It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid people. How do we use there ignorance against them? already been done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Stupid people. How do we use their ignorance against them? already been done?

I can give you a 2 hour speech about corruption, lies and greed. or i can turn the lies into 1000000000 $$$$
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-4-2009 by voodoom]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Do stupid people ever stop and think " i am stupid". or are they so stupid they never realize it? I see stupid people. Is intelligence a 6th sense? I know there are 10000s of conspiracy theory's on ATS. Are secret "think tanks" orchestrating and demising the human race from the inside for profit? Can ATS be a secret "think tank"? I ask because 5 of my blogs have been removed from AST.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How about teaching them the difference between "there" and "their" for a start?

Nineteen more characters.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just accept that there will be government people here, rubbishing or trying to dismiss any real info on this site.

The site is not like it used to be, and there does seem to be alot here nowadays just wanting to rubbish everything. Remember people come here for different reasons too, so not everyone wants to know the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
How about teaching them the difference between "there" and "their" for a start?

Nineteen more characters.

Their are different areas to have intelligence in. While you may feel you have superior intelligence in the use of there and their, the OP probably is far more intelligent than you in several subject areas. For instance you may be "Stupid" when it comes to welding or fixing cars were he maybe be a professional welder or mechanic that never worries about car breakdowns.

While your skill in knowing the difference in there and their probably will not help anyone or yourself do anything in your life.

You may have spent your time in school learning grammar while he was learning to fish. If the World Financial Breakdown occurs, I am joining his team. Spelling and grammar wont help anyone do anything then...

So careful when you come on here and pretend to be of superior intelect. We all do something with our lives. Some of us are really good at leaving imprints in couches while others are not =).

What say you now? Stupid is as Stupid does. Lets keep emotion out of it, as I am just talking to your point and not attacking you.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Why are you telling me this? I haven't called anyone stupid. I just made a joke to warn you that nobody should call anyone "stupid". Nobody is perfect.

Topic makes no sense at all. It is too general, does not have any idea...yet it is calling somebody, somewhere, "stupid". Who are what are we talking about here?

Whenever you cut down people, be prepared that it backfires - you are the next target.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You don't neccessarily need to do anything to stupid people, world isn't ruled or governed by them, quite the opposite. Democracy allows them to vote but in great many important issues votes are not involved, so they do very little harm. I have nothing against people who are less intellect than me, and I am not a genius either. I do however dislike people who are blind to faith into whatever subject and intelligent people _are not immunite to faith_.

top topics

join