It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a Ufo that was shot at from earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/je7-eT7fFyg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Just found this and made me go WOW.

is there anyone that can explain this? I am trying to keep an open mind so would love to hear from debunkers and believers alike. I am on the fence but desperately want the truth of the matter.

I apologise if this has been here before, i thought was too good to not post.

Just incase my attempt to embed failed here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-4-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Though it is neat, its worth noting that the opposing side of the story is that the thrusters fired at that moment, which is why they claim the screen flashes. At first I was skeptical of that story, but it becomes more believable when you notice the object simply floats casually left, the flash hits and it goes in one direction in a focused manner. It doesn't really show all signs of intelligent control, though it is unusual to see an object switch course so quickly, it should be able to go in a variety of directions to prove intelligence.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Maybe thats what it is i never thought of that. Its very intrigueing none the less.

Also after the object in questions shoots off there is another object that flys by which is what make sit look like missile of some sort.

Would love to know what is actually going on thast for sure.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If this is from the STS flight (48 I think, can't see the video) then the thruster theory of NASA was disproved by the Physics professor from Nebraska State who came up with several proofs that it was as object not related the shuttle. There are two separate shots fired.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This one has been discussed many times here.

I guess it is kinda hard to know what to search for when you gonna check up whether the video has been posted before or not when it comes to this video.

I am not even sure if I can find the threads again.

But trust me...this one is old. =)
Hope someone can give a link to the threads.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Apologies for reposting something old, I just couldnt find it when i looked.

And ye i dont think its a thruster either.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Quite a few years ago I did see a graph that showed thruster bursts coinciding with the incident precisely. Just saying...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here is one of the threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This one is rather good. It shows a trail after every moving thing. So when the "thrusters" ignite you see that some objects keep moving towards the shuttle instead of away from it.

Also you can see that some objects don't go straight before the "ignition".

So I for one do not believe this is a thruster.
But as I said. This have been debated for a long time now.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Hi thanks for input.

Like I say im on fence not saying it is alien or anything just trying to understand the vid.
If it is a thruster though how come something seem to be fired into space from the left of screen just after said object moves away.

Just trying to figure it out in my mind

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
Here is one of the threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This one is rather good. It shows a trail after every moving thing. So when the "thrusters" ignite you see that some objects keep moving towards the shuttle instead of away from it.

Also you can see that some objects don't go straight before the "ignition".

So I for one do not believe this is a thruster.
But as I said. This have been debated for a long time now.

Thankyou very much ill go check it when i get home. I dont think its a thruster either at this stage.

new topics

top topics

join