It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012; What do you think will actually happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
First off, lemme just say that I know this has probably already been posted, but to be honest, I'm lazy and tired, so.

Anyway; I've heard a thousand theories being flung around, but I want to know what the most common belief is.

I'm pretty convinced it's the birth of a new age of some kind, with many possibilities, such as just a new calendar age, a new ice age, or an age of judgment. Who knows?

Once again, sorry if there are any similar threads. I don't really have time to trawl through page after page of long (albeit extremely interesting) replies.

Thanks.
RobCav.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Too lazy to use the search function?

This topic has been beaten to death and you can find just about any explanation for the events that will happen on 2012.

In all honesty search 2012 and read some threads it will be less trouble than constantly checking this thread for replies that have already been given numerous times.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
To date, we have 18 pages of threads in this forum all dealing in one way or another with an aspect of this topic.

Unless you have something new to bring to the discussion, please add to an existing thread.

Thanks.

join