It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Got the Best Disses on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I was wondering who the members thought has the best disses and insults on ATS/BTS.

So people, who's the undisputed Champion of disses and insults on ATS?

No kissing a$$ here, just answer honestly.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Truth be told...

ME, I just really don't use them. I'll throw out a lame one now and again, but nothing serious.

Colonel's pretty good (or at least consistant) as long as his rage doesn't get the best of him.

PEACE OCIE!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Colonel's pretty good (or at least consistant) as long as his rage doesn't get the best of him.

PEACE OCIE!

Yeah I agree Colonel is right up there with the best of them. But is he the Champ? Hmm..

Come on people who's the Diss Champ on ATS?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Truth be told...

ME, I just really don't use them. I'll throw out a lame one now and again, but nothing serious.

PEACE OCIE!

Same i dont use them at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
By Insults I dont mean curse words. I mean a person who can make others look foolish in threads with their disses.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Can you give an example then? cos the title of this thread is deceiving.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Can you give an example then? cos the title of this thread is deceiving.

Maybe I should change the title to "Whos got the best disses on ATS?"

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That would be a good idea.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Offline I'm the most sarcastic person on earth; always making people look foolish (my downfall in life) online, I've never seen anyone worthy
nah, I just don't have the time to type 'diss'. As for colonal, hmm, I think he bitches more than disses.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I can be pretty brutal if Im pushed far enough, I will jump on the attack and then I wont let go for most of the thread. Maybe Im just fooling myself but I think I do an ok job.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm glad I don't have the best insults on ATS. ATS is a discussion site and in a good discussion there is no need to insult anyone. You're not a good debator if you have to resort to insults.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I can be pretty brutal if Im pushed far enough, I will jump on the attack and then I wont let go for most of the thread. Maybe Im just fooling myself but I think I do an ok job.

Same here. I can get pretty heated if I feel I'm attacked and then it's all out and like you I refuse to let go.

But because I do like it here and feel pretty much welcome to say whatevers on my mind on any given topic, plus Pisky assures me that the Mods are fair-minded here, I tend to bite back sometimes things I want to say (happened a couple times for me in a few serious threads) because like I said, I do like it here and have no intention of getting banned lol.

But sometimes I can be a little too outspoken for my own good. For some reason some things I post tend to generate quite passionate responses

new topics

top topics

join