It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Reptilian Picture In Magazine Ad!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

i for one donot believe the reptile thing. i just havent seen enough proof. all i have ever seen are pixelated photos. its a joke really, much like this thread..

I have the same opinion, this theory does not have a single piece of evidence to back it up. I don't know how whoever came up with the whole reptillian story, but he was definately somewhat mentally disordered or similar

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Error double post by mistake

[edit on 23-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This is almost as bad as this little thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems that reality is not as we all though huh.

I agree with you on the subject being nonsense.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

amen, i dont know why people get so bent up about it. well i guess that could be said about some of the stuff i believe. but at least most of what i believe is more main stream or excepted if you will

Great new avatar BTW, although that freaky doc from batman begins was cool too. you should have had that pic blown up and used it. that would have been wicked crazy
but the Bat is pretty dang cool too.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I guess the OP got booed off his own thread I just checked and his last login was Today the 23. I thought he was gone all together. oh well. i tried to give the man or woman a chance to help me understand the reptile thing but they were just like "if you odnt know, the you never will" not very friendly or a good way to pass knowlege or make friends for that matter.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I'm sorry,and im not trying to be rude,but this is totally ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

amen, i dont know why people get so bent up about it. well i guess that could be said about some of the stuff i believe. but at least most of what i believe is more main stream or excepted if you will

Great new avatar BTW, although that freaky doc from batman begins was cool too. you should have had that pic blown up and used it. that would have been wicked crazy
but the Bat is pretty dang cool too.

Thanks man.
I seriously think the only reason why people believe things like this, is because people don't want to face how "boring" and plain life really is. It's like the belief in Heaven, hell, or just life after death in general. People are beings, who need to have a explanation for everything, even for the unknown like death, we do not know anything about it, so we make up a story like heaven for example, to take away the fear and uncertanty.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

This is almost as bad as this little thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems that reality is not as we all though huh.

I agree with you on the subject being nonsense.

You actually managed to find an even more pathetic thread than this one? RESPECT!
It's like epiphanies, and the potatoe chip that supposedly looked like jesus...BS..and nothing more. If I stare at my TV long enough, I will probably find something in the screen or so that will be called supernatural too. It is a matter of interpretation like the ink-pictures a psychiatrist shows you, and wants to know what you see in it.
People that post threads like this one or the donkey one wil probably always see reptillians and conspiracies going on in those things...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

All I see is nice abs. Too bad you didn't include his face. Nice

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Brother i count nothing out,and i encourage you to keep looking with an open mind like this. I do believe your letting your minds play tricks on you this time. Im guilty of it myself ,all and all keep up the goodwork

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

here he is again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join