It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does the mind reach out to deceased celebrities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A few days after the death of George Carlin I started to feel a pulling sensation on the stem of my brain. I began to rub my temples but the pressure didn't ease up at all. So I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes.

In a dark parking lot that sat in front of a Lit convenience store, I saw George Carlin. He was next to a Black Chevy Suburban and he was in sort of a squatting position moving back then forth like how a crab walks. He was wearing his usual black shirt and jeans with his hair combed back.

Two tall shadowy figures were trying to get him and George held up his hands, he said "You can HELP ME", then the pulling on my brain stem stopped.

I liked George Carlin as a comedian but I never met him, I only saw his shows on HBO and that's about the only contact that I can say I had with the guy.

Then there's the others...

Anna Nicole, Aaliyah, Stevie Ray Vaughan, James Brown, and then there's the guy that was the architect for the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I call him the architect for the leaning tower of Pisa because I don't know his Real name. He wore a deep blue puffy looking hat with a thin brown feather in it and he wore a matching blue jacket. He showed me some blue prints on a beige sheet of rough looking paper and on it was the Leaning Tower of Pisa. He wanted me to see his blueprints for some reason.

So how does the mind make contact with these deceased celebrities?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Has anyone here made contact with any deceased person that you didn't know without using a seance tool?

I do not possess any ouijas, eight balls, pendelums etc, they just come to me, no magic craft inserted here.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

I have. In one case, we had our beloved family pet who was with us growing up. My dog's name was "Baron". Towards the end of his life, I had a dream where he was dying, and we were at the vets, and the vet put him down.

I felt certain it was a warning, so I increased my time with my dog 10 fold for months, more walks, more playing. Then sure enough I get a call to come to the Vet from my father, and sure enough, same vet, same as my dream. The dog was put down due to heart failure.

I was both sad and happy, sad that he passed away and happy that I had some insights into that and spent more time with him.

My happiness became even more overwhelmed when shortly after he passed away, I had an out-of-body experience, and there was my Dog, waiting for me.

And it would not be just one time, we had several out-of-body adventures where he tagged along with me and we continued on playing and having fun together.

Finally, in one OBE he said his goodbyes, which would be a few weeks after he passed on, and that would be the end of our group adventures.

I believe it was his spirit after his death.

In other cases, friends of mine who passed away I have met while OBE. I have met my family members also.

I do not doubt for a second, that they were figments of my dreams, I know strongly that they are as I perceived them. Continuing onwards after their mortal life expired.

Usually I just have one meeting with people who have crossed over if friend or family, unlike my dog, we don't seem to hang out as much that I am aware of. I think we process much faster into other phases of our incarnation cycles as humans.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Our minds are amazing and I admire your ability to understand how it works in other realms. There aren't many people I can talk to about these powers without paying dearly for their services.

There must be a section of the brain that isn't matter but is more like floating energy in order for us to talk to these beings that are no longer in our world. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think we reside in two types of realities. A physical reality which is this one, and a non-physical reality where our dreams come from, and our spirit resides.

We exist in both realities at once. But our focus on which reality we are most tuned into depends on our attention.

When we are awake, we focus completely on physical reality, and when we sleep we are free to focus on non-physical reality.

Non-physical reality is one of pure thought, pure mind, pure consciousness. It's a reality I enjoy tuning into often.

I believe that physical reality is really just a sub-reality of the non-physical one which permeates all reality, all consciousness.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I just posted a thread about the boundaries of the mind. Maybe our interactions with the world around us are more fluid and dynamic than we realize. The boundaries of our minds extend through the use of tools, which in turn begs the question, "What constitutes a tool?"

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The inner mind is a very calming resort for a person like me. I've noticed that some people who portray themselves as bitter in reality are very gracious and humble when I see them in another realm.

The fact that our minds and what great things we can accomplish as humans was not the focus of my child hood has set me back a few years and I'm still searching for a true purpose. I do feel like I can do more to help bring these souls comfort but I'm still not quite sure how to.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
All you can really do is just send them love and guidance.

We are all cascading through our human experiences, each of us like dust in the wind blowing through an eternal slumber.

But we are waking up, and realizing more and more of what we are, and what we have forgotten.

I believe we merely forget ancient knowledge by becoming human, and part of our self-discovery is recovering what we already know...

not what we want to believe mind you.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying. I'll do my best to embrace these beings and help them on their journey. They probably know the real me and are likely helping me become more knowledgeable as well.

I'm going to practice on dream control too so I can be a Jedi dreamer like yourself.

new topics

top topics

join