It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing octopus UFO filmed by child in Brazil, video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yea that's one of the best UFO Videos I have seen.. I have never seen a black balloon shaped like that before.. Do they even exist? and then the weird tentacles coming out?? WTF?

The ONLY thing it could be (if it's from this earth) is something helium filled... Because that thing is surely not aerodynamic.. and I didn't see any propulsion system.. But if it was a Gov project why fly in the middle of the day?? And at such a low altitude?.. Maybe it was having problems getting lift. Maybe that thing is used to flying at super high altitudes. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
Yea that's one of the best UFO Videos I have seen.. I have never seen a black balloon shaped like that before.. Do they even exist? and then the weird tentacles coming out?? WTF?

The ONLY thing it could be (if it's from this earth) is something helium filled... Because that thing is surely not aerodynamic.. and I didn't see any propulsion system.. But if it was a Gov project why fly in the middle of the day?? And at such a low altitude?.. Maybe it was having problems getting lift. Maybe that thing is used to flying at super high altitudes. Who knows.

Did you even read the Post?!
IT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED AS A BALLOON

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks, I gave you a star for that. What program do you do that in? I am convinced that it is a balloon. I saw no shape shifting.

People when you call every single questionable object an alien ship it really makes everyone involved with ufo's look like a gullible fool. Please use some critical reasoning.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenDozer
Its possible the object is a ballon like in the picture under here if i managed to get it right.

Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bb4470e259f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19/4/09 by BenDozer]

[edit on 19/4/09 by BenDozer]

HELLO PEOPLE???? ITS OBVIOUSLY THIS BALLOON....amazing this guy posts identical object and everyone ignores him. i do believe in UFO's who are in fact fallen angels but this is obviously this balloon. stupid.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
id like to see the vid enhanced, cleaned up if you will. balloon?yeh could be.just because something is flying and you can't identify it doesent mean it's from outer space.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yep, it's definately that balloon as there are twelve spikes on it and twelve on the object in the video. Now concerning it being dark, well we are looking at a distance on a terribly smoggy/grey day. Move on--

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
has got to be the dumbest thing I have read in a long time! I'm not sure what this thing is, or where its from but I do know one thing its is deffinitely a UFO (unidentified Flying Object).

The dumbest thing, huh? Did you even read your post after you posted it? Did you even read this whole thread before you posted it? This is NOT a UFO, it has been identified, debunked, case closed, moved on. Not to mention the threads that people have posted that are years old of this same balloon video.

If you can't accept the years-old debunking of this video or the fact it is identical to known balloons as in the images below, then you and several others in this thread need to go see someone with "Dr." in their name:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edb34aee8701.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4b8a796e49.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081a8396a86d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-4-2009 by _BoneZ_]

No need to flame the idiots mate... we need them to flip our burgers. To any intelligent person the correlation between those balloons and the "octopus" are obvious.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

This video was not made by me, but I use VirtualDub with Deshaker (both free
) whenever I need to make a stabilised version of a video.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That is a suspicious image.
What was the child looking at.
There were far away images but why are things so dull and
then bright around the image.

As far as twelve spikes go, the 12 location mechanism has been
suggested long before this video so either the video is trying to prove
the idea right or the image is real and exposes the 12 locations or
the video just a lucky fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
From a native language speaker , the way they talk is pretty convincing.

One kid once says "it is just an inclined plane!" and the aunt (yes I heard auntie , not mommy) goes "of course its not an inclined plane".

Then by the end you can hear the kids calling more people to come and see.

It does not mean that is a UFO though , more likely the nephews and auntie got tricked by a balloon!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

As usual, I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think it is a genuine UFO. It seems almost like a creepy ice cream cone.

I also wonder why it seems like things get glitchy and bright whenever the object appeared in the shot.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ShoopDaWhoop]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ShoopDaWhoop

Ask the debunkers here........balloons tend to interfere with electricals

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So what part of the balloon wasn't inflated when it was first filmed? The tentacles apparently.

Of course there are aliens from other worlds... but they aren't on this clip. I'd really like to see some first hand and see how many can converse with us in a manner we can understand... maybe sometime in the near future.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
can these balloon do this.. changing? first show in video it dont look like balloon shape. then later it does. can balloon changing? come on! Debunkers please can you explain this.. how can balloon changing?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
can these balloon do this.. changing? first show in video it dont look like balloon shape. then later it does. can balloon changing? come on! Debunkers please can you explain this.. how can balloon changing?

Maybe the balloon was only like 3/4 inflated, and a breeze came and make the tentakel look like it was moving or so.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Good lord, I can't believe how desperate people are to take an OBVIOUS balloon linked to an IDENTICAL picture of a real Balloon from a country that has BALLOON festivals.

How totally desperate must you be to still try and make this into a real alien craft. It's people like this that ruin the credibility of the UFO scene by jumping on the bandwagon with every video without even looking at the facts. People are even trying to use the translation of the children's chatter to prove it's genuine.

Of course it's genuine to them, they are very excited children looking at an item in the sky they don't easily recognise being led on by an adult.

How the hell is that proof????

And stop with the morphing claims, a balloon up in the air with wind and a camera angle that until the middle of the video was less zoomed in so would not have shown the detail is the best you have. Of course you won't see the spikes if it's not zoomed in and of course you can't see them if it's edge on to the camera.

When you see it more zoomed in does it change shape..er no...Stays the same to the video's end.

It's a balloon floating at a sedate pace, wobbling as a balloon does or are the ET's inside on the beer?

There's a picture of the EXACT same shape and size as the object which is a balloon, how can you still flog this dead horse without making fools of yourselves?

I totally want disclosure, well I think I do as I have no clue of the Alien intentions towards us but I feel I have the right to know. The problem is that with people jumping and shouting UFO at every thing it makes it so easy NOT to tell us anything because we look like fools to them. Hell, they probably have sets of people all over the place setting off chinese lanterns knowing some one is going to scream UFO over an item that very obviously uses state of the art, other worldly, tech beyond our dreams such as the heating of air and the wind as their oh so special propulsion system.

If it floats slowly, is orange / yellow, has a flickering in the centre then it's a chinese lantern, how do I know, because I've seen them and it's obvious or do you think the aliens are having a barbecue on the space craft with paper thin walls.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The UFO would have to be a blurry balloon.

And the only consistently blurry object in the sky has been the UFO.

From the cone shaped bottom there might have been the use
of the 'football' coil of Tesla involved.

Another simple device that can travel through the air.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

People are even trying to use the translation of the children's chatter to prove it's genuine.

Of course it's genuine to them, they are very excited children looking at an item in the sky they don't easily recognise being led on by an adult.

Originally posted by Roufas
It does not mean that is a UFO though , more likely the nephews and auntie got tricked by a balloon!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow, now thats a pretty sweet video, although, I am unsure if it is a ufo or not. Unless you could figure out the location, date and time of the video and if there was any type of blimps in the air or a fair that day or something of the like, theres no way to really know for sure. Like I said, it does look really cool though. But, its really inconclusive. Something like this is alot more unbeleiveable than most sightings if you think about it. But then again, its could be some of the CRAZIEST FOOTAGE EVER. Although, I do no think that is the case here.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join