It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Reptilian Picture In Magazine Ad!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I'd rather be ridiculed for the claims I make than sit there and be ignorant.

It's not about "CREDIBILITY" or "REPUTATION" if those things mattered, NO ONE would EVER in this world make any "odd" suggestions/findings and move humanity forward.

Time travel wouldn't be taken seriously. Astral projection wouldn't be taken seriously. Aliens/ufos/abductions wouldn't be taken seriously. Illuminati wouldn't be taken seriously, etc.

I think you get the point.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Thanks for your answer... It has at least given me some insight in how you think... And I can't really make up my mind if it is scary or just amusing in a tragic sort of way. Or if you are just having fun with us.

I am betting on the last.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

yes you convinced me.........

edit for compassion

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

hey man no need to get defensive, but you must understand why we might poke fun at you for bringing up such a notion.

perhaps the "I was only kidding around" card might be appropriate about now

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

You can laugh all you want buddy. Go ahead really...laugh.

I'm on the journey to discovering the truth in our world and planet, so that I can make a difference once I get to the bottom of it, OR I can simply join the elite at the top and control the rest of humanity with them with the new acquired knowledge.

Go ahead...laugh.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

When I look at my torso in the mirror I see Jabba the Hut (with a moustache...).

Was he a reptile?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by DaleGribble

Guy, this is a conspiracy website. Did I ever say anyone was stupid?

No. I said you can easily see a face in the magazine ad of a reptilian/alien.

People are once again dismissing it because it's a "joke". I'm not laughing, and if you are then I don't know why you are spending time on this site.

i spend time on this site because the majority of it is valid and makes alot of sence when you think about it.

im going to go with you for a few minutes. im going to give you a real chance to help me believe you on this.

why chose the mans torso to hide the reptile face. why the word shredding, to anounce the product to the reptiles. almost every magizine in the world doesnt have numbers on their whole ad pages.
this is exactly why the reptile thing isnt taken seriously here.

i am going to take you seriously. you have one post to sway me take all the time you need. i know you dont know me but i give you my word that i will read your post with the most open mind i can muster. and take serious the fact that i want you to show me why you believe this. i will not bash your post in any way and i will analyse your information in the best way i know how and to the best of my understandong

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm on the journey to discovering the truth in our world and planet, so that I can make a difference once I get to the bottom of it, OR I can simply join the elite at the top and control the rest of humanity with them with the new acquired knowledge.

Go ahead...laugh.

That's the silliest thing I've ever seen your right. That was hillarious. " Sure laugh it, i'll be at the top one day, I'll control humanity"

What could possibly make you say a ridiculous notion like that? Do you honestly think that if you were to "find" out the ultimate truth that they would let some kid in on it with them?

You crack me up, you'd be six feet underground the moment you read the last sentence of your ultimate disclosure. You never cease to amaze me.

There is NO reptilian in this photograph, there is one in one of those photos but only because you drew it it. And VIPER is the name of a car, the fact that there is an add for one in a MENS magazine isn't very odd at all.

We not bombarded with reptilian speak as you say we are, and if they did really exist, they would not be dumb enough to release things like this so people like you could talk abou it.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Go ahead...laugh.

Are you being serious right now? I mean you actually have the temerity to think that you are capable of "getting to the bottom" of it all.

The notion of a person such as you "joining the elite" is almost laughable (albeit pathetic in nature); what makes you think you can just simply join the rulers of this planet, (provided you found them in the first place) that they wouldn't just throw you by the wayside like a used condom?

laughing? no sir, I am past that.
now I just sit in awe

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Here's my one sentence conclusion for you:

When you open your mind, then you will start to see things that the average person CAN'T and will NEVER see.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Actually he may be useful to the Elites

That portal making skill could be useful

Even if it is weird

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I've had the same experience with lysergic acid diethylamide. And I got over it quicker than some people.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It's all mentality. Once a person has matured mentally to the point where anything is possible, then he'll start to see and hear things others can't.

Your 6th sense, 3rd eye, etc. will open up and you'll see the world in the way you want to see it. You'll CONTROL the world and those who don't think for themselves.

The "Elite" will not dispose you if you got to the place where they are. They'll respect you and you'd become part of the "team".

All that stuff about them getting rid of you, etc. is a joke and doesn't exist.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I don't think you understand.

They wouldn't get rid of you, or dispose you, because your knowledge and mind will keep you alive.

I can't explain it to those who can't get it.

YOUR MIND is the controller of this world and the universe. Quite a few people have opened their minds up to the point where they know that.

This is why we have certain people who live for hundreds of years, and I wouldn't be surprised if people who lived during the time of Christ are still alive today in perfectly healthy bodies.

YOUR MIND controls EVERYTHING!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

you know i was being serious. i guess you dont want to be understood. i tried to make an ally out of you but if you dont want friends keep up what you are doing. good luck with everyone bashing you the rest of your stay here at ATS. if you dont want people to see what you do why did you bother posting it in the first place. i call hoax. Mods please colse and or delete this thread. thanks. im done with this joke, until you want to try and help me bobby.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It's all mentality. Once a person has matured mentally to the point where anything is possible, then he'll start to see and hear things others can't.

Your 6th sense, 3rd eye, etc. will open up and you'll see the world in the way you want to see it. You'll CONTROL the world and those who don't think for themselves.

The "Elite" will not dispose you if you got to the place where they are. They'll respect you and you'd become part of the "team".

All that stuff about them getting rid of you, etc. is a joke and doesn't exist.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

'___' is one hell of a drug isn't it?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

you might want to go easy on the drug talk as T&C prohibits it. good way to lose points and or get a post ban or worse.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I don't think you understand.

They wouldn't get rid of you, or dispose you, because your knowledge and mind will keep you alive.

I can't explain it to those who can't get it.

YOUR MIND is the controller of this world and the universe. Quite a few people have opened their minds up to the point where they know that.

This is why we have certain people who live for hundreds of years, and I wouldn't be surprised if people who lived during the time of Christ are still alive today in perfectly healthy bodies.

YOUR MIND controls EVERYTHING!

Do you really think that the PTB actually know anything about spirituality and the third eye. That they are enlightened beings? No that is a complete fabrication and you know that.

These people are inherintly evil, driven by greed and hate. Those are the complete opposite to an open mind. They are not enlightened they are not intelligent they are the pure definition of a closed minded group of individuals refusing the evolve or accept changing times.

They would dispose of you as I said the minute you knew the real thruth, why? Because they simply don't need you, they are born into this, they are raised from a very young age to do these things, you are a peasent in their mind.

"Don't Fraternize with the help is something youd hear often"

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

for this bloke I wouldn't even go as far as "peasant"

second line

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You have to understand there's not just ONE power in control. There's MANY.

Once you get to the top there's no more "good" or "bad". There's no difference.

You'll have the knowledge to see the long run, the future, etc. So a "bad" now could be "good" for a thousand years to come.

Humans that don't think for themselves DO need to be controlled. It's just how it goes. If 95% of humans on this planet are not ready to think for themselves, then they get whatever catastrophe that comes their way.

Those mentally fit would not and can not be controlled.

Universal Law.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join