It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO filmed by Scuba Divers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think more research needs to be done on USOs. I think if there were an Alien base, we'd need to look under our mostly unexplored oceans.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I can see fins moving and anyone who has been underwater has seen fish move that fast. There are so many odd looking creatures under the water.....many look pretty "alien".

I'm a diver and yes, fish can move like that, especially if startled. And I agree with you totally about the "alien" looking creatures in the ocean. It's full of them.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am pretty gullible, and a sucker who falls for most things until proven wrong, but this one clearly looks like a fish to me as well....

I know some peoples computer screens have WAY brighter, some WAY darker, and some just way different colouring than mine, ( my facebook pictures I look orange on some computers, lol) which may make it appear different o some people mabey??

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is a fish. I have seen fish that move just as fast as that and can change directs like that.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yeah, it was a fish. they touched it up somewhat to make it look like an orb

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think it's a jellyfish....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think the footage is of an actual fish, BUT they have cgi'd the fish with some sort of orbesque overlay to give it the impression it is some sort of intelligent USO. Different idea i suppose but still a hoax to mislead.

October

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I would have thought its a fish of some sort, made up to look spookier than it did before, but I have to say, ITS NOT A DAMNED JELLYFISH! Jelly fish are known for being slow due to thier propulsion relying on tidal conditions, which they exploit with thier bodies, they do not have massive accelerative capabilities in thier own right. None of them.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It is a FISH.

My brain tells me it is a fish when I look at the video. Seems pretty clear to me.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
For those of you who are too blind to see this is a fish, claiming they cannot move that fast how about you view this vid excusing the advert... Bearing in mind the FISH in the video is probably moving 20mph tops, Skip to 0.40 and watch in marvel as this fish takes line off of a fishing reel at 80MPH....

ITS A FISH!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by tommyb0y]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just can't believe this is even discussed seriously. And for 8 pages.

No offense to anyone, but this is more than clearly CGI. When I look at these videos and see so much comments on them, it's obvious to me some people are just trying to convince themselves of UFO's even when they aren't sure (or even sure they are wrong) of the evidence.

If some of you guys seriously think it's real well I don't know what to say.
The easiest way to see how fake this is is just to compare the FPS of the general film (guy scubadiving, bubbles, camera movement) and the USO.
The object, which is apperantly rocketing across them, or more precisely the ANIMATION of it, has a better FPS rate than everything in the movie.

Getting technical - These are two "films" combined. First, they filmed themselves diving, then they put in the fast object in the original film. The edit is good enough and actually has better quality than the original movie itself. As fast as the object you're recording is, the worse it will appear in the film. When a fast object movement appears with a better quality of everything else this just screams fake.

I shouldn't have even written so much about it.. This is so blatantly fake it's a shame people need to get an explanation as to why it is.

Watch this and tell me if you can't spot why this video is fake:
www.youtube.com...
*hint* - no it's not because there are weird plants, it's because the edited animation is in such a good quality it's more than obvious it is not a part of the original 'shoot'.

Jesus christ people and I'm not even considering myself a debunker.

Edit: Just to be fair - people who are claiming this is a fish are equally stupid.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by SparKzzz]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SparKzzz
The easiest way to see how fake this is is just to compare the FPS of the general film (guy scubadiving, bubbles, camera movement) and the USO.

The object, which is apperantly rocketing across them, or more precisely the ANIMATION of it, has a better FPS rate than everything in the movie.

OK, can you tell us why you say that?

Is there anything you can point to that shows to other people what you are saying?

Edit: Just to be fair - people who are claiming this is a fish are equally stupid.
Having a different opinion or not knowing what you (apparently) know about video doesn't make someone stupid, only someone with a different opinion or ignorance about a subject.

Stupidity is general, appearing in anything a person does; ignorance is specific; opinions are just that, opinions.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Geez why do these old vids keep popping up?
Saw this a few years ago...
Been discussed.
...next

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

Solidus is right. This has been discussed and throughly debunked before.

Move along people.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This should be a lesson for those that think learning some basic Spanish is not important...especially if you want to research UFO/USO.

www.youtube.com...

ADVERTENCIA:
The deeds and characters in this program are fictitious, any similarity to real life or a probable theory is pure coincidence.

the blind leading the blind!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's not a fish, and it's not a UFO.

It someone's idea of fun. A test, to see if their skills with a computer are enough to fool somebody.

CGI.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Watch that video from 9 to 11 seconds. The fish turns towards the camera and practically disappears because we're no longer seeing it from the side, but seeing it head on. It loses it's spherical shape.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Having a different opinion or not knowing what you (apparently) know about video doesn't make someone stupid, only someone with a different opinion or ignorance about a subject.

Stupidity is general, appearing in anything a person does; ignorance is specific; opinions are just that, opinions.

Ugh.. save it.
I'm not even going to bother replying seriously to stupidity claims, in a thread where this piece of bloody obvious CGI is discussed for several pages.

I have no real urge to force my opinions into anyone's throat. If you wanna convince yourselves this video is legit that's just fine.

All I'm saying is I'm not even a debunker or a guy who insists that aliens aren't real, but along with that I also keep my sanity and do not lie to myself.
By arguing about THESE kind of obvious bogus "evidence" you're putting to shame anyone that ever thought UFOs are real including me.

I believe that people who are considering this to be real are either way retro with anything that has to do with filming and CGI, or just people who lie to themselves.
And, by even starting to list the reasons as to why this is a blatant fake would be silly and will just drag me to the whirlpool of silliness that is this thread.
So instead of trying to sound all smarty-pants like most of the debunkers here I'll just say this is more than an obvious fake, and that guy up there that interpreted the audio more or less summed the whole deal.

My bet, amateur graphic editors trying on their skills in this video, and they didn't even believe people will start threads that will reach 4 pages discussing whether there are underwater UFOs or not because of this video.

I'd pay a good ammount of money for the creator of this film to post here and make a mockery out of anyone that bought this.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I must say i believe that its a fish. It seems to be flapping its tail and be curious and then speed away. Probably the fish diddnt see the man behind the rock but the bubbles and then look to check it out. But the last part of the full speed clip looks fake to me. :S

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SparKzzz
I just can't believe this is even discussed seriously. And for 8 pages.

LOL

It may be unidentified but extraterrestrial it is not. It's amusing to see how some people will see exactly what they're looking for.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join