It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Walking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think this is in the right area, please move it if it's not.

I've had two distinct occurences in my dreams in the past month of someone watching me who doesn't quite fit. They would usually disguise themselves as someone from my past(usually someone I haven't thought about in years), kind of standing in the "background" of the dream. I think it has happened more than twice in the past month, but I only remember two occurences for certain.

ezinearticles.com...

"Have you ever had a dream that felt like someone was intruding into it? That felt like someone didn't belong or that you were being threatened or attacked? If so then you may have been experiencing someone walking through your dream. This is a common form of telepathy. It is similar to the subconscious telepathy that we experience on a daily basis while we are awake."

So can other people purposefully enter your dreams and spy on you? Has anyone else had this happen to them, or used this ability on others?

Mod Edit: Added external source tags.

[edit on 4/19/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonking76

Why do you think these people are disguising themselves as people from your past? Couldn't it just be the people from your past entering your dream?

I have had dreams of friends, and called them to tell them about the dream, and they have said they dreamt about me at the same time. The dreams were not always alike though, just that they were in them and visa versa.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
ty for the reply.

That's the thing, they weren't friends or enemies. They were just people who's face I recognized.. aquaintances from my school days, that I didn't know that well to begin with.

..and there was that feeling of being watched...of being tested. Almost like the dream was created by someone else in order to see what my reactions were.

join