It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
How do I get more credits other than posting? I'm new here so I guess It'll take me some time before I get used to this forum and feel more at home.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
by not just posting , but posting well. If people or mods like what they see you can get applauded by the mods, or members can give you one of their three monthly votes for The Way Above Top secret award. Both will result in you being awarded a bonus 250 points. I think you can also get extra points for winning competitons that take place every now and then, and hopefully soon in the not too distant future, there will be points to be earnt by joining up with the ATS SETI team (or the new BOINC team ) and processing work units through a downloadable screensaver that searches through radio transmissions from space to find a signal from an extraterrestial source. (click on the link in my sig to see our team board).

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well Chris Pantha is correct if you post well a mod might
applaud you and you get points

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I wanna joing BOINC, can anyone help me with this?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I haven't yet made the move from SETI to BOINC but if you check this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will find the links that will help to get you started and joined up with the ATS team. There is a ton of info about BOINC in the SETI forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope this helps

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by pantha]

top topics

join