It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Reptilian Picture In Magazine Ad!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
It's a conspiracy of bodybuilders, who in reality are reptillians trying to enslave the world to sponsor their Steriod-addiction

im not a body builder and i have reptiles in my abs. and my friend is in no way shape or form a body builder and he has the biggest reptile of all living in his belly. he must have the king of reptiles in him. so its not a body builder conspiracy..

see my above pics for hard evidence.

It was sarcastic actually....
NO one has [SNIP] living anywhere in them.. c'mon guys seriously It's just someone interperating something into a stinking normal add in a mag!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

has this pic been sent to an expert? and said expert agrees that there is no distortion even if it wasnt done on purpose. cameras are extremly sencitive equipment and the slightest things can cause some pretty strange anomalies. the pic of me was taken with old fasion film and the scanner added the scales to my arms and stomach area. i have the orignal photo in my photo album and it dosent have that on it. im sorry i just dont buy into the reptilian thing. if they are so secret and are controling the world why are they exposing themselves with stupid mistakes like being on camera when they obviously have a hard time maintaining human form. i say theis because the amount of vids the internet i flodded with. if you believe that is fine with me and im will admit i could be worng but at this point in time i just think im right. please prove me wrong. i am extremly openminded and when im shown enough evidence i am not too proud to change the errors of my ways..

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

i know you were "joshing" around. i was too. that is a problem with the internet they need to fix. you cant put enflections and contex in all your words and people get misunderstood. sorry
forgive me

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

No problem man. I was about to actually start doubting my sanity here.
What would have been next? Mr. Clean as the Annunaki leader in disguise?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I always thought that the guy's torso resembled the underside of a lobster, which probably explains avoiding those crusty critters as part of my meal. I think it's the entities way of getting their portrait taken by making their subliminal appearances in magazine ads. Neat!

i think the women looking at this "hidden alien face" on this guys torso, are more interested in his... aahhh... long neck.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
Mr. Clean as the Annunaki leader in disguise?

how did you find out about that?

ive been secretly stalking Mr. Clean for years, i almost have all the evidence i need to blow that ship out of the water. Damn, shhhh, you have to be quiet dont let him know we are on to him and ill cut you in as my partner in the discovery when we go public with the info. book and movie deals 50/50 you have my word.

[edit on 15amu92007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Thanks for a good laugh.

Nothing in that picture, is this a wind up, you cant be serious??

I wonder what you see when you look at a females chest?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by bobbylove321

Thanks for a good laugh.

Nothing in that picture, is this a wind up, you cant be serious??

I wonder what you see when you look at a females chest?

How naive......didn't you know that Reptillians only live in male stomachs?

This is the most brainless thread ever, but it entertains me

And as far as Mr. Clean,maybe its who's in charge of the Chemtrails? Maybe he just wants the sky "Lemony Fresh" But don't worry brother, we got him now! His Reign of Chaos will soon be overthrown by the bleaching mafia anyways (Scarface-style)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi there,
My potato chip looks like a lizard maybe its a message from them, ooops I ate it.
Sorry!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kernoonos
Hi there,
My potato chip looks like a lizard maybe its a message from them, ooops I ate it.
Sorry!

Haha, I doubt there is someone here who would actually mean something like in this thread. It is a hilarious discussion though
Nice one man

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

how do i find this bleach mafia. i have some important info for them that the reptile in my stomach sent me last night via blurry news photos on the pmsnbc network.

the one in my friends stomach in the photos on page 4 said to tell you hi and to watch out cause you are next. but as long as i wear my shirt i can help you because he cant see with my shirt on. i also found out if i stuff my arm pits with cotton he cant hear, this is a usefull trick i learned last night. i was begining to think i would never have a life of my own again.

edited to change 4 to 3

[edit on 15amu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
to be honest your friends reptillian IS in fact the more frightening one, tell him that message actually petrified me.

The Bleaching Mafia is very hard to find, but I have gotten anonymous tips, that every saturday eveing they meet up in a laundry dryer in Isle 4 of a Well Known Wallmart in PA.

But be careful - they have starch

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

yeah ive heard those starch fellows are a stiff crowd.
damn im funny. i kill my self...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

You guys have got to be kidding me.

You actually think people spray in the atmosphere to damage our health??

You have it all wrong, they spray the sky to create the clouds, the clouds mix with all the deodorant from the 80's, it creates acid rain but not to worry it cleans us and attracts the opposite sex.

The sun is the distraction though from the obvious, its blinded the whole lot of you all!

I have not seen a topic like this for a while its painful to read but amusing.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Please Allow me to enlighten you...
We are being sarcastic, nothing more. We have the same opinion as you concerning this thread

[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 21-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

XXXN3O was being sarcastic too.

Anyway, you guys are approaching this all wrong. You're not supposed to be looking at the abs, but inside them. I know what I'm talking about because I saw this documentary called "Aliens", where an alien jumps out of some guy's stomach.

People tell me that it was just a movie, but I just tell those sheeple to stop breathing in chemtrails. I then force them to watch grainy youtube videos of shapeshifters, while shouting about flouride.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

As the user above me said I was being sarcastic.

I guess its hard to tell these days.

Im sure someone agrees with the 80's deodorant acid rain effect though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

if you read all my posts ive been saying they are in our stomachs. i even have one.

what do you mean painful XXX. this is the greatest topic ever.
laughs-then sees the truth and
lol isnt ats the best..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

if you read all my posts ive been saying they are in our stomachs. i even have one.

what do you mean painful XXX. this is the greatest topic ever.
laughs-then sees the truth and
lol isnt ats the best..

But seriously dude, how can people believe this?
Don't you think there is a higher possibility of petunias or muscrats trying to enslave mankind, than reptiles? I mean seriousl, that is the biggest pile of horse-dumplings ever.

Don't take your eyes off the actual prize!! (Masonic-Banana-hybrid-humans living in Dulce)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

i for one donot believe the reptile thing. i just havent seen enough proof. all i have ever seen are pixelated photos. its a joke really, much like this thread..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join