It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot: Dan Sherman Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I just saw a video interview published by the Camelot Project with Dan Sherman being the guest.

I thought his story was very credible except for his belief that he was speaking to ETs. Instead of speaking to ETs, most likely he was speaking to a (synthetic) computer generated personality. I have not read his book so I don't know all the details. But in the Camelot interview he speaks of conversations (two way communication) with a personality he calls Bones.

His story fits nicely in describing the kind of technology used against mind control victims. Here is how it can work:

Once a computer link is made to the target (victims) brain, the computer's inference engine can trick the victim into believing that he is speaking to aliens, gods, demons, or people by taking the victim's thoughts and spinning them (through the inference engine) and returning them back to the victim. If the victim remains focuses on the computer connection for too long there is a chance the victim may become stuck. This can lead to artifically generated mental illness; the victim remains in himself.

This is how the government uses this technology for bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bro, Project Camelot is a crock of snip, just like everything else out there that gets concocted to give people some sort of "promising direction" for UFO/alien information. Sites like this and people who shoot for this have been around for ages.

Find out first hand through your own experiences what ET and why they're here (if they're here). Believing this bull# will never get you any closer to the truth.

Mod Edit: Profanity/ – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/4/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He is right there, they artificially do it to people. Just look back to waco, the fbi asked the russians to transmit into davids mind, so he would believe he is getting instructions from god.

You can only handle this stuff if you know yourself. Pure evil.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

I don't know about these types of websites all being a crock, as you put it. I think websites such as the one referenced in the OP are crucial to give different information for people, who are new to ufology or are exploring new avenues for info., to study and see the different things that are going on in people's lives and minds.

If everyone waited for personal experiences of UFOs or aliens to happen, to satisfy our curiosity, then we all may be waiting forever, as experiences of this type don't happen to everyone.

OP, continue to look at all the different information on all the different sites you can find. This is one of the only ways you can get enough information to make your own decision about what's really going on with this stuff. Make sure you are picky about what you take to heart because the majority of the stuff around is probably faked for $$ or fame. Don't let anyone discourage you or you might never answer your own questions.

Also, I think Project Camelot has had a few great interviews with subjects of this nature. Some of them are quite fantastic, but that doesn't mean that a couple of them aren't true. I don't know the validity of the George Green interview and what he claims to be involved with, but it is very ineteresting.

top topics

join