It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the teachings of Jesus/Christianity self-sustaining??...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Imagine if you apply this principles on a universal scale, what if everyone/everything does to the letter what is taught by Jesus Christ? Let's forget the Old Testament at this point which encourages genocide...

Consumerism will end, people and animals will stop killing each other, heavenly bodies will no longer collide. There will be no more destruction and harm in short in the whole universe or at least until we burn up all the fuel in the universe which is technically in billions of years(forever?).

Can the universe exist in such state, or it must be 'dog eat dog' everywhere? Is this a serious flaw in our current universe that somehow it was also mentioned in the Bible that a 'new heaven and new earth' will come? Does this include the universe as a whole?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I believe that we will be in spiritual bodies not ones of flesh. I am actually looking forward to the end of this earthly life. Don't get me wrong its not like I am going to jump off a cliff tomorrow. But there is no HOPE in this world anymore and what I see coming down the road for humanity doesn't look pretty.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

new topics

join