It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCLASSIFIED DHS (Rightwing Extremist..?) Average American Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.freedomalliance.org...

Rightwing ..... will someone expain this Right Left Crap... everyone I know is just plain ole American... and these people keep applying labels that they only know what it means.... so, Right Left ... how about... CENTER AMERICIAN.... DHS and the NWO .... will loose... we simply dont trust them with our money - they lose ....
we dont go to work ... they lose ... we dont spend they lose.... it seems we have all the cards and they keep trying to peek to see which one we Americans are going to play... how about ... kick my door in at 4 AM and good luck on getting out without waking up My Wide AWAKE neighbors .... my trust is in my neighbors also known as Pissed Off Americans.....

[edit on 19-4-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

The term Right and Left wing stems from within the french revolution era. During Legislation meetings. Liberals normally sat of the left side of the room/building and Conservatives sat on the right side. It's a term that stuck somehow over the years that followed.
It is generally spoken, that Leftist Liberals react to political issues with the following ideologies, or notions:

Feeling
The idea that everyone in society is good
Guilt because America is a super power
Government should work to help all in it's society; thus, resulting in bigger government - more taxes
Less police power
Pro-abortion
Regulation of everything.
Separation of church and state.
Anti - 2nd Amendment

Right Wing:
Thinking
Not everyone is good; hence, stronger police powers.
Less government - Less taxes
More police power
Deregulation
Prayer in schools
Pro 2nd Amendment

This is not a definitive list, but, simply the basics.
Left & Right wing does not necessarily constitute Democrat or Republican either; however, most liberals tend to gravitate towards being Democrats and conservatives Republicans.

Individuals that don't necessarily fall into the extreme Right or Leftist beliefs are normally called, "Moderates."

Essentially being either a Liberal or Conservative isn't something a person chooses, it's normally based on how you feel about certain issues already.
You can try this simple test to see where you stand:

www.allthetests.com...

Or simply Google, "Conservative liberal test." there are plenty of them.

- CosmicClearance

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thank You -- I'm both of these .... fisically Conservative and Liberal Societal. Freedom Loving, Anti-Dictator, Anti-Criminal, Anti-Conspiracy ... anti-clic, Anti- any law that prevents me from protecting my property or responsibility is not a law I will follow ...

new topics

join