It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO filmed by Scuba Divers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Animated smooth, good fadeout scenes, good fake! hoax.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It moves like a fish (the changes in direction and what looks like fins on the top and bottom), it's underwater, so I suppose it's a fish.
(This time it's not a rock
)

Fish are very fast (they are the animals with the fastest movements on Earth)

In this one i have 2 agree, but i never saw such a skeptical person as you are before.
You always have an explanation for everything.
How boring can you get!!!?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

It moves like a fish (the changes in direction and what looks like fins on the top and bottom), it's underwater, so I suppose it's a fish.
)

In this one i have 2 agree, but i never saw such a skeptical person as you are before.
You always have an explanation for everything.

So the fact that ArMaP saw what was plainly obvious, I mean seriously people, and didn't just throw out some far-fetched opinion of what he/she saw for the sake of being conspiratorial, that's a bad thing????

It looks like a freakin' fish for cryin' out loud!!!

Peace

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So the fact that ArMaP saw what was plainly obvious, I mean seriously people, and didn't just throw out some far-fetched opinion of what he/she saw for the sake of being conspiratorial, that's a bad thing????

That's what I've been wanting to ask about two months after I joined ATS.
I hope you get a good answer.

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a reptilian.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
As boring as life really is.

But it's OK to try to make it more interesting, if you do not end believing in the fantasy.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Why make things up anyway, if real life is to boring... maybe people should leave their houses more often.
It's a big amazing world out there.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
So the fact that ArMaP saw what was plainly obvious,

Thanks for the replies -I wouldn't say the object in the video is a
'plainly obvious' anything.
Of course it could be CGI added onto a fish but it certainly looks a bit strange to me.
Can anyone put a screen shot up of it around 0:16?
Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It looks like a turtle to me! Looks like one, looks organic, moves like one.

Lots of stuff under the sea looks quite bizarre

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i wish this was a USO (a verrrry tiny one) but its just a fish, watch the video closely, you can see fins and such, it only looks like an orb because of the change in color and reflectiveness in the scales.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ok so I’ll be the bold one and swim in my own direction casue regardless what school of thought everyone else is using - I don't see a fish, and, I can’t imagine any fish could move with that kind of speed.

But hey, that’s just me.

I dunno what it is, and, I might add it’s pretty cool - whatever it is.

But a fish?
Nawwww....

Thanks for a great thread Karl!

peace

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Here you have it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cefb1b485eb2.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see, and one of the reasons I hate those flash videos, the real format is nothing like we see on that site, the video was stretched, at its real size it looks even more like a fish.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am 100% positive this is a UFO:

Unidentified Fish Object

That looks like a fish to me, I don't see anything else.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hmmm.? Not sure what to think.

It moves in ways that, to me, does not appear to be a fish, or natural.
Not sure I can make out fins on it.....
Definetaly not a duck either

I'm going to try and put a finger on this and see if there is anything that's strikingly similar.....underwater.

Are there any similiar videos as to an explanation of what it is?

If it's a USO, it's a cute lil' baby one.

I like.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
FAKE! As an experienced scuba diver the guy in the shot would never be able to see the object. His peripheral is very very limited and the object is way out of his line of sight. I've had seals come up beside me that I could not see until they swim past into my line of sight.

100% fake

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
certainly looks like a fish to me,and you can see the tail later on in the vid when it moves at high speed.The slow mo mode at the start makes it look like a sphere,but thats the angle obscuring the tail and later on you can see the tail and fins

also looks like an old vid,if this was a USO it would have turned up earlier than it has done

I would love to see some USO footage underwater,but the navy seem to be water tight with their secrets filmed!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Not CGI, imo, because the bubbles react to its presence.

Not a fish because despite many people seeing a fish... it doesn't look anything like a fish! lol (I watched the vid 4 times and don't see anything like a fish at all)
could be a mechanical, electrical, spherical "fish" though!

Although fish change directions rapidly, I suppose the distance travelled has something to do with fin size and mass. The fins or too small to be seen and this "fish" is certainly not aero/aqua-dynamic in shape. No way is this a fish.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

)

You said what I was going to. I can see fins moving and anyone who has been underwater has seen fish move that fast. There are so many odd looking creatures under the water.....many look pretty "alien".

Im saying fish

I have to agree with the fish idea. First thing I thought of was a parrot fish, although didn't quite look like one, a little too box shaped but there are so many kinds I may have just never seen that particular one before if it was. Not sure if a box fish moves like that or exactly or what they look like but maybe someone else knows.

The movement is very similar to a fish darting around. My salt water fish never moved quite that fast but my piranha's did. Had them in a 110 gal. tank and they could easily go across the tank in 1/10's of a second when spooked so needless to say used a divider whenever hands went into that tank even though I doubt they would have tried to bite me at all. Safety first.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So fish have spheres around them now?

This looks nothing like a fish to me, it's a sphere.

I am not convinced it's a fish, maybe some other lifeform.

I have scuba dived before and not even octopuses move that fast! and they move fast!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nice video, thank you for sharing.

My first thought when watching this video was fish. It is shaped like a fish, and I thought, manta ray? But here is a link to google images, with manta rays.

images.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=z2frSc2SJ82rtgfV8onV BQ&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1

I am thinking it may just be a manta.

Then, I recall seeing a horseshoe crab at the zoo or aquarium, and thought maybe thats it.

images.google.com... Images&aq=f&oq=

But the horseshoe crab has a tail, and yes I thought I saw a tail in the video, but am not sure.

It definitely looks like marine life to me, and not at all mechanical or manmade.

What a mystery, come on everyone, let's see if we can solve it!

I failed in my attempt to find the speeds of these creatures, sorry I wanted to include that.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
A fish? lol. What kinds of fishes here on earth have u lot been looking at lol

Im on the bench with this 1 though, whether its CGI or real UFO - i dont know

Very interesting either way

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join