It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: Talk versus Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Many people talk about resisting the New World Order, but most of it is just empty talk.

How many of you are really ready to take action to resist the New World Order?

And in meaning that, I'm NOT talking about going out and demonstrate in front of a government building Alex-Jones-style or any of those silly things.

No, what I'm talking about is resisting the RDIF chip implant, unplugging from the Net, unplugging from the society, perhaps separating from your loved ones/friends/family/children, moving to another country, growing your own food, building your own homes, building your own society.

How many of you are really ready to do that??

Many of us here sit day and night at our computers. Many of us here basically life our entire lives in front of a computer screen. Many of us here cannot go a day without a cell phone, e-mail, Internet, Facebook, Twiter, TV, etc.

So why all this empty talk about building shelters and starting growing your own food and taking pride in resisting the NWO, when many of us won't be capable to take any of those necessary actions when time arrives?

Answer me - and this time honestly (because if you are dishonest, you will only be lying to yourself):

ARE you ready to take action?

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'll fight them off if it takes a sword and a cross bow. I hate guns myself, but they're gonna have semi-auto to auto. OUCH!!!! Seriously they're not as strong as you think. Guns are a pathetic way to fight. At least in the old days it took skill, now you can be obese and kill someone from 30 ft away.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I'll fight them off if it takes a sword and a cross bow. I hate guns myself, but they're gonna have semi-auto to auto. OUCH!!!! Seriously they're not as strong as you think. Guns are a pathetic way to fight. At least in the old days it took skill, now you can be obese and kill someone from 30 ft away.

I'm NOT talking about destroying anything - I'm talking about creating.

About growing your own food.
About building your own home.
About unplugging for the Net, Facebook, Twitter, TV, cell phones and the rest of society.
About being 100% self-sustainable.
About surviving in nature.

Are you ready for that?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh hell yeah. I'm already planning for it. More for natural disasters and the like than to fight off a bunch of riot police and military. I'm ready. My step-dad loves the woods. I recently saw a black bear in the Rockies by one of our little "temporary bases." It was beautiful seeing nature up close like that. She was more afraid of us. That's how it has to be with them. Yeah we have lots of beautiful mountain ranges here in the Rockies that have lots of nice snow runoff everywhere. Unfortunately it probably has barium in it, so we'll have to buy some water purification tablets and chlorinate like crazy. Catching food is not so hard. I have a military survival guide ready to go. They give them out for free. If it works for the enemy it'll work for us normal people. My dog is going to birth a litter soon so we'll have plenty of hunting to do hee hee.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Fox, I already grow my own food. I built my own house. I have no cell phone.amd watch very little tv. I do however still have dsl for my computer. The value of the internet will probably decline as the PTB gain more control,and twist it to their needs. I will miss the ability to retrive information quickly,however we should all be able to tell whats comming next anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How much farther can we get really? We can splice GENES now. We don't need anymore technological advancement...creepy thinking about what we COULD do.

I'm ready to give it all up. There's only a few things I need anyway. Protecting my family will be priority number one, and then praying and praying and praying.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I gave the first of what I hope are many flags to come for this topic.

The question is asked in this post if 'we' are willing to do what may be needed to resist or struggle against any 'NWO'. My opinion is no we are not, and internet dependency has contributed to that at least as much as poor old embattled television has.

Its well past time that instead of seeing the internet(in particular) as some great savior or last hope for free expression, it needs to be recognized as simply another tool to keep the masses dumbed down and lethargic. youtube and wikipedia(or, yes, ATS) are little more than potentially distorted sources passing opinion off as fact. Odd how so many post youtube videos that deride the MSM ,for instance ,while not realizing both sources should be questioned.

To truly deny ignorance, one must first recognize that ignorance can be spread like a cancer. Even from sources one might not expect.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Clark Savage Jr.]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I sympathize with the post. I suspect there is a huge sleeping giant getting ready to resist an every way when the NWO tries to impose it's will more aggressively. I suspect lots and lots of people are resisting in small ways and ready to resist in greater ways. I know I am preparing and have been making preparations for some time.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Truth be it theres nothing wrong with the way we live and what we have, all that matters is what it is used for.
I beleive that action not talk is required but it will not come in the form of independant farming communities away from the cities when they send in the swat teams to kill everyone and then call them terror cells on the evening news.
We live in an extroadinary time i beleive the real way to fight them is by getting inside their system and using their own techniques of disinformation assasination economics against them.
The idea of a way new world order is a beautiful thing i understand their philosophy, there are no lines drawn in the ground seperating one land from another and other bs.
The idea of countries was an idea by some thousands of years ago to divide and conquer the lands by greedy power hungry individuals that wanted more power and control for themselves for their own desires not what was necessary for mankind.
This world began as a new world order and over time divided by those individuals this newer world order wants to take us back to what were but again for there own gains not the benefit of all.
Want to fight them? Everyone on earth needs to burn all their money and empty the big system and strom the central banks and hang them from the lamposts and introduce a debt free money system like the greenback and evenly distribute the wealth for those who need it.
Expose them, and if they want to imprison everyone let them because there will be no taxpayer to fund the overcrowded system.
This is what i beleive but no doubt it will fall on deaf ears.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I doubt the american people will do anything unless the nwo wants it too happen.

The rest of the world, who knows. But who knows the right way to resist the nwo, and we do not really know what strengths they really have as they are in the shadows.

Going somewhere far away will not be doing anything to them, and why should they care about one person. They could not care about millions, and they ahve proved that already.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Waco, Ruby Ridge, The Farmers, and now society as a whole. The elite have cornered us all in, and now we're wondering what to do, what to do?
I, like Majestic said, get rid of all the money, and then deal with the vipers who hijacked us with it, and then redistribute a new currency system that actually works! I've been growing my own food since I was a kid, so it's nothing new to me. I was raised in a house that had dirt floors, and an outhouse, so living like daniel boone won't be no big thing! We americans need to get off the grid, and I have already done a lot of that, other than the internet, it's my last thing to go! Trouble is, next month they're gonna start putting those microchips in our driver's licenses via the Real ID Act of 2005! The Lakota Indians are inviting people to come and live on their reservations with them, and that's not really a bad idea. There are strength in numbers, and we're all gonna need help when the crap hits the fan. Now there's a lot of people here online that know the nwo is up to no good, but how many do you think are really gonna do anything until the time comes to do something? Here where I live, people are aware, but ask them to band together and do something, they all tuck their tails and cry and whine, what if something happens to me, who's gonna take care of my family? I tell them, don't worry, that russian or chinese troop is gonna enjoy impregnating your little girl when she's in that detention camp! Boy, they get mad then and stomp off cussing! I do have an answer as to how to combat the nwo, and I know they have their spies watching us now, and that's okay, but if any of you people are serious as to actually doing something, let me know! It's not going to be pretty, but we can make a difference for our children and grandchildren!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

You know the strange thing.

Look at your question.

There is always a choice right now. Its a shame that many wont realise that they have already made their choice without a full deck of cards when it boils down to the crunch day of no turning back.

Mandatory ID cards with chips are my threshold. I dont care if I have no food or cannot walk when the time comes. Ill be wheeling off into the distance if I have to

Its a real shame, society has so much potential but refuses to see beyond petty needs and wants. Im looking forward to it actually, I have already been making preparations as well as testing myself to see what I am capable of. Im surprising myself and I know others will be as well if they give it a shot.

Adaptability is one of the strongest characteristics we still have but most never use it.

But hey, I could get hit with a bus tomorrow right?

Take it as it comes and do the best I can until what ever awaits comes to pass.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

join