It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO filmed by Scuba Divers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Who's bringing the tarter sauce.
I am sorry but I think all we have here is a fish. You can quite easily see the fins on the fish moving. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Yes fish with a twist of lemon.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Fake. It is footage of a late 1970's B movie about a giant octopus and the divers had trained killer whales helping them attack the Giant Octopus. Kinda a jaws ripoff. Upon looking it up I think it is the movie "Tentacles". The object is not in the movie. He turns around with the underwater gun because the Octopus was coming behind them in the movie.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Ah that makes sense

To the other poster talking about the scuba equipment (sorry, can't remember who it was) Good call!

Thank you! Star for you.

Edit: Other poster = Lunarminer! Star for you too.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by free2live]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OK, to make the believers happy here is an image of an "unknown object" that could be similar to what we see in the video.

Anybody care to guess at what it is?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Yes it's Nasa's Resue Ball.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Do you know what this is??

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Toilet seat on the ISS?

Could be.

It looks like it has wings and so it could be a flying nanobot.

Or it could be Peter Max's bedpan.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Looks like it could be a Trigger Fish as seen here...www.robertosozzani.it...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Those are funny answers. I never considered those answers. No none of the above. It's a highly advanced device.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Youre right about part of it. It is built with nano-technology.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
if you pause it when the video is played in slow motion. it looks like a silver ball with something brown around it (rope like). It doesn't look like a fish, but could be cgi over some fish because it does move like a fish. That's the problem with these videos when you don't have the testimonials of the people who took them.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

OK, I'm going to take one more stab at it.

Is it a replacement heart valve?

I need 19 more characters.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Although I hate to reign in as a "Debunker" if you will, it does act and behave quite like a fish. The coloration reminds me of a Parrot Fish, especially given the reef location, although I have never witnessed one moving so quickly. The "Object" acts truly spooked regardless of its composition (i.e., Fish or Unknown Controlled Object).

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This video is FAKE. Something moving that fast wouldve atleast left some bubbles.. Definitely fake by having trying to have a scuba distract you with a harpoon and having the camera catch that speeding sucker.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to call fake on this one, for one the object doesn't blend well with the video to me. Not only that but that orb didn't cause any disturbances when it zip through that "field" of air bubbles....

FAKE!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How can that be a fish (as some have said) I see no fins, and at the end when it shoots off, it's moving very fast, Faster than I have seen any fish go. And whats that weird sliver of light? reflections from lights on the camera? (which would explain why the light "keeps it's focus" in the divers direction, as said by a previous poster)

Also-
What waters were they in?
What inhabits those waters?

Oh and until proven wrong, I'm going to say it was faked.

[edit on 4/19/2009 by Shakezoola]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Considering the huge variety of weird and wonderful life forms in the sea, it is hugely possible that this is some kind of fish.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There are fins. You can see the fins, it undulates as it moves, it darts like a fish, it looks like many fish I've seen when I've dived. It looks incredibly fish-like in every regard.

I've seen so many weird things diving you couldn't imagine. Crabs whose legs are longer than your body. Groupers larger than me. Fish you couldn't imagine. Although the coolest thing was 50 fisherman along a jetty (which were piles of large stones), and none catching a thing. As I dove out, going along the edge of the jetty, there were a ton of very good sized fish... all hanging out in the shadows of the rocks the fisherman were sitting on. Very funny stuff.

But it really does look like a shiny fish, there are plenty of those out there. If you watch it repeatedly, you can see the body moving in a wavy motion which looks very fish-like.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Fish???

The only thing that looks real about this is when the object move thru the bubbles...

the final "take off" looks fishy and I don't mean TUNA...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join