It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas calls to kill Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I take offense at this folk's.

The more these Retard's open there mouth's about America...the non violet person i am want's to join the military to shut them up.

say's destruction will come to our country children will die... piss on it...

I do not see Christians or Baptist's screaming every day..kill the Muslim's!!!!

either way i am offended badly.

by Allah's will your property will soon be destroyed and our children exterminated.

And you as American's still want to believe in this religion.

I am dumbfounded.

USA go after this Guy for threatening my children and countrymen.
He is calling for war against the USA.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am sorry if osama binladin said weeks before in a broadcast to kill American's .
destroy our property
Kill our children under Allah name....

and we did nothing.....
crap would still be hitting the fan.

This man is calling for war on America..via the Muslim religion.

And want's to kill my kid's and your's.

as ALLAH WILL'S

ewwww im mad folk's

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Is he calling war on America?

Or just the Jewish people?

Anyway, since I need more characters, I'll say this.

The way that man speaks reminds me of Hitler, very loud, physical speaker.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

Do you think he is hinting they have Jew radar?

Yes kill our children and property......is what he is saying.

We are run by jew's there fore allah deem's we must die and our children is what he is saying.

This is a threat on my safety ..and my brother's...and our children...
The government better handle this guy ASAP.....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Terrorists like to make scary speeches and get people riled up, but in the end that's all it is: an empty, scary speech. Any nation capable of attacking the US is smart enough to know better.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I honestly didn't bother to watch the video b/c I feel like, if you've heard one extremist, you've heard 'em all. What I did want to comment on was the OP's statement, "I do not see Christians or Baptist's screaming every day..kill the Muslim's!!!!"

Sadly, it's being said everyday. It's just not being broadcast. I'm pretty sure you remember the old lady at the McCain rally who stated she was afraid of Obama because he was a "Muslim".

I used to transport cars, so I was always on the road for weeks at time and frequented just about every truck stop in the US (at least that's what it seemed like). But you would be surprised, perhaps appalled, at some of the conversations you happen to overhear. And not to place people in a box, but it was usually southern white males engaged in such conversation.

The worst I heard was one guy say (and I quote this verbatim), "Bush should round up all these A-Rab camel jockeys and nuke the sh*t out of 'em." Now I'm all for free speech; Hell, it's a constitutional right. But shouldn't I consider that to be just as ignorant as what any so-called terrorist would spew?

Does any of it offend me? Not at all. I'm more concerned about weirdo Ted who lives around the corner who, for some, reason is always at the playground and doesn't have any children (just a joke).

[edit on 20-4-2009 by AgentMoulder]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm a muslim and i feel sadden about what he said, i think this radicals must be punished severely or executed. Its a disgrace to both Islam and Allah. Moderate Muslims will sure to condemn this speech.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Everyone who wants another person to be killed is bad. It does not matter if he is black or white, muslim or jew - it's the mere thought or wish of a person, to kill, that makes him a bad man. So, imho, the OP is just as bad as the "jihadist", only that OP has, mercily, not the chance to voice his opinion. If he had, he'd just be one of the bad men who propagate murder and war, innocent children dying and children grow up in hatred. Sure these people who grow up in wars, will soon themselves take the guns and the spirale of violence will turn longer and longer. It's a shame to be a man. Grow up, all you terrorists, fascists, warmongerers and so-called "radicals": War and violence will always lead to more war and violence. There must be other solutions than insanity

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Well two wrong's don't make a right.

But the next time this Muslim religion hurt's my country our my country men and children.

I will do how i see fit in my book.

EYE FOR A EYE.

And i have been in every state in the united state's.

I am sick and tired of being afraid to go to the hospital for Muslim doctor's and this BS jihad crap.
Heck if they will drive a car bomb at ya....how am i suppose to think he wont shoot me with wrong medicine to kill me?

exactly it isn't like muslim hold sign's up i am radical..i am a moderate.

and stuff like this.
yidwithlid.blogspot.com...

When is it OK to have sex with a young girl? Well Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran gave a fatwa about Quran 65.4: "A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

And you still do not see this religion is SICK...
Your bible say's it's ok to marry 9 year old girl's......

You can marry the BABY girl while breast feeding..but not allowed to have sex with her till 9..

That is just sick in so many way's....
I i was to read a book like that...i would burn it for fear dumb people might read it later on and go ..OHHHH GOD WROTE THIS... let's rape 9 year old BABY'S.
cause that's exactly what your bible and religion teach's...

Even if you choose not to go down that path....
You allow it by belonging to the pedophile religion....
Helping spread there word of allah's love...cough cough of 9 year old girls lol

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
He sounds desparate. I'm not going to do anything...let him and his team make the first move. He's more than likely to just commit suicide. I am not convinced that Jews control much of anything of value inside America. Just people like everyone else; trying to make a way.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm an atheist and I totally see why lots of Muslims don't think much of the Zionists. Palestinians fighting the occupation are not terrorists but freedom fighters. Those guys in Iraq killing US soldiers. They're freedom fighters as well. It's the same in Afghanistan too. They're just fighting the occupying enemy. It's 100 % justified. It's what I'd do if some foreign asshole tried to invade my country. Okay I wouldn't. I'm not much of a patriot. I'm not going to die for any country or ideology

[edit on 20-4-2009 by rhinoceros]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
I'm an atheist and I totally see why lots of Muslims don't think much of the Zionists. Palestinians fighting the occupation are not terrorists but freedom fighters. Those guys in Iraq killing US soldiers. They're freedom fighters as well. It's the same in Afghanistan too. They're just fighting the occupying enemy. It's 100 % justified. It's what I'd do if some foreign asshole tried to invade my country. Okay I wouldn't. I'm not much of a patriot. I'm not going to die for any country or ideology

[edit on 20-4-2009 by rhinoceros]

I agree 100%!!

and when it comes to a religion being sick, i think that christianity is the sickest and most pervert institution of all times! They have killed and tortured millions of people, kids been raped by priests and people burnt alive at stake. I personally can't figure out anything more sinister than burning people alive in the name of the "lord"

I too am a natural born atheist, so was my father, and my grandfather, and i am damn proud of it!

So all you "noble christians", who the h%¤l are you to judge anybody for what they believe!?!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

When i say a EYE FOR A EYE..it's not religious to me.
You push me i kick ya butt.
You rape my little kid's..i cut your stuff off..then after a week later i finish the job.
get the idea...lol

If you consider atheist's to believe as you do.

rape of 9 year old girls is super cool because it's there religion & Christians did it!

i am ashamed i am a atheist myself now.

2nd
Christianity ect... had a big grip on people for how long?

Now at same time you are like YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH history is repeating....

Women's head's getting cut off.

little girls raped sold as sex slave's to pedophiles.

and it's OK it's there religion?
Because Christians did it awhile back also.

I hate hypocrite's.
Sell some one your 9 year old kid then..if you don't think the Muslim belief of sex with 9 year old girl's is not sick.
DO IT!!!

exactly your a hypocrite...
Your more afraid of not wanting to sound racist or not sound cool.
than to speak the truth that this religion is the stuff of nightmare's.

Maybe the guy in the video is wanting Allah to kill our children Becouse.....
We have PEDOPHILE law's....OMG that's what it is..

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So the answer to this moron's extremist view is to what?

Have an equally destructive extremist view?

Nonsense, let's all learn to moderate ourselves, which seems to be something we've lost somewhere along the line.

AB1

[edit on 20-4-2009 by alphabetaone]

new topics

top topics

join