It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopters in ayr!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
ok now for the past three hours i have observed two black helicopters passing overhead and going into the distance, then around 30 mins later returning the way they came, they have made this journey three times now and ive a feeling it isnt the last, now having lived in this house for over a year i have not seen this before once, the choppers are taking the same paths, back and forward, black choppers with flashing red lights, ill record a video of them next making there pass and hopefully have it online tommorow.

it strikes me as odd as i have not seen anything like this in this area before, any theories as to what it could possible be, keep in mind there is an airport near by and that they initially came from the shore, or off in the sea somewhere.

your thoughts are welcome guys and gals, peace xzx

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
also i have just found this story from last week in our local newspaper!! #

A MYSTERIOUS sight was spotted in the skies above Burns’ birthplace on Saturday night.

An Alloway reader tells us she saw 11 orange-coloured lights in a clear starry sky.

She was so intrigued by what she saw from inside her house, that she went outside to confirm her eyes weren’t deceiving her.

www.ayrshirepost.net...

thanks again, peace xx

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What amount of time between intervals.

Just seeing so we know when you get that video up!

May be on to something, here in a county below Dallas, I've seen tons of black helicopters with guys hanging out both sides in black with guns.

Though I was told they were surveying the land for marijuana crops...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

were talking about half an hour before they return towards the sea, and roughly about 45 mins before they come back from the sea. by the sea i mean the direction of the sea, as i live in a coastal town. thanks again brother xx

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm keeping this page open and refreshing to see if theres any updates.

Ok, so do you suspect that these orange lights in the sky were UFO, and may have crashed later on, and if so, retrieving them now would be a good amount of time off from the initial response usually givin, in other UFO cases.

PS. Whatever happened to those stories of helicopters flying at building levels throwing out light sticks with the phrase, "You've just blown up" on it at citizens?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

they have just passed over again heading towards the sea again, and yeah possibly these orange lights crashed and they are now retreiving them, i read somewhere that the lights are being rumoured to be chinese lanterns from a hotels celebrations. i will be staying awake tonight and documenting all the flyovers these choppers are doing, i tried recording them but my camera is pretty old and doesnt really pick them up at all, if thy are still doing it during the day tomoz i will be able to film them but as of now its dark and i cant so.

and yeah i heard about the light sticks. pretty worrying that that would happen really. ill keep you updated my friend
thanks again peace xx

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You're probably about a half hour 45 minute flight from RAF Machrihanish down near Campbelltown.

Seems, from a quick look, to be owned and maintained by the MOD and operated as a commercial airport with the occasional exercise. Probably what they are doing now.

The base is now on what is termed "care and maintenance" — this allows the airfield to be used by civilian airlines, which may conduct scheduled and charter flights from the aerodrome. The MoD are responsible for the upkeep of the aerodrome, which may sometimes be used by military detachment whilst on exercise. During times of conflict or national emergency, the aerodrome could revert to its intended military use. In 2005 the MoD was still reported to be considering reactivating the base

wikipeadia

other people speculated other things about it.
here's an ATS thread about it.

ATS thread

although, it is Ayr.
maybe it's a hen night.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think they have something to do with investigating UFO'S
Here is a link to my sighting of them. I got some pics.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-4-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

thanks my friend

yeah it is ayr after all, so possibly could be a hen night haha, alot of hens if ya ask me, the choppers are now passing over for there fourth trip in as many hours.

i wish my camera could pick them up, a small investment i thihnk for a new camera would be a good idea

again as i said earlier i will be keeping this updated!

and my friend foremanator it is intriguing you mentions investigating ufos. as last wek there was a bit of a big sighting here, a load of orange lights in the sky at night. witnessed by quite a few i believe, ill be keeping my eyes on the sky tonight i think, day off work tomoz so theres no neeed for an early sleep hehe

thanks again friends

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This guy alleges to have visited the base to watch an exercise in 2005.

He describes

While sitting around at the end of the main runway, the radio crackled to life on Campbeltown Tower 125.900mhz. Being taken totally off guard, a puma helicopter suddenly appeared flying down the centre line of the runway. With a hard right hand break right in front of us, the helicopter flew back down the base and disappeared. This was the first and last time the helicopter was seen or heard from through the rest of the day.

he has a picture of a black puma helicopter.

there's other allegations on his other page regarding in creased sightings of US Military there too.

There's probably loads of info on the place around. This just some I've found.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

that loks vbery similar to these choppers my friend, thanks, ive spoken to a few friends in the area and theey also ahve noticed these strange flights, also an increase in plane activity peac wexxx

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

this time two small white planes have just flown over on the same path as the helicopters, hmmmmm i want to know what is going on

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
they have just came back again, returning towards the sea, flying at a very fast speed, ill keep updating as things happen xx

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I was getting some rare sunshine today at Lochgoilhead, a few hours drive north of Ayr, and was chatting to a local fisherman when a bit white plane flew over head very high leaving a long white trail.
He guessed the time straight away, as he said it is a regular fly-over inspection of Faslane nuclear submarine faciltiy. Not related really but just shows that there is all sorts of thing going on in that area all the time.

hmm.. good source. 'local fisherman'

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ivycutler]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could be transporting materials to build on an island or maybe an oil rig. I think it is quite normal to use 2 helicopters to do this as I have seen it myself several times, they too were going back and forth all day but it turned out that they were transporting building material to a location that couldn't be reached by other means of transport.

Thats my two cents.

Take care!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wonder is this related?

www.express.co.uk... .outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

new topics

top topics

join