It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Ancient Humanoid structure on mars?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just found this on google mars, what do you think?

If we have these big drawings and structures of ancient civilizations here on earth, it would'nt be a problem for outerspace intelligence.

Youtube video:

Original link to Google Mars location:

LINK TO GOOGLE MARS LOCATION

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ancientwisdom]

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ancientwisdom]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Suggestion is a very powerful thing now isn't it?

Although I will give you I hadn't seen that particular one before, I still don't think something like that would be on Google Mars if it actually existed. They would block that part out like the Niburu Coordinates in Google Space.

Now that's a whole other thread.

I like the find though, star for you.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Although it bears a striking resemblance to a humanoid life form, I'm going to go ahead and say that it's just a geographical coincidence. The lines, IMHO, are too jagged to be part of a structure or monument.

Great find either way.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Kinda looks like caeser?

Wonder how the devil he got up there? You know maybe thats how he got the falling disease, too much space travel.

All joking aside, it is an interesting picture. I do not at all have the patience to look continuously over red rocks. Kudos.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hehe, I agree with you all, we see what we want to see.

Still looks awesome, it's beautifull.

I'll keep looking for other sightings.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lorents

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how RUDE people are. How about you go to another site with your hate mongering >_

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For some reason the rest of my post did not show up! I was just saying I think it was just a coincidence that the land looked that way, but that's just me ^_^. I can see what you are saying and at the same time cannot, if that makes any sense.

Regards,
Harlie

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Looks well defined to me, weather and nature can make some pretty formations as i have seen many on this site.. Who knows could be anchient like the nazca lines.
good find!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Clearly a natural formation and a rather beutiful one I might add. Unfortunately we are all victims to seeing what we want to see on occasions!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
well i don't care, still looks neat

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Thu May 7 2009 by Jbird]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
when I stare at my floor tiles or anything with some sort of pattern, you can always imagine and create shapes and patterns in your mind from what you see...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, I like to look up at the spackle on the ceiling and try to find shapes in it haha. And I used to have a shower curtain in my home that looked like someone melted pastel chalk onto it and I could see all sorts of neat things. The formation is a beautiful one though! Nature is amazing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It looks like it could be a picture of Zeus or some mythical god from a distant culture

top topics

join