It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: Violent Revolution Will Start Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Celente sounds off again on the scope and magnitude of the economic crisis in the US and abroad. Of particular interest in this interview, Celente announces his coming plans for revolution.

We need a revolution. And we're going to be talking about that more in the future. And we're going to be announcing our plans for revolution in the coming weeks. And they're going to be much greater than the tea parties or the tax revolts.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by flybynight]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Bah that's hogwash.

Revolution? Yes.

Violent Revolution? No.

This is all fear mongering by the MSM to keep people on their toes. The truth is the PTB want us to riot violently so they have an excuse to use the FEMA camps and instill some very scary policies to further limit your rights as a citizen.

They want the violence to be the only avenue the American people think they have to fight this battle. And truly it isn't. There are many other, simple and peacefull ways to protest your government and have them removed.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If you're suggesting that Celente is a pawn for the PTB you have some convincing to do. I'm curious, why would you think that?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

Starred & Flagged. Everything Celente has to say is pretty much right on the money. Either he is running the show (sarcasm) or he is blowing the whistle. I think he is just trying to warn the people...especially when he mentions the banks and the fraudulent accounting, and how the bank stocks will rise in price, but it is false!

Watch these videos if you have not. He is warning us of what is going to happen...and I never get the feeling from him that he wants violence, but he is saying some people will become angry....which is 100% true!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Did I miss where he used the word 'violent'? Celente is far from a shill and is calling for an intellectual revolution, ie exactly what we need.

www.rense.com...

top topics

join