It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL report on what realy happened!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Just what do you expect the lacky press to report? That it was 100% correct and 'The Messiah" screwed the pooch? Myself, I would tend to believe what I hear with my own ears. Having actualy done that by talking to personel that I trust with my life, the hoax it would seem is comming from the 'Spinners' in the Whitehouse!!

Zindo

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

My conspiracy sensors are up on this one. I do not I believe this MSM story. It could well be damage control by the administration. It does not negate Capt.Phillips obvious omission of the President in his thank-you message.

Zindo is a very credible poster.

MSM is the President's harlot.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
24 hours since I looked in and you right wingers refuse to accept the fact that you are completely wrong...
America...

Wake up....!!!

Youll see...it will be fine...
The sun will rise in the morning...
The sky wont have fallen in...

Life will continue...

Obama's not such a bad guy.
Give him a chance...
For the sake of your country which you obviously love...

Before its to late, cos you aint looking so efficient right now.....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I still can't believe that you would consider it negative that Obama would delay and try to resolve the situation peacefully.

When is trying to preserve human life negative?

How is it that everyone knows the US media is biased and lies - but then they turn around and just wholesale believe everything they are told?

Anyhow - here are some links to give a broader picture of the story;

www.audacityofhypocrisy.com...

www.sfbayview.com...

www.democracynow.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
you aint looking so efficient right now.....

Efficient??? How about "you aint looking so gullible."?

Why try to convince anyone to accept that BO isn't such a bad guy? His actions speak for themselves.

I have been voting for Presidents for 36 years and I have to say this is the first President who scares me. I know you don't see things through my eyes, but the "don't worry - be happy" days are gone.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Amagnon

You know, you're right. They do breed like rats, and it's probably partly America's fault. By sending them food, we enabled them to overpopulate their resources. Now we should cut off that food, starvation will cull the population, and things will be as nature intended - fewer skinny's.

And as far as Americans using superior technology to kill their enemies - well cry me a river.

Americans are all about efficiency. That would include our approach to warfare as well. As I write this, I can feel the "thumps" of bombs and ordinance being tested on a distant test range.

God, I love it!

Those who are militarily inferior should leave us the hell alone.

Maybe you should practice your reading skills - I wasn't referring to the Somalians 'breeding like rats' - rather I meant willfully ignorant people like you, whom there are too many of.

Regarding using superior weapons etc is concerned - your country ATTACKS aggressively using ridiculous force on defenseless or near defenseless people. 1.5 million Iraqi's killed - and what 3,000 US troops?

Doesn't that lead you to wonder whether or not they even had weapons to fight back? Sounds like butchering unarmed people to me. I'm sure those million or more dead would have loved to have the option to "leave us the hell alone" as you put it - but they weren't really given much choice when you attacked their country, were they?

At least 56 of those US soldiers deaths was suicide - sounds like some have a conscience - god forgive them for following the orders of evil men.

As to your comments about the sounds of bombs falling - well, if they were aimed at you, I wonder whether "God I love it" might be the last thing to cross your mind before your body was torn by those terrible weapons?

Starvation, death and war - you glorify it - rejoice in blood - require death - well, you have good masters to lead you on those paths, but they will require your soul to pave their road.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

When is trying to preserve human life negative?

If the hostage in the boat was your son wouldn't you want it resolved quickly? We were trying to preserve life, Capt. Phillips', whose life was in imminent danger.

I read the first article you posted. It is sad they have been treated the way they have.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
hey sad eye..
Since when does "resolving something quickly" always give you the best outcome??
In this instance the Capt. was rescued ...I would say that was the best outcome surely??
If so, how can you then lamely argue it wasnt resolved quickly enough...??
Be grateful and humble enough to accept that no Americans were hurt!!

Thankyou also for support re. my lack of gullibility, although to be honest i havent a clue why you would indirectly support my stance..thanks mate!!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I would expect these trusted individuals hold the same dim view of our President as CIC as you do. They probably can't stand the fact that having this situation resolved favorably with no injuries or loss of life to US citizens reflects well on him and his administration. I can't blame them for chafing at the wait and chomping at the bit. They are conditioned to take decisive, immediate action with overwhelming force in the face of circumstances such as these. We need them. But they aren't running the country. President Obama is. They aren't calling the shots, they are making them. They don't set policy, they implement it. It is not their place, imo, to criticize the CIC for a job well done, regardless of how they would have done it differently.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

When your working for some idiot that makes foolish decisions or can't make up his mind about how or when to get something done, do you just roll over and say, 'oh well, he's the boss and since he doesn't care that my ass is on the line, and him being the one in charge, I will simply go blindly into a dangerous situation and hope for the best? Or do you go home and tell someone how foolish you felt putting your ass on the line and getting shot at for someone who has no idea how to handle a situation because he has never been there? Like I've said before, Washington's micro-managing of tense situations that might reflect badly on them personaly has gotten more people killed then the man in the field thats actualy there doing what he knows is best! Its a fact of confrontation for centuries! Pussy footing around because Obama might look bad before other countries is not what his job is about! He ran on making decisions that mean security for our country, and in this case he has shown himself to be much like others in his party. Worried about a legacy instead of doing what must be done in a timely manner!

Zindo

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Why do you think obama runs usa. I would think putin knows more than us, and he says some council runs usa from behind the scenes.

So obama runs nothing and is just an actor period. Eveything in america takes years to come to light.

What ever happened at that rescue why do you guys think they are going to tell us the truth about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I hope you can see how your responses bear out and underscore the points made in my two posts to this thread. I don't know if you even bothered to read the article I linked. The timeline there makes sense and is far more legitimate than what is proposed in this supposed e-mail. It appears you had your mind made up in advance and are only considering information that supports your pre-conceived, erroneous notions. Once your tunnel vision clears up and you are able to put this event in perspective, you may see this as the successful rescue and precision op it truly is. Something you and your snake eating friends can, and should, be proud of.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Like I said in my first post. I got the email and, unlike others, I have the advantage of having family in Little Creek attached to the SEAL team there and they believe it to be the genuine article. I trust those guys one hell of alot more than what I 'hear' from others! My tunnel vision about our 'Fearless leader" has nothing to do with it. I never have tried to hide my disdain for the CIC, but the fact remains I am reporting from actual sorces and what I report has just as much weight as those talking heads in the media and probably a whole lot more credibility. If you think differently, thats your perogative. I stand by what I post! By the way, your partisanship sticks out like a sore thumb also!!

Zindo

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It does? How so?

I think President Obama deserves a chance to show how he handles the job. I thought the same about George Bush in '01. So far, I am a lot more impressed with President Obama. He hasn't taken one vacation yet. Before 9/11, that's about all GW was known for. The rest of his time in office is justified and excused by what his daddy orchestrated, I mean what happened, that day.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Originally posted by Ismail
You are either a liar or completely deranged. The Chinese have dominated impoverished Africa for YEARS. They usurp minerals, they usurp arable land, they usurp the people at pennies a day.

Your anti-Western bias shows thru the truth.

What about Africans themselves?

Are you ignorant, or deceitful?

Have you paid attention to the elections in S. Africa? Revealing.

Explain a benign ASIAN presence in Africa. You can't!
You'd rather baselessly bash "The West."
Prove me wrong, or stand down.

jw

[edit on 22-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And you jdub are a fool!!

The West "dominated" Africa for Centuries, raped its minerals, stole its people for slavery etc..
Surely, China being there "years" is therefore minimal relative to the West...

What have SA elections got to do with this anyway...!??

You are obviously feeling a little insecure as your dominant position in the world is looking decidedly unshakey....and I for one will drink to that!!

Ismail was spot on...the fact that you disagree is besides the point.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes, of course. The West ruined Africa.

After all, when Rhodesia changed over to native control, they really improved the situation.

South Africa too. Look at the improvement in the quality of life.

Yep. The West certainly ruined everything in Africa.

Somalia is self-run by the native contingent, and of course they are doing so well.

And don't forget Ethiopia and the Sudan.

Wow! What societies.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
hey sad eye..
Since when does "resolving something quickly" always give you the best outcome??

Well, I guess my thoughts kind of run in the direction that the longer someone has a gun pointed at you the greater the odds are that they will use it on you.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Ok, then, I will prove you wrong. From 1885 to the second world war, France, Italy and Great Britain claimed Somalias territory. Then it was the fachist Mussolini regime. Djibuti only became independant from the french in 1977. You see, when a country pulls out of another, as you will soon see in Irak, they leave their businesses behind. Europe raped the somalis for agriculture, paying them pennies for livestock and bananas. But historically closer to us is the american invasion of 1993. Follows an exerpt from an article written in "The Times", on the 18 th of march 1993. Hem hem.

"

Far beneath the surface of the tragic drama of Somalia, four major U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens of millions of acres of the Somali countryside. That land, in the opinion of geologists and industry sources, could yield significant amounts of oil and natural gas if the U.S.-led military mission can restore peace to the impoverished East African nation. According to documents obtained by The Times, nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to the American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. President Mohamed Siad Barre was overthrown and the nation plunged into chaos in January, 1991. Industry sources said the companies holding the rights to the most promising concessions are hoping that the Bush Administration's decision to send U.S. troops to safeguard aid shipments to Somalia will also help protect their multimillion-dollar investments there. Officially, the Administration and the State Department insist that the U.S. military mission in Somalia is strictly humanitarian. Oil industry spokesmen dismissed as "absurd" and "nonsense" allegations by aid experts, veteran East Africa analysts and several prominent Somalis that President Bush, a former Texas oilman, was moved to act in Somalia, at least in part, by the U.S. corporate oil stake.

www.raceandhistory.com... (read the whole article, you'll enjoy it).

These people have no liberty to export their own natural ressources.
You see, US (and chinese, sure) own the somali oil fields, and natural ressources. This is the same all over Africa, be it oil, Uranium, precious metals, diamonds, coffee, cacoa, etc... Foreign buisinesses own the natural ressources of the third world. Since the "natives" have no ressources to export, and therefore are living in profound poverty, they willingly accept to become the slaves to YOUR comfort, just to feed their families. They work 10 hours a day and are payed next to nothing by the rapicious vultures who made your "great country" great. Which leads to famine and war. And then, when they rebel, or when the religious nutjobs/warlords come to power, because people are starving and their life is hell on earth, and they are ready to turn to ANYONE who says that death is better than the goddamn awfull life they have, your governement (and the west in general, France for example does the same) sends in people to shoot them, to protect the interests of their multi-nationals. Point made.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Ismail]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Your racist remarks, and bigoted, biased, superiority complex is very very tedious. Pick up a history book (no, the bible isn't a history book) and read it. We no longer occupy our colonies with armies. We occupy them with corporations.

If you understood that until this day, the West (and China) own most of the third word's ressources, thus maintaining them in misery and debt, then maybe you would understand that yes, our western prosperity does indeed come from us sucking the life force out of the third world. People die in Africa mining the rare metals that make up the circuits of your mobile phone, for a miserable wage, because the superior white man needs to maximise profits, and can't afford protection gear.

I have a friend who worked in Niger, as an engineer. There, the miners went down to extract uranium with no protection at all. They brought the ore back up to the surface in their hands. Had their country owned the mine, and had their leader not been a corrupt dictator on the payroll of western multinationals, those people might have been payed good money, and worn protection suits, and been informed that uranium is dangerous. Unfortunately, this was not the case, and today, most of the people my friend knew there are dead, and their families are impoverished. He himself has cancer. This was in the early 80's, so you can be sure the CEO knew all about radiation.

So it's all very well blaming them for being poor. We own them, and since they can't stand up to the west with guns (but believe me they will, and it has already started wih the muslim fanatics), they shut up and work in the sweatshop factory. Except the dictator/warlord, whom, rest assured, we copiously drown in money, to keep those dollars rolling in. And when the people elect a leader who starts nationalizing the ressources, you call him a terrorist. Chavez.

If you are incapable of understanding that desperate people, whom we have treated like slaves and cattle for centuries turn to piracy, then please, check out the poor places in the US. The crime rate is higher. What a suprise. Hang on, no. Maybe it's it's just because they are black, and therefore lazy/stupid/inferior/agressive/breed like rat's ? I pity you. You are the perfect example of why the world hates america.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join