It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nabisco and its possible occult logo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I was originally going to post this in BTS for a bit of a laugh, but the more I thought about it the more I thought that there could be something too this.

I noticed that the Nabisco (makers of Oreo�s and many other treats) logo has an uncanny resemblance to the symbol known as the Pontifical Cross of Lucifer which is linked with Satanism and apparently freemasonry (this I can�t confirm, only going by what was said on a occult symbols site[the site may be dodgy]).

The only difference between the two symbols is the figure 8 and the circle below the double cross. The figure 8 symbolises infinity, as can a circle. So the Nabisco logo essentially could still have the same meaning as the occult symbol.

If the two symbols are related then this begs the question, who was behind such symbolism and what is its influence in big business?

I tried to do a bit of background research on the company, but didn�t find much in regards to founders, history and so on. I do know that it is subsidiary of KF Holdings which is I think the biggest snack food corporation in the world.

(I had to make my own symbol up, tripod.com wouldn't let me link the image. This is the reason for the edit.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by StationsCreation]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
I tried to do a bit of background research on the company, but didn�t find much in regards to founders, history and so on. I do know that it is subsidiary of KF Holdings which is I think the biggest snack food corporation in the world.

And came from the same people that brought you Camel Cigs...RJ Reynolds. See pack for Illuminati Pyramid and multiple phallic symbolism.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Proctor and Gamble (sp?) was supposed to have had a man in the moon one or something like that that supposedly showed that their success was owed to Satan. This seems to have turned out to be a hoax started by Amway. Go figure.
Amway loses its appeal on P&G logo allegations

Here is a link a quick search for other things like this popped up, not that I agree with these views at all.
Devil Companies, Devil Products, Devil Logos?

It's a religious site so anything contained in it is automatically suspect in my book, but it's interesting to read. It claims the Nabisco logo is a masonic symbol for fertility.

It is certain that Logos and symbology are very potient. Like most things though, they only have as much power as people give them.

Rant, since I have a lot of experience with Camel and other RJR Products and happen to live in the area they come from, I'd have to see a lot of proof of that before I'd believe that. Interestingly enough, RJR bought Nabisco (or was it the other way around) not too many years ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"It's a religious site so anything contained in it is automatically suspect in my book..."

Yeah, those lying pesky Christians. Why can't they tell the truth like all secularists do?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
"It's a religious site so anything contained in it is automatically suspect in my book..."

Yeah, those lying pesky Christians. Why can't they tell the truth like all secularists do?

Yes, automatically suspect. I said exactly what I meant to say. If I don't believe in Religion, why should I believe a site that is clearly advancing a religious (and financial) agenda?

I notice that on the very first page of that site, at the top of the page you can buy their book. A little farther in you can buy their series of tapes. Hec, you can even buy their very own shortwave radio for your "gift" of only $139 (+$5 shipping and handling). That pretty much explains to my satisfaction what that site is about.

Please note that I am very careful to qualify all my statements as opinion using terms like "suspect in my book", "explains to my satisfaction", "I think", and "I believe". Please notice I never say "I know" or put anything forth as fact that I can't solidly prove.

Sorry, all that is a bit off topic, but I think sarcasm from a moderator derserves some response.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't worry about me being a mod. As a matter of fact, don't worry about anything I say as I'm one of those low-down Christian liars. You know, those who are supposed to tell the truth as our God tells us to?

I feel that such statements deserves sarcasm, no matter who throws it out.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I heard that when the Volkswagon logo spins at a certain speed
it 'looks' like a swastika. It was embossed on the steel hub-caps
of the V.W. Beetle, under hitlers orders.
Too lazy to google...need sleep,
S.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
A good source to get an idea how vast occult symbolism is in corporations, government etc go here

www.davidicke.net...

The double cross is supposedly supposed to mean just that. as in "to double cross someone"

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ah, Thomas, I never said you or all Christians lie on purpose or with the intent to deceive (Though, I'm sure some do. ie: Jim Baker of PTL fame), but I certainly have every right to say I think someone may be mistaken in what they believe.

I used the orignial link to give StationsCreation some more info on his topic. I qualified my use of it because I don't want it assumed that I nessisarily believe what's contained in the site. I used it to show an example of some of the beliefs that, in my opinion, gave rise to his original question.

In my view, any Religious assertion is based on what I see as unprovable myth and superstition, and can't logically be treated as fact.

You apparently chose to view this as a personal attack or something. I'm not sure why. Had it been a Jewish site or an Islamic site or even a Wiccan site, I still would have qualified it so. In saying something is "suspect" it doesn't mean it might not be true, it just means that I don't automatically accept it as fact.

I apologize for attempting to contribute. I'll retire from this thread. Nuff said...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
How many secularist organizations do you know that had a direct hand in The Crusades, The Inquisition, The Salem Trials, Slavery, The rape of Native American culture through Manifest Destiny, A Blind eye to the Holocaust, The Satanic Panic and a host of other atrocities and evil?

Your sarcasm as a Christian who feels persecuted is duly noted as well as seriously ironic.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
here is some more wierd symbology on products.

www.stevewhite.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"masonic symbol for fertility" posted by Ambiant Sound

Well duh it looks like balls.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The double cross on its own apparently means:

This is a sign from alchemy representing sulphur, black sulphur, brimestone, black mercury, or black mercuric sulphide.
(source: Dictionary of symbols, published 1991)

But it's the infinity symbol attached that makes it unique to satanism. I think I read somewhere that it was Anton La Vey that created the symbol, and that it is used in the Satanic Bible.

I just thought that a circle can represent infinity also, so the Nabisco logo was essentially the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Colophon
A medieval Italian printers mark consisting of an oval surmounted by a cross with two horizontal lines instead of one is said to represent the triumph of the moral and good over the evil and worldly. (Nabisco uses a colophon in their logo for instance.)

that quote is from this page:

www.firstmatter.com...

Hope that helps.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thats a great find Spiderj, I'm satisfied with that answer.
It pretty much destroys my theory

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I cannot believe that for people who have no lives outside of debating Masonic 'facts' on the internet you would not know what this is... If anyone here has studied the 33rd degree (Sovereign Grand Inspector General) they would know that this is one of the many symbols that represent the degree... This is true to the double cross. The symbol under that (the two circles), may well symbolize the owner of Nabisco corporations dedication to Masonry as it may in fact be the symbol for infinity.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Decretal is for the most part correct. The symbol in question was used by the medieval Knights Templar, and has since been adopted by the Order of Knights Templar in the York Rite of Masonry, as well as the 33� of Scottish Rite Masonry (both of which are Templar degrees).
The symbol, which is technically called the Patriarchal Cross, was probably first associated with satanism from its use by Aleister Crowley (Crowley was not, as is commonly believed, a satanist, but some Christians apply that label to him anyway).
Crowley became chief of a neo-Templar organization called Ordo Templi Orientis (Order of Oriental Templars), and appropriated many symbols of Masonic Templarism, including also the Cross of Salem.

Fiat Lvx.

Originally posted by Decretal

I cannot believe that for people who have no lives outside of debating Masonic 'facts' on the internet you would not know what this is... If anyone here has studied the 33rd degree (Sovereign Grand Inspector General) they would know that this is one of the many symbols that represent the degree... This is true to the double cross. The symbol under that (the two circles), may well symbolize the owner of Nabisco corporations dedication to Masonry as it may in fact be the symbol for infinity.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

An early version of the logo.

Scroll down for a company timeline/history.

www.bakingbusiness.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
signs of the craft are all over the place the el cortez hotel in vegas has a giant neon pyramid and the eye of osiris you can see as you drive westbound from the 95. In the orleans hotel as you walk in the south entrance go to the right of the 3 gators statue and look on the upright support columns you will see about 8-10' up on the east side of the 2nd or 3rd column a small plaque of atlas holding up the world with lighting bolts; odd for a greek figure in a french motif style hotel.
look at recycling logos on cans they are pyramids. the ritz at lake las vegas has many pictures on the wall with goddess columbia throughout the hotel.
look at a blow up of the unilever logo on food label it has little stars and moons in it (it is a U which is made up of stars and moons.)
remember god in the bible only gave made us to be warm, happy, fed, naked, with a companion, and ignorant . it was the serpent who gave us knowledge and then god cast us out lest we" eat from the tree of life and become like us"
in fact the serpent did not want real competition either because he directed us to knowledge but not the life. there is more than one god at least according to genesis references.
what's it mean we are all hoodwinked and tied until you are illuminated you are playing at fixed poker table or in a kangaroo court. all the big players (in the know) know each others agenda except for the little guys who believe they are free with beer, tatoos, voting, football etc. just as long as you pay and do as your told when needed. Then you can go back to your TV, news or Religion for further instructions subliminal or overt as they are.
the signs are for identification purposes perhaps the illuminated people do or do not eat the food with signs for it may be bad or healthy depending on the item.

top topics

join