It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO filmed by Scuba Divers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Just a tip you really dont need 15 more charachters. Hit the space button.
Another tip, one of the site owners said that would not be allowed, so please do not do it.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well that is really cool. Much cooler than the USO hoax video. You should consider starting a thread on nanotech. I have been reading about it for years and I did not realize that the technology had advanced to the point where they could consider putting these things inside a body.

Star for you.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grandnic

Hey I like your avitar! Ice diving, now that is some real diving there.

What's the story behind your avitar? I doubt that you were on a weekend pleasure dive.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the B&W version of the "USO video". The grey scale version shows that it is a butterfly fish. IMO.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Reminds me a lot of the faked video of the world trade center UFO with the couple in the helicopter. Maybe it 'could' be real, but my first answer would be that it is a new species of marine life, given on the color and way it moves through fluid...or maybe even a species that hasn't been discovered? Its just a little much to automatically assume its an mechanical alien USO.
just my 2cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by lunarminer

Just a tip you really don't need 15 more characters. Hit the space button.

Hmm,...So you've made a
out of admin,what?
Jeeez! That's not a good idea. I mean hoodwinking the law!! :bash:

Cheers!

[edit on 21-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
reply to post by grandnic

Hey I like your avitar! Ice diving, now that is some real diving there.

What's the story behind your avitar? I doubt that you were on a weekend pleasure dive.

Ice iving is what separates the real divers from the rest

This is a picture of me working, that what I do for a living when I'm not in the office. In this particular picture, my company was installing a water intake in a lake. I put the picture here as my avatar because I taught that my face in the triangle, with the three lights on was nice for a conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's a fish!!! lol

We have them down under swimming at our Grate Barer Reaf, me think your looking to hard. I have one just like it in my Little Blue Cove (Face Book)

Keep looking guy's.....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't think this is a fish, but I am leaning towards some sort of organic sea life. If it isn't, then this is truly an amazing video, though. As always, I wish it were more clear, slow and cleaned up.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I didnt read all of the pages so this could be mentioned by someone else, but
i think that this is a CGI because when the object passes through the water bubbles it does not affect them at all. If it moves at that speed I think we will
see some pressure on the bubbles.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Or it could be passing behind the bubbles but it seems it is hard to tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
it looks like there is DEFINATELY something actually physically present here... if you watch closely, you can see the object actually perturb the bubbles as it travels through them and out the other side.

I don't know WHAT that is... It doesn't look like a fish though as some have said imo when they say the see the "fin" move, thats obviously just poor compression anomolies. But I seriously can NOT say the same for the bubbles, which rules out the CGI possibility, at least for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Great video, but i do think it's CG. Just me but i think the index of refraction is a bit off. I've had a bit of digital compositing experience, to me it just looks a bit off. Would love to be proved wrong though

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It moves like a fish (the changes in direction and what looks like fins on the top and bottom), it's underwater, so I suppose it's a fish.

Could be wrong but it doesn't look like a fish to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

It depends on the fish, did you saw the video I posted here?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Looks like a fish to me... maybe a parrotfish.

Most USO reports I've seen describe much larger, less fish-like objects.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
For me looks CGI...first

1 - The video resolution is very poor! why the heck they dont put up a better one??? this one have artifacts all over the place, veryt bad compression and with movement the artifacts looks much worse!

2 - What i see is that this "USO" pass tru the colum of bubbles fast, the laws of physics should aply to this and any object that pass tru a colum of bubbles will of course distrurb it! in this case i cant see any of this, the bubbles just goes up like if nothing pass tru it (plus the bad quality opf the video).

One other interesting thing, people who wants to makes hoaxes are now relaing a lot on very bad compression and video quality..why is this?? because with poor and with a lot of artifact videos it hides the definition of the objects that surely if it was in high definition or very good quality will show its a true CGI, so now people are using this technic often to hide this!

For me this is CGI with a very bad compression and video quality for masking the CGI actually..and yes the bubbles doesnt get disturbed when it passes true (at least this video in this quality doesnt show the bubbles doing what they should do when objects pass this fast tru them).

For me i will lave it right now like an Hoax..if later they come with a better quality version then we can study it more in detail..but for me rings on the hoax territory.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No one here finds it odd that during a video taping of an underwater spear hunting trip, that they would use such a poor quality camera to shoot the hunt?

What ever this object is I will say that without a doubt in my mind this is not genuine footage.

Why do all "sighting" videos seem to be of low resolution? Find the originals that are of high resolution then there can be a true discussion as to what it is. As it stands now I would say that there could be no conclusive proof of anything. To speculate on the "whats" that this object is would be only dreaming.

Sorry to rant but I get tired of all of the videos posted that are of low quality when you know for a fact it was not taken in such low resolutions.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When you make a thread about something,
please make it longer then two sentances.
I had to put that in there.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Erm....Does it not say at the beginning that the story is fictitious?

Just a wee clue...

Also the round object is almost certainly CG, it's mapped with a shiny map and it never changes despite the angle, also it looks reflective but never reflects the bubbles.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join