It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Else Had a Psychic Pet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Dogs can learn every little ping sound your car may make and hear from a mile away. Their hearing is that good.

My dogs know when our vehicle is several blocks away from the house, and run to the door long before I will hear my husband in the driveway.

On the other hand, I have noticed that they also know about what time he comes home from work, because they get up and start getting antsy about 15 minutes before he gets there. They have it in memory I guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
I had a cat Snoopy growing up. We lived up north, where everyone had "furnished" basements! Our cat would go up to the side door every time my father would come home! My mom swears she knew the sound of his car, because my dad would come home at different times each day. She also just knew if you weren't feeling well, or were sad and would stay by you. She was a loving and beautiful cat, the perfect pet for a little girl to grow up with!

I find this really funny on a personal level, as I had two cats at the same time as the dogs, they were absolute S~@£s! Lol, I loved them but they were like wild animals! Always bringing in rabbits or birds! I guess it's only some feline and canine pets with the gift lol!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Pets are very sensitive.

My cats as well as my dogs always know what's going on in mind and always do the best they can to cheer me up.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join