It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREEDY collective hairless primate heads together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ok I don�t fully buy into this RAFFD shiet (Reptilian Aliens from the Forth Dimension). But let�s say there is some truth to it all. Perhaps Earth is a kind of Crystalys for germinating intelligent life every couple of mil years, and perhaps.... oh boy.... humans are now under review. And if we are, f**k we are not gonna past the finale exam, unless we get our GREEDY collective hairless primate heads together.
Hell, either way when you look at our spices, (c) we really have to pull our socks up or we�re going to be cursed to repeat the same damn mistakes until we snuff our selves out..

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Opus]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I�m probably preaching to the choir from my prev post. I enjoy this site, it inspires the imagination and openness to read others ideas and notions

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And snuffing ourselves is exactly what needs to be done, it pains me to say.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Some humans should use spellcheck more often.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ahhh crappp !!! Grumble !!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I fear your right thedarkprojekt. I still hope we�ll get our sh*t together eventually it might take another couple hundred years, but just maybe. We haven�t destroyed our selves yet, so there is still hope, perhaps.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
I fear your right thedarkprojekt. I still hope we�ll get our sh*t together eventually it might take another couple hundred years, but just maybe. We haven�t destroyed our selves yet, so there is still hope, perhaps.
All the "we need to save ourselves from the aliens" propaganda is bull#. Aliens aren't going to come down and destroy mankind because we use hairspray and destroy the ozone no matter what the New Age "abductees" claim...nobody is going to come school us for our Nuclear bombs...I'm fairly certain the Japanese would agree with me on that. No aliens will be coming down to end mankind because we haven't discovered our spirituality.

No alien saviors or extraterrestrial damnation.

It doesn't make sense that we should fear reprisal from OIL when we don't fear reprisal from each other.

[Edited on 4-24-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Its not even about aliens, the only way to save the Earth is to stop abusing it.. and the only way to do that? A complete turn around - right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
Its not even about aliens, the only way to save the Earth is to stop abusing it.. and the only way to do that? A complete turn around - right now.

Naive. The only way to save the Earth is for every man, woman and child in it to leave the planet or die. A few thousand "We need to Change the World" speeches doesn't do anything for the Earth.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Never said aliens are coming to destroy us, I was only toying with the notion. As I said I don�t buy into it. We have more to fear from ourselves, than ET.

new topics

top topics

join