It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Outta Yourself! (pet peeves thread)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmm I think I can think of a few here.

When I politely smile at someone walking by and they scowl in return.

When someone always try's to one up you in a conversation and they have no idea what they're talking about.

People who talk very very loud in public place's. [My mom and grandma]

Those who insist on having a conversation on their cellphone while driving.

AND HOW COULD I FORGET! When your in the grocery store and people park their cart in the middle of the aisle and you cannot get through.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
1. Jedi
2. old people driving 20 miles an hour in a single lane where the posted limit is 50.
3. old lady that is in front of you in a checkout at a grocery store and has a cart overflowing with items and when they get their receipt, they have to stand there and check every single item on the receipt and question the price of everything and wonder why the total is more than what she added up, forgetting to add the sales tax.
4. anyone who cannot devote any time of the day to personal hygiene. I mean come on, how hard is it to take a shower, and put deorderant on
5. old naked guys in the locker room at the gym. I know it's their right to do so, but come on, cant they shave, or talk amongs themselves with a towel or some clothes on?
6. people who don't flush the toliet when they are done.
7. when people take up two parking spaces or someone parks so close to your door you can't even get in your car.
8. tv
9. rap music
10. when at the drive thru of any fast food place, the person in front of you stares at the menu for 10 mins to decide what they want.
11. when my girlfriend is nagging lol (punch to my arm)
12. when my girlfriend is whining (a harder punch to my arm)
13. When my girlfriend spends an hour at a store that only sells womens clothing and can't decide between two items (got threatened with an hour added to the usual hour next time we go)
14. most celebrities when they spread their political beliefs
15. when at the gym, the bench you have been waiting to use for 10 min is finally avaiable, and the person who just used it, left a big puddle of sweat on the bench.
16. when i would go to print something and it will either just run a blank sheet a paper through or get stuck halfway.
17. fax machines
18. teenage drivers
19. people who smoke cigars, or cigarettes and fart in the car with the windows up because they are either too cold or want to run the air conditioner!
20. when you are ready to go home from work, at the very last minute, your boss comes in with at least 4 more hours of things that need to be done, and it ends up taking 5, then of course on days like that you get stopped by every single light, end up behind the old lady doing 30 miles an hour under the limit, then you get nearly crushed to death by teenage drivers racing each other as if they are in the fast in the furious, then you get stopped by somemore lights, then you get stuck by a train, and then after nearly 45mins the end of the train is near and it starts slowing down, then it stops when the end of the train is still blocking the street enough to where theres no way to get around. Train sits for about 10 mins then backs up until another 45 mins passes by, then you see the engine, stopes again and just sits there for another 20 mins, then the train goes forward again by this time you are tired of the damn radio, those punk kids got their dumb rap music on all the way, and then once the train is done, you finally manage to get home, and guess what, the girlfriend is complaining about how late I am, by the time I get to sit, it's time to go back to work in 2 hours.
21. screaming, whinny, undisiplined kids.

Ok, I think I better stop at 21 lol. I think I need to learn to relax a little bit! lol

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
People who buy a candy bar with a credit card.

People who don't give their seats up for elderly or handicapped on the subway.

People who don't flush.

Worse one: People who chew food with their mouth open.

:bnghd:

new topics

<< 1   >>

join