It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom: Video adds more pain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
The main question is do you want this man to carry a gun and have the power to imprison, beat, or kill you?
I don't.

Hmmm...good question...I look at it like this, would I rather put my life in the hands of that cop or in the hands of the PC cry babies on this board? Lets see...

A) Call that cop if something bad happened. So he has a sick sense of humor, I think he sounds like a fun guy and yes i WOULD trust him to get the job done. He has seen reality, he knows how to deal with reality, which is more than can be said for many in this thread.

B) Deal with the PC brainwashed sheep on this forum if I had to face a jury and explain why I shot some thug that tried to rob me. Yeah, I can hear it now, "He only wanted your money, you don't KNOW that he was dangerous or that he wanted to rape or kill you, you can't judge people based on their behavior, doesn't matter what he has done before, he is the VICTIM".

Gosh which would I choose. I choose A!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Good point, but I don't concern myself that the police will aid me if needed. They tend to be a day late and a dollar short.

That said, I don't think what happened warranted the fervent response of the NAACP. What he did was asinine, but not worthy of this absurd outcry of that obsolete organization.

Honestly, the guy was probably a crackhead, but the NAACP and MSM will suppress that in an effort to make this a big 'race' issue.

Sorry folks, blacks need to get past this nonsense of think everything derogatory said about them is due to the color of their skin. Face it, some people are just a***oles!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You would still laugh at cry babaies, if you have never done anything an d the serial killer police decide to murder your life. You do not know your born, lol.

Polcie are serial killers, and they kill as many innocent people who never do anything as people who do something.

I wonder how many serial killers come on this board, praising the police, because the police have killed some innocent person for them.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I hope this post does not get moved or posted as off topic but here is my beef with cops, the attitude of that particular cop and too many of the members of this site that have posted here!

In this city there is a neighborhood that is like so many in the inner city, drugs, shootings, murders and all the rest. I was out of work and the only place I could find that I could afford was right in the heart of that area! I saw with my own eyes 3 murders and countless assaults, they sold drugs on that corner like it was Avon. The people in that neighborhood have begged the cops here for years to shut that are down, it was like living in a war zone. I moved out of that area 6 years ago and it has only gotten worse.

Here is the point~Two months ago some scumbag in that neighborhood took a pot shot at a nice young rookie cop and this poor kid is just now getting out of the traumatic brain injury unit. The kid that did it is a minor so he is not going to do more than a couple of years! That sucks. The bottom line is this. NOW SINCE ONE OF THEIRS GOT KILLED, they have shut that whole block down. There is now a mobile unit parked right on the street and they have made this particular street a one way.

After so many people have been murdered in that area, including community organizers, now that neighborhood is under control. Just another example of cops and politicians placing more value on one life than another. Had they shut that mess down years ago as the neighborhood had begged, that young cop would be healthy, fine and pursuing his career in law enforcement!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
scummy drug dealer deserves no sympathy.

though his mum does, for being unable to stop her son's descent into crime.

[edit on 20/4/09 by MacDonagh]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
The main question is do you want this man to carry a gun and have the power to imprison, beat, or kill you?
I don't.

Hmmm...good question...I look at it like this, would I rather put my life in the hands of that cop or in the hands of the PC cry babies on this board? Lets see...

A) Call that cop if something bad happened. So he has a sick sense of humor, I think he sounds like a fun guy and yes i WOULD trust him to get the job done. He has seen reality, he knows how to deal with reality, which is more than can be said for many in this thread.

B) Deal with the PC brainwashed sheep on this forum if I had to face a jury and explain why I shot some thug that tried to rob me. Yeah, I can hear it now, "He only wanted your money, you don't KNOW that he was dangerous or that he wanted to rape or kill you, you can't judge people based on their behavior, doesn't matter what he has done before, he is the VICTIM".

Gosh which would I choose. I choose A!

LOL very good. Absolutely correct. Some people need to get their bubbles popped.

[edit on 20/4/09 by MacDonagh]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

You would still laugh at cry babaies, if you have never done anything an d the serial killer police decide to murder your life. You do not know your born, lol.

Polcie are serial killers, and they kill as many innocent people who never do anything as people who do something.

I wonder how many serial killers come on this board, praising the police, because the police have killed some innocent person for them.

lol wut?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

What do you think these people just deal drugs and go to church on Sunday?

With criminals, what they get busted for is a fraction of what they do. It is not like they get recorded for every misdeed. They are a menace to their neighborhoods,they keep a deadly product moving, and they will hurt anyone that gets in the way.

The innocent victim here is the mother. Whether the son was good or bad, she has lost a child.

I can be a bleeding heart like the next guy, but this is absolutely ridiculous.
And a public outcry over what he said? So there isn't a public outcry over a drug dealer, just over a cop talking about the drug dealer.

Good heavens. Talk about picking on teh wrong side.

Guess what, police are humans. They are not supernatural beings or superman. But they are trained to protect and serve, and a lot of money is spent to do so.
And not many people have the coconuts to do it. So to drive a guy out of the force for making fun of a dead drug dealer is just outstandingly absurd.

People don't know the former relationship. Most likely this cop knew this drug dealer. The dealer could of threatened his partner, his family, etc. This deal. The dealer could of been let go by the court three times after only a day and was flaunting it.

Who knows how many bodies this cop has found that were ODs.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sonya, you still have not told us how protecting your sister makes you a 'bad citizen' or how having a convited murderer for a brother makes you a 'bad guy' by proxy.

Keep avoiding, and I will keep asking

Looks like the ignorance has support now as well, or did you call for help when you could not defend your points?

PS I will not stop asking, unless you take back your obvious lie filled statements. I will say that again, you are making LIEs and passing them off as the truth, well at least until you quit avoding the question I have asked 3 times (maybe more)

I will ask again

1. How does defending ones sister in a fight make a person a 'criminal'?

2. How does having a brother that is a convicted murderer make one a 'criminal'?

I think you are just spouting MSM hoopla, no facts just stereotypes and anger.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It isn't like this was a 5 year old run down by a car. It was a drug dealer that got shot. Why on earth would anyone think they aren't going to talk about it with the buddies?

Please show where he was proven by a court of law to be a criminal, let alone a drug dealer.

But talking about drug dealers that get killed? They see it all the time and yeah they are going to talk about it...They probably worry plenty about getting shot by one of those drug dealers...when one gets shot by other criminals?

Please show where he was proven by a court of law to be a criminal, let alone a drug dealer.

As far as you know? Yeah you didn't want to look it up so instead you say there is "no proof" he was a convicted of various offenses...

(Sonya then quotes an external source, page 1)

Ahh, so he had 'drug charges'? Well were those felonies, or misdemeanors? If they were the latter, then if you consider him a criminal over that then there are many many others who whould be made fun of upon death.

Also note, this statement of yours really shows a lack of understanding when it comes to 'drug charges'. Just the fact that you use it as a platform for defence shows me you know nothing of 'drugs', well other than "Drugs are bad mm'kay."

Prison? He wasn't killed by the authorities, he was popped off by one of his little scum associates.

Please show how you know that the shooter and victim were previously aquainted.

I would bet if you LIVED around those drug dealers and had to worry about your house getting shot up, or your kids being shot, you would not be crying about it when they off eachother either.

Ahh appeal to emotion...

Recording people varies state to state, and usually recording them without their knowledge and sharing it is against the law.

I have never ever heard of this law, could you please state your source. It was under my impression that if you are in a public place you are SOL when it comes to 'not' being filmed. Of course, unlike your other comments this one might be true.

If you want to hang out with violent thugs and get into fights with them then you risk getting killed.

Ahh so the victim wanted to hang out with people that beat on his sister? Or in this case, someone he may or may not have known. Yet you spout how this fellow "Hung out" with the shooter. Boy you love to fib!

Oh and it gets better! Rondale Jennings brother, Roosevelt Cobb, hung himself in an Eerie prison after he was arrested for murdering a guy in Cleveland. He died at the same hospital that Rondale was taken to when he was shot last year.

Yeah...these are fine upstanding "citizens". Totally not a stereotype.

Here is the first time you said it was the victims fault, because he had a convcted murderer for a brother. Can you please state how having a criminal for a family member makes one not an "upstanding citizen", if you can.

...to him and apparently his brother and even his SISTER was fighting with gun toting thugs.

Can you show me in the articles where it said the sister fought with the attackers? Or is this more of your 'proof'?

Does that sound like coincidence? Getting shot during arguments TWO YEARS IN A ROW??? Having a brother that was charged with murder? And a sister that gets in fights on the street with ARMED THUGS??

1. Can you please state how having a criminal for a family member makes one not an "upstanding citizen", if you can.

2. Can you show me in the articles where it said the sister fought with the attackers? Or is this more of your 'proof'?

So you think murderers and drug dealers and people that carry illegal weapons and shoot at each other are just fine right? Condemning that behavior would be racist? A form of eugenics?

Can you show where he was convicted of being a drug dealer? Nope.

Yes that surely IS messed up. Talk about no standards, now even murder and drug dealing is considered "a suitable lifestyle choice" and judging that lifestyle is WRONG.

Can you show where he was convicted of being a drug dealer? Nope.

His brother was arrested for murder and hung himself. This guy was shot two years in a row during fights.

Moot, unless you answer the question from above. Which you can't.

Other articles revealed this guy had been shot a year ago under nearly identical circumstances, and that at least one other family member was wanted for murder. Typical media bias, make criminals out to be choir boys to fool the masses.

1. Can you please state how having a criminal for a family member makes one not an "upstanding citizen", if you can.

---------

There you have it folks, all of the 'claims' made by Sonya so far. None of which has she answered. I ask the readers to discount her claims, as they are obviously bias and based in stereotypes (And we are the PC sheeple HA!)

And like I have said since the begining, the cop never did anything 'wrong' in a "breaking the law" way. He did a social fumble, which seems more 'harsh' because he is in a position of "honor". General concensus is to place the officer on a pillar, the question is is it a pillar of ivory, or a pillar of feces.

EDIT (BB Code)

[edit on 4/20/2009 by adigregorio]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Please re-read through my posts. I agree what the cop did was not wrong. However, there is no evidence to support that the victim was a "drug dealer" Those are lies spouted by another ATSer.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The COP called him a drug dealer. The COP no doubt SAW his rapsheet. The newspaper articles confirm he had convictions for various things INCLUDING drugs. The newspaper articles also confirm that he was shot LAST YEAR TOO during another altercation outside of a bar.

And yes obviously his sister is not much better, he was shot LAST year when he got involved in an argument that his sister was having on the street. This year he got shot when he argued with someone in the bar.

How many law abiding citizens do YOU know that have been shot TWICE in a one year span for arguing? How many honest law abiding citizens do YOU know that have "various convictions" for dugs among other things.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and acts like a duck then duhhh....it is probably a duck!

The cop said it right the first time; one more dead drug dealer, who cares. Just a shame he can't pop out more illegitimate kids to follow along in the family tradition now that he is dead. They mention he is a "father" but of course no mention of a wife or ex wives, sheesh those poor kids will have to grow up without this fine role model of a man in their lives, such a tragedy.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

I will ask again

1. How does defending ones sister in a fight make a person a 'criminal'?

2. How does having a brother that is a convicted murderer make one a 'criminal'?

I think you are just spouting MSM hoopla, no facts just stereotypes and anger.

Let me answer that:
A good mannered girl doesnt get into a fight, so therefore she was a criminal and, her brother too. An upright citizen would have taken her home and would have applied a good solid beating, so that she would not make such a fuss in public again. Same goes for the brother: Insufficient beating of sense into him makes you responsible for his crimes.

Now of course criminals deserve to be killed, but i disagree that it's a good idea to let other criminals do it. Because if you go that road you run out of criminals soon and who will then kill the last one?
It would be much better to organize groups of upright non drug using citizens, get really really drunk, and mobbeat the criminals. that way it would be hard to tell who landed the killing blow, and nobody would need to kill that person. (becoming a criminal himself)

Personally i am less upset about this person using the drugs he is supposed to sell. It is only tax money he will live on if he uses too much himself and doesnt make a profit.
Now letting yourself get shot on the other hand, thats really something that warrants the death penalty.

The above post may contain sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I guess I am simply missing the point here, because I am too PC too see clearly
Equating being PC (as some have said) with valuing a human life is just ridiculous it makes no sense, what-so-ever. This is not a cop vs. criminals thread, it's one cop that is a sicko that has no business being out on the street thinking that the manner in which some guy died is FUNNY. NOT FUNNY-period.

I wouldn't want to call this guy if oh let's say someone in my family was assaulted or something, he may think it was funny.

And yes I understand "gallows humor" it was an interesting term to be brought into the discussion--but people that are this bad, because of the traumas they have seen only ruin the lives of the people around them if they can't get a grip...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

No maybe he should show a little decorum when he needs to vent and do it in private. If his job is that stressful, which i'm sure it is then maybe he should go vent to a psycologist that can help him learn some coping mechanisms. It's not about how he vents, but where.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
No maybe he should show a little decorum when he needs to vent and do it in private. If his job is that stressful, which i'm sure it is then maybe he should go vent to a psycologist that can help him learn some coping mechanisms. It's not about how he vents, but where.

Because I suppose YOU and the others that judge that cop so harshly have NEVER in your life been out with friends at a restaurant or bar and made "harsh" comments about work, or your boss, your ex, politicians, the government, or maybe off color jokes about the opposite sex, race, or anything else right?

This poor cop was crucified for doing something that MOST people do in some context or another (we may not watch drug dealers die but most of us DO say things among friends that we wouldn't want made public all over the internet).

But perhaps yall are special, and have NEVER said anything that you wouldn't wanted plastered all over youtube for your bosses and the angry public to judge you on because YOU are saints. Must feel great to be so superior.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The cop is not on duty. He has clearly drank some and i do not understand why do some people make such a big deal over it. Some people need to talk about stressful aspects of their work and joke about it or make it as acceptable as possible so they don't go crazy. Also the cop was not the one who shot the guy . If he was the one responsible i would have undersood some of the complaints but in this case i don't . When you are working somewhere and all you see all day long is people dead , people stealing , people fighting you sometimes need to talk about it and put it into a entertaining manner for you ...that's unless you wanna go nuts.

Not even gonna go into who was the person that got shot , why and in what circumstances because i believe that it's not relevant

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Delete this please.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Fatality]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wonder how funny it would be to him if it was another cop or even he himself that had been shot. People like this guy should be sent over to Iraq Iran or Afghanistan and be forced to fight the terrorists highest ranking bare knuckle fighters. Then just for fun be blown up.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
First of all, 99% of cops are NOT serial killers. Such a statement is ridiculous on its face. Very few cops ever wind up killing anyone. Yes, there are always incidents when someone is killed without cause. It happens, and it will always happen. The police are human. They are flawed; they make mistakes, some become corrupt, some become dangerous thugs. Nothing about being a policeman protects them from being human.

Second, this cop didn't kill the alleged drug dealer. Someone else did that, and apparently the suspect is now in custody.

Third, whether this man was a drug dealer or not is irrelevant. Possession of drugs and paraphernailia does not imply dealing. It implies using. The drugs weren't specified. It could have been a small amount of pot with a pipe or bong. It could have been heroin and a syringe. But there was nothing about possession with intent to sell, which is dealing.

Even if he had been a dealer, however, his murder is not legal.

Fourth, the police develop a sort of "gallows humor", as do others who work in jobs where severe injury, death, blood and guts are commonly seen. ER doctors and staff, firemen, disaster responders, all develop a sort of protective reflex to help them keep doing their jobs without burning out or committing suicide. They become used to death and tragedy, develop a casual attitude towards it. An officer who is traumatized each time he sees a dead body won't last long on the force.

I'm not saying this cop was justified in his behavior. He was not. Even so, his actions weren't so altogether unforgivable as some insist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join