm here to maybe learn something new about the world and the people in it.

have fun... >>> Thank you !

"just a side note" aliens are real.. "logical" Yes !

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You are my proof... we are the aliens...

or is our planet not the same as the other planets?

: If god made the universe with nothing inside it but only humans and the universe is infinite

we are the aliens..

we are ET do not need proof just logical thinking .. i know its hard but this thread is to keep you on your toes>>

what is god? and why do you think being gods little pet is more normal than aliens in space other than you or me being here?

lol funny i think dont you?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a. Life arose from a conscious effort
b. Yes. Let it also be said that, in essence, we also create god
c. And what does it seem to be?
d. 2+2 is math, so yes. E=MC2 is science, so again, yes
e. Huh? Why would they be real or not? What are we supposed to answer here?
f. The point? The point is to do with it what you think you should.

1. No. It had a start, so it must have a finish.
2. If you live in an infinite universe is no, then how can you be alive in an infinite universe? You're asking the same thing, though in a different way.
3. Wrong. It'll just take a real long time to count.
4. What makes me special is that I am a puppet that sees the strings.

Now, how do these questions relate to aliens versus gods? Nothing questioned is related to that initial statement.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Read your answers

and work it out.. its not about the questions but the overall summery of it.

so what do you find more probable after reading the answers? God Or aliens?
and remember some things

if life arose without god "or something" and we are in fact the only beings in our entire universe...

what does that in fact make you in an infinite universe?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You are failing to recognize one vital piece of the puzzle here... I will not speak for all, nor will I make assumptions for a few... but I, like some others, accept the fact that our gods are aliens. There is no distinction between the two.

Sure, sure, someone might argue that something had to start somewhere, that it took an act of God to get things moving... but then, one could simply respond by saying "why?"

You ask us to look at the responses, and to create a summary of things, and yet you yourself are ignoring the answers... we are all responding that yes, aliens are out there, we don't live in an infinite universe, and question 'e' makes no sense at all.

YOU, on the other hand, are sticking with the notion that we are alone in an infinite universe.

So, what exactly is your point with this? Are we to answer your questions and get them wrong in your eye, are we giving false information that we have been blinded with and that only you know the truth, or is all of this going to go somewhere... because, quite honestly... there's already plenty of threads out on ATS that lead to nowhere but the ideology of one person accusing all of us of being ignorant.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
ahh let me point out afew things

I know there are aliens... i know also that something other than aliens made the universe.. "i dont know what" but its a fact.

But i wanted to show how the "vision" of a god.. is being used to supprese the very real nature of the beast "the universe" to keep peoples minds closed.

this thread is for skeptics who brush away any notion of ET / ufos

The counter arugment is in fact what i stated.

If a skeptic can tell you there is no "life" out there... i would suggest he take a look at what we live on

we "are" out there already... the person who said the world was flat was indeed looking at his feet.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Now see... that is nicely put; forgive me for saying this, but it makes a great deal more sense then what was originally written.

I would like to add something, if I may: for those against aliens, for those same people who believe that we are alone... numerous medieval paintings have depicted holy occurrences with the images of UFOs in the background... accounts within the Holy Bible depict alien visitations... and with God's own words being "I am known by many names, all paths lead onto me"... if an alien dressed in robes were to make contact, an alien with the same religious principle as, say, the Pope, how soon would the visitor be stoned for being a demon in disguise?.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
That is a very valid point.

They do not want you to know that aliens are real why? well lets look at what the powers that be stand to lose if this was the case.

Everything!

your mind. our society as we know it would be of no use.. the control of money the very mind you use is already in a prison. The prison is controlled by man to keep other men powerless

Knowledge is indeed power.

Guns don't kill people, people do.. and the man made the gun to keep other men in control..

its a merry go round of epicness lies and control.

aliens are real and god is question we "both" seek...

That is a fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
numerous medieval paintings have depicted holy occurrences with the images of UFOs in the background... accounts within the Holy Bible depict alien visitations

Those are ufos to those that believe in aliens. Someone once said only ufo believers see ufos in cave paintings, ancient art and ot5her stuff. People who are qualified in thier that profession do not. If you wanted to, you people would see ufo's in cd cover art, trees and everything else. It all depends on the observer, and to those of us that are not sheeple to ufo community we see nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Do you believe in GOD? If not why? The religious folk have just about enough evidence as you guys do for alien contact. Stories, pictures/videos of something religious and others, the ufo people would not want to contradict itself by saying thier proof is hogwash would they.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I can understand your argument here but i want to point out some facts and i will answer your question about god.

Yes i do belive in god.. but he does not ware a toga and i do not ask him to save me from myself.. he/it gave me that power or i wouldnt be here...

jesus is not god "he was his son" in the bible many people confuse this.. but let me ask you something

What do you find more strange.. the notion of infinity? and us all alone in a universe? or the understanding that LIFE is the gift not being human..

Arrogance is the problem.. you say to someone what is life.. the will automaticly be selfish and think of themsefls not the "it" ..

God on the other hand can make us and aliens.. does that seem strange?

is my cat a lessor being than me? if god made my cat and made me? what do i share with my cat?

the spirit of life itself.. not my shallow self ego. tho it does help one to survive many people forget this...

aliens = cats

They are the same thing we are.. you live on a planet "would u dispute that?"

So if we live on a planet in space with cats and dogs and trees in a infinate universe..

What does that make you?

a joke? or do you in fact have a reason to ask the question just like aliens?

God is the question aliens and humans are and will always try to answer it....

god is not exclusive to humans that's the miss conception people make.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So tell me, blood-demon... how would the non- "sheeple to the ufo community" go about in defining Ezekiel's Wheel? Or Enoch's visitations?

True, I'll concede the fact that people see what they want to see, but as far as cave paintings go, don't you think that the people of that time period had more things to concern themselves, such as, ohh... survival, then to draw flights of fancy? Gauging at how detailed the animals and ceremonies were depicted, they definitely were describing what they saw.

Describing what they saw... almost like the Hopi tradition that they are descended from aliens. Their art and oral history proclaim the same thing.

Huh.

Perhaps the medieval painters... you know, the guys who were also versed in science, literature, religion... decided that they would just add little things to their art. Little nonsensical things that wouldn't add up to anything. Makes perfect sense to do stuff like that, almost like reading an old Groo comic book and finding the hidden message. (anyone remember those? anyone?!) Painters back then were just playing a game of Where's Waldo.

And, in defense of symmetricAvenger... really? the religious people have that same amount of evidence as UFOs? Huh... how many photos can they produce? Any video? Any physical traces left behind visitations? Please, I only wish to give you the opportunity to help defend yourself; I am not wanting to come across as being biased or anti-religious (I am ordained, after all)... but, as you just joined ATS, I must point out that, in order to justify a claim, one needs to back it up.

So please, by all means, do so.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

SO the ancient people had no fun
. That would have been a miserable life to live. I don't believe it, I feel yes they had time to have a fantasy life. The same argument you are using about ufos in paintings can be used for religious folks to. Or wait did they add the ufo in that painting of mary holding jesus and that was the only true part of the picture.
www.crystalinks.com...

Oh yes here is just a few for you to look over.
bibleprobe.com...
www.youtube.com...
and if you go to the youtube links you will find plenty of other videos being used as proof.

I believe that niether has a strong case.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
why thank you sir, but as the world is the way it is.. ill point out a very real thing!

Im not new to ats ; ) i was mm how can i say "to brash" in the way i came across, but that was my own mistake not anyone else's..

Now about the god thing.. We can not prove god, we can tho point to texts from the people who "talked" to god.. correct?

every single book is not from GOD but someone who put his message forth "or hers" ect..

Aliens are in the bible, demons! are in the bible angles are in the bible!!

Look at that list? demons? angles? lol?? and people call me nutty for saying there is in fact aliens??

er hello? DEMONS? ALIENS?

trust me on this.. i have seen a gohst.. and i know something is not right with this picture atall....

God is real but he/it sure aint here to answer our questions....

aliens are just like humans .. just like a tree.. WE ARE A FUNCTION of the universe

stop and look at a tree... does that seem alien? really?

and you ask if aliens are a figment of my imagenation? i hope you are kidding me...

people who say there are no aliens do this...

me : do you belive in aliens?
them : No

me: why not?
them : just seems so odd

me: and being here is what? not odd?
them: i dont know

that is a skeptic.. THEY DONT KNOW so they push there illogical I DONT KNOW into your face...

Do you know what that infact means? "god" yep god

They do not care how they got here they use GOD as the basis for there own NOT KNOWING...

Don't question it.. just go with the flow.. yeah we know what happens there don't we

Look out your window THAT is why the world is run by men who ask.. and the rest are stupid gullible little sheep.

I DONT KNOW = god

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I myself cannot stand crystalinks, they never provide any real source for information. And youtube, sheesh... it's amazing how many people use youtube as the definite proof of truth.

Me, I rather enjoy going about and doing the research myself, that way I am not influenced by an other person's work.

But that's the jest of things, isn't it? People will see what they want to see, and will seek out information to prove their own point. Anything that contradicts be darned. Nobody's right, and everybody's wrong.

Except for me. I'm Gemini, and so I can work both sides.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
lol n1 sooth

your 100% correct..

I started a thread the other day to point out the very same thing im doing here..

what way is up? can you define up? no you cant coz its not real its a thing we need to make our brain work and function.

So is god.. what is god? hes the creator of all things right? so he made my cat and me? and the trees?

And the universe? and people still think life can not be on other planets but yet put there trust in the very thing that can give rise "and did" give rise to aliens

is it alien to think that you are gods little project? lol now that is dumb... and i dont mean that in a nasty way i just mean... well look at the proof...

we can have jesus and god and aliens.. we can have them ALL...

did god put me here to say this? am i being sinfull? becouase i say god put aliens here?

is that tree in the park anymore alien than you?

people need to wake up alot.. the world is not flat and god is not coming to save you or me...

Whatever put us here DOES NOT ANSWER TO QUESTIONS "IT" gave you the power to question..

what question is worth asking? i think the most important question is why are humans so stupid and blind and arrogant...

there is only one god.. it put ALLLLLLL life here.. and OUT there..

you want to prove what the "right" god is go ahead.. you will have more luck than me proving how ilogical the "god syndrome is".

I mean after all your typing on a computer.. that alone proves my point to sekptics who hide behind "i dont know" and "god"

they are both the same thing "cluelessness"

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger the first six questions can't be answered without saying what i think, or answering it with another question which would then make it unbalanced
the next three are answers and the last is i'm no more special than the next person.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

we are all life, that is the point here

a tree is just the same as you and me.. the problem is our own ego .. we think just because we question our self we are the only things on this planet with a clue

a tree grows in my garden.. is that tree really any different from you? no its not its alive it was put here to do a job and that was to "be" nothing more nothing less

we have been put here to do a job "be here" ; )

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join