It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British MOD files on Melbourne TV show earlier tonight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I barely caught this segment on TV earlier tonight at 6.50pm, Channel 7, Melbourne. I didn't fully see it all or hear it all, pretty damn difficult to do in a hospital waiting room - children do get sick!!! Arrgghhh!!!

The 15 minute segment of the new show, similar to 60 minutes called Sunday Night, interviewed a few people, was mainly based around Nick Pope, filming him in archive vaults.

The main cases they looked at were the black triangle in Cosford, 1993 and also the classic Rendelsham Forest encounter in 1980. They interviewed also Colonel Halt (Rendelsham) and another retired military dude (forget his name). They also innterviewed a psychologist, but I barely heard his spin. I think he was trying to discredit most sightings due to some form of illusion.

The interesting thing that I got out of it, not that it surprised me, was when they asked the retired officer if he would have reported his sighting while he was still in the service, when he experienced it. His reply was something like - "No. We have to maintain professional integrity".

They put up a vote-line number for a phone poll: Are aliens responsible for UFO sightings? Later in the show the result 81% Yes.

Typical tabloid crap, designed to feed the masses at nearly 7pm on a Sunday night. Bringing it right to the loungeroom of Melbourne MSM zombies.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yeah i watched that too tonight wasnt sure what to make of some of the cases they were talking about but. There was no real evidence

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I saw the episdoe tonight....I also saw some pics of the documentation that he, the investigator was reported to have been studying and there was several times mentioned on those documents the name Aurora, that many here on ATS have been speculating exists.

the recreated footage of the reports looked like all the eye witness accounts so far of the Aurora aswell.

Huge Black triangle craft, hovering silently with some lights underneath and then flying away into the horizon instantly....and this was in 1993.....

question now is, when were the first Aurora/Black Triangle reports starting to appear, and has the US government been testing the Aurora for near on 20 years now?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok
yes i watched it

new interview with nick pope, all new interviews.. amazing testimonies and discussion during peak time in australia tv... shows u how the media are really changing .. great news for the aussie public!

we are also desperately looking for the youtube download of the show for realufos ...
we have some of the preview video here

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The broadcast can also be found here:

au.tv.yahoo.com...

It should be in the 'Featured Videos' section for the next few days, meanwhile I'll look for a direct link.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
question now is, when were the first Aurora/Black Triangle reports starting to appear, and has the US government been testing the Aurora for near on 20 years now?

Assuming that the black triangle sightings are the Aurora, then the only problem I have is why would it take 20 years to test something?

If it's been working for the past 20 years, then they must be using it instead of testing it.

What would they be using it for?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think that all the triangular craft seen in the past 20 - 30 years are from the US.

They still have the visible technological edge military-wise and have no need to unveil any new aircraft at this time. They can keep their Auroras a secret and use them basically unopposed worldwide, violating airspace and territory. A simple denial on paper seems enough to satisfy most folks it wasn't them.

I think they are reverse engineered from advanced off-world craft but once again, It is only my opinion.

The cases shown on Sunday Night were good, and well presented. They replayed the segment this morning on Sunrise.

Sunrise conducted a phone poll about whether people think Aliens contribute to UFO sightings.

Over 80% answered yes, but I can't remember the exact numbers. 82 or 83 I think.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
The cases shown on Sunday Night were good, and well presented. They replayed the segment this morning on Sunrise.

Damn! I missed it!

That's the only small problem not watching much MSM TV - missing the tiny tid-bits that they like to throw to us conspiracy kooks...

It's interesting that Channel 7 feel the need to replay it. A double dose for the MSM zombies.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Not to worry,
Bob Down Under posted a link to it in his thread here (Thx Bob)...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link to movie...

au.tv.yahoo.com...

I hope this isn't breaking any cross posting rules but here is the reply I left in the other thread concerning my feelings on the documentary....

### Quote START ###
Sorry to be a party pooper but I was pretty much unimpressed with the whole thing, especially when it didn;t finish till ~ 1:30 am.

He used the usual methods.

Did you notice how on each incident he investigated he started off very inquisitive but by the end of nearly all the incidents he puts it down to military or human technology.
IE, Nazi bell and foo fighters or choppers disguised as ufo's pinching cattle in the middle of the night and dumping them off later to be found.

To his credit, he did say a few times "I don't know if I believe this official story", but only on the occasions where he ends up concluding it's human military technology.

Who know's, there may be no aliens, it may all be human (which I doubt because of the historical incidents involving UFO well before our century and the sheer probability) but I get put off by these type of documentaries.

I feel these type of doco's tend to cement the boundaries of our reality and do nothing to expand the mind and our understanding of ourselves.

### Quote END ###

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
By the time my daughter watched....
Search For A Supermodel
Australia's Next SuperModel
America's Next SuperModel
World's Greatest SuperModel
You Can Be A SuperModel
Let's All Be A SuperModel
....I missed it

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I on the other hand am impressed for a single reason

Sunrise is the highest rating show on TV. I cant bare it, but now I say Kudos...This sunday night program is also gaining viewer momentum, I think its extraordinary that they put this on to a prime time show. They may have dumbed it down for the masses, but the importance of this exposure shouldn't be discounted.

Well done channel 7 (even though I never watch you , and rant about how I cant stand you )

[edit on 20-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

On the Sunrise segment they had that Australian Skeptics guy in to comment on it... I can't remember his name, but he was a judge on 'The One', the show about psychics that was on last year.

He wasn't a skeptic. He was your typical pseudo-skeptic. He said that he thought the 30+ military that saw the same craft, some of which touched it, at Rendlesham, were experiencing a group hallucination / misidentification.

Kochie (one of the hosts of the show) basically tore him to pieces and said bulls***.

The segment ended up making the skeptics look like idiots desperate for any explanation, no matter how outlandish, to cling to. Was good for a change to see the skeptics being laughed at by the host, not the witnesses.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'll try and watch the Sunrise version if I can, but downloading on dial-up modem is sloooow going... One day I might enter the real world and get some broadband.

I don't imagine that Kochie would hold back for any reason, so that might be better to watch.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I haver the sunrise link below:
I hope Kochie ads it to his ROSwall...if they still do they thing...
Once he gets his teeth into something he doesnt let it go. remember the miners in tassie and hopping in the ambo when they had just been released from being trapped for all those weeks? What a nutter!

As for that skeptic guy, he is a joke. He just makes his media appearances as the 'skeptic' its a good paying gig for him. Each episode of the one paid him a good amount of $$$, I couldnt watch the show because he would make me laugh so hard.

I dont think he really knows what he's talking about, I actually give some skeptics credit, they know their stuff, he on the other hand just pulls faces and dishes out the same drivle as an excuse for all unexplained whether its UFOS. ghosts anything.

But I'm still really pleased, here's the sunrise show...skip to after 2 mins 30 if you dont want to watch the real X files repeat

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Assuming that the black triangle sightings are the Aurora, then the only problem I have is why would it take 20 years to test something?

If it's been working for the past 20 years, then they must be using it instead of testing it.

What would they be using it for?

Maybe they are using them? Someone told me about their Dad's friend seeing one of these (well going by the description you gave), in the 90's i think (i can check
) doing exactly what you described - hovering silenly, over his car going through the brocklesby park estate in Lincolnshire. She belived his story, UFO or not as he was so serious and exited when telling it. How true it is who knows, its 3rd hand info to me so i remain skeptical. However, if it is the military, a lincolnshire sighting would make sense.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

That brings up another question. If the Aurora is reverse engineered ET craft wouldn't it have interstellar flight capabilities? That right there would be the best reason to keep it secret.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Indeed.

Really think for a minute here. Like stop what you are doing and go deep in thought thinking.

How far has technology advanced (that we can publicly see) in the last 30 years? A fair bit.

We're talking micro-processors, huge advances in communication and broadcast technology, weapons technology etc etc. The list goes on.

What changes have we seen the the NASA space program in 30 years? None. The same old shuttles are still making the trips to the same old boring space station.

Why would one of the most important industries in human history just stop evolving? Because it hasn't. We just aren't allowed to see what they are really doing.

I'd say they've been to the far reaches of our solar system and back by now, but that's just speculation.

new topics

top topics

join