It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Indiana 2006 a "must" see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GOTZEUS
Ufo captured by a person in Indiana...Jan. 2006 This person does not want to be ridiculed.So I posted some of his videos. What i like about the first video is the music ...

Please...can a mod embed the youtube vids...I do it correctly but does not seem to work

Good videos but I don't think they are extraterrestrial or anything. You can see their outlines fairly well at some points and the strobe is a dead give away. I don't recall many UFO's having strobes (why would they want to be noticed, right?). Looks like helicoptors to me, but still very good videos. Thank you and keep looking up!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have seen a number of these objects, some white some orange. I believe them to be high tech surveillence UAV's. Much more likely than UFOs.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
People today have been watching tooo much television, and movies..... Especially since every UFO looks almost alike, and of course have little green man inside.... These are Military Crafts People... However to many a people they are UFO's = UnIdentified Flying Objects = Anything that is an Object, Flying, and UnIdentified is an UFO.....

This is yet another government brainwashing attempt gone awry...As for Area 51, it's probably a slave encampment......oh!, and why do only A) People See these more, and more especially when the NWO is getting close, and of course at around the same time it started, and it also seemed to begin in the good ol' USA....

Both the NWO, and UFO crud are one in the same, and no it's not a reptilian race...sheesh....not all extraterrestrials look like us... Remember out there on other earth like planets there are diff. species of things, and thus in diff. form, etc..., and of course u do NOT have to have human u-know-whats to breed, as long as you imprison urself on the earth like archetecture, u will NEVER find others until they show themselves to u...

Once again - it's all the Movies that has these people brainwashed, esp..since also along with the NWO are a TON of movies of Green Alien Men, etc...and the More movies that comes out = more sightings....WAKE UP People, Either the Gov. is playing with you - or doing some testing... Remember Earth People can build different shaped airplanes u know....

Close Mind are those who think that a plane is what u see today, no one can't change the shape to another one without going into this alien crud.....

Example: I could build a plane, shape it round, fly it, and u'd think I was an Alien from outerspace...Sheeesh!!!!

edit: adding - U do NOT have to have an earth like planet for other species to live on, there could be, and there are species that live all around us, example move your hands up, and down - right there u are swashing a ton of beings = microbes, etc... every time you move, etc...it's just they are tooo small to see them.... We are in A diff. king of water then what u see which is more cramped up molecules compared to the un-cramped ones all around you that move freely, etc...

As for Multi-Cell organisms - again they do NOT have to be like us, and have an exact earth like planet to live on, anywhere would be fine, even walking in what we know as Lava would feel natural to them, etc... compared to us humans of which what we feel as a natural environment, is a death bed to other species, etc... When you understand all these, then, and only then will you progress, and find extraterrestrials, until then, the babbling, and stupidity is going to continue until the day the earth stands still, and explodes....

[edit on 20-4-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The art of catching attention by glueing old, clueless videos together.

Or pretending that a strobe following some crowded road is an unknown military craft, while doing its very best to be noticed. (?!?) Can't it be a rescue, news, or cops chopper doing its job by night ?

Or pretending it's an alien craft. Oh wait, with conventional strobes and position lights, disguised as a xmas tree, a 747 or whatever, acting strangely in the sky or suspended in mid air. Why not remaining stealth, neutral ??

Because hoaxers want this, specially by means of night shots, their phonecams turned upside down, reversing the film and removing the audio for maximum weirdness. Now it's a super-secret, sophisticated, high technology aircraft, 50 years ahead of civilian technology. Or a dumb alien trying to get our attention coz i say it.

Also because some other people want this, hope this, those with lesser knowledge in flying things, who only have seen a Cessna in full daylight as a reference, unaware that literally tens of thousands types of aircrafts exist out there, not to speak about radio controlled toy planes equipped with CCD nightcams + transmitters + fancy lighting, or multicolor LED throwies dropped in some helium baloon and flying south with the wind.
But even THIS is too sophisticated, coz those people have only heard of chinese candle lanterns, or swamp gas, or Venus.

If i was dishonest, i would have tried and filmed such tricks already, just to fool a forum or a community and have a laugh, or to keep the hope for UFOs or Superblack Programs, soooo high.

But it's probably done a hundred times already.

respect to nowshining, he was faster than me on this one.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by SilentRunning]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join