It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SARS and Chemtrails linked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I was reading on Jeff Rense website yesterday, and I ran across this story. The headline is "SARS spread in Building By Airborn Droplets". Here is the link to the story. www.rense.com...

I am not someone that is sold on Chemtrails. I do keep an open mind about it, and watch the skies for activity. After reading this report though, it does raise my level of belief. So If you are on the fence, it will be a very interesting read! If you go 3/4 of the way down the page, read the paragraph the begins "Similar events would require".

Apparently the SARS outbreak was studied, to figure out how it was transmitted. Or how exactly it would have to happen the way it did. Through the research they conclude, that to replicate the outbreak you would have to have: "a large concentrated dose of the virus source, a mechanism of dispersing the source into fine aerosols that can be suspended in air for a long period of time, and the appropriate weather and wind conditions and topography so that the virus could be spread to a large number of people in a short period of time."

Now the article doesn't come right out and say it was Chemtrails that were responsible. On the other hand, the description that is given as to how it would have had to be dispersed, seems to describe Chemtrail to a T.

Any thoughts?
Tom Sawyer

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Anything posted on RENSE should be taken with a wheelbarrow of salt.

Something that does not get reported much is that the Japanese conducted bio-weapon testing on a very large scale in China durring WWII. All kinds of diseases were experimented with using Chinese citizens and POWs. (this is documented) This program is generaly considered to be the granddaddy of bio-weapons.

The main goal was to create bio-bombs that could be dropped on the United States west coast. According to what I have found out, they were able to get the disease delivery system to work, but the Japanese did not have the means to get it to target. They had a few subs converted to carry and launch an aircraft, but it was too late in the war.

Perhaps some of these strains could still be floating around in backwoods China?

I will try to dig up some links.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here are some links.

BBC Unit 731

Chinese Holocaust

IMO, it seems to be a little too much of a mere coincidence.

I will keep rooting around.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am a teacher and a long time Chemtrail watcher. I've seen things in the sky that makes the question of belief a moot point.

After a heavy biltz here, I've been coughing ever since, my students all started coughing the day after as well, and several people came down with throat infections. Whatever it is, it's NOT good to breathe.

Whether is has any relation to SARS I'm not sure - probably not, but if your lungs are all ready damaged and you get SARS, it's going to be worse for you.

As for verifing CT's, simply watch the sky, and the answer becomes obvious after awhile.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer
Apparently the SARS outbreak was studied, to figure out how it was transmitted. Or how exactly it would have to happen the way it did. Through the research they conclude, that to replicate the outbreak you would have to have: "a large concentrated dose of the virus source, a mechanism of dispersing the source into fine aerosols that can be suspended in air for a long period of time, and the appropriate weather and wind conditions and topography so that the virus could be spread to a large number of people in a short period of time."

The suspected source is the palm civet; a predator of rodents in China. It doesn't follow a wind dispersal pattern of infection, in fact, the ONLY cases that developed were people who had been in contact with other people who had it or with the civets.

Now the article doesn't come right out and say it was Chemtrails that were responsible. On the other hand, the description that is given as to how it would have had to be dispersed, seems to describe Chemtrail to a T.

Sorry. It's transmitted by direct contact. Just like other pneumonias.

top topics

join