It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate CHEMTRUTH: Chemtrails, Morgellons Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is a cool video on chemtrails and Morgellons. It's not new but I feel that some may have not seen it. The vodeo includes news broadcasts as well as interviewswith the CDC and avrage citizens who had sent in some samples of the "goo" that comes down out of these.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

This is exactly what I said people were doing (having things analyzed) in a thread earlier. Still, I'm sure it's not good enough proof to keep the chemtrail deniers out of the thread. Aaaaaannnnnnd: Let the bullcrap begin!

By the way, thanks for posting this, that means I don't need to look around the intrarwebz for proof that people send in things and get results that can't be explained away by condensation all morning.

Also, squoze.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Interwebz LOL, the video is good proof al together and I don't think the skeppies will have too much to say on this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So if chemtrails spread morgellons, is that why we don't have any chemtrails over the UK?

btw check out the definition of non sequitur

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I'm glad you don't believe in chemtrails despite the mounds of evidence to the contrary. I have no clue why the U.K reports no chemtrail activity although I do think it's concentrated in the U.S for some reason, BTW watch the video

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sir, we have massive Chem trail activity in the U:K! I live in Northern England and it can be horrendous, now I've finally joined i will start to post pictures and you will be amazed,

They appear to be most active at sunrise and sunset, as for Morgellon's, that is creeping up too and to the enlightened you can see the symptoms of that too!

I wrote to the U:K Environmental Agency, Defra, Met Office, I also put a request in under the F.O.I to no avail,

[email protected]
Rich Aldcroft - [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
James Vincent Smith - [email protected]

And finally wrote to several Influential and Northwest MP's who did not respond:

Rt Hon William Hague
Rt Hon David Cameron
Rt Hon David T. C. Davies
Rt Hon Ms Diane Abbott
Rt Hon Phil Woolas
Rt Hon Michael Meacher
Rt Hon George Galloway
Rt Hon Ruth Kelly

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I also live in the north, and whilst i do see 'vapour trails' from the planes (always lived within 20 miles of local airport), i can't say i 've seen chem trails, what is the difference - colour???? Nothing has changed since i was 5, i always used to look at the sky
only thing i know is that the air traffic has increased - maybe people are confusing vapour trails with chem trails????

Do you have any examples from the UK (pics/vids)?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
Sir, we have massive Chem trail activity in the U:K! I live in Northern England and it can be horrendous, now I've finally joined i will start to post pictures and you will be amazed,

You might care to look at some of the photos I've taken of normal aircraft contrails - in the link at the bottom of my signature

But of chemtrails causes morgellons, why no morgellons in the UK?

And maybe this has something to do with what you see?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Can you demonstrate that what you see cannot be normal contrails? That is where most chemtrail conspiracists fall down. IMO if there is any spraying there is no reason we'd see it, although I suppose it may deliberately be disguised to look like normal contrails?

(and if you say contrails do not last for hours and spread across the sky you show yourself both ignorant and gullible - since contrails have been observed as doing such, and studied because of it, for many decades - whatever some chemtrailers may try and mislead you into believing - for reference see www.airspacemag.com...)

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Arhhh Contrails.... so that's what they're called
i've always called them vapour trails

Seriously though, i don't see anything that i didn't see when i was little - just an increase in 'air traffic' as i mentioned and nicely demonstrated in your video

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Dead on. I live in the NW and have enjoyed an active, outdoors life since being a kid and look at the sky every day. Other than more contrails due to increased traffic from Manchester and John Lennon Airports, I see no changes. Instead of gambling on atmospheric drift to poison it's population, the UK Govt would just put tranquilizers in cheap alcohol
Chemtrails and Morgellons? It's just a matter of time until a UK member makes the first claim that aliens are eating babies in underground bases

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by MCoG1980

Instead of gambling on atmospheric drift to poison it's population, the UK Govt would just put tranquilizers in cheap alcohol
Chemtrails and Morgellons?

Greetings from Lincs

Y'know someone said almost exactly the same thing to me half an hour ago
His thought would be the water supply - but as people drink soft drinks, bottled water and cheap booze rather than council pop, your theory holds out best

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Chemtrails is the biggest problem we have besides what the Federal Reserve is doing to us.

Chemtrail project continues uncontended . We need protests and letter sent to our congress. In fact , chemtrials appears to be a way to deflect UV is also a delivery system for biological weapons, ie lowering the population.

Chentrials is a diabolical mad scientist experiment that is related to what Teller once said we will have to do some day.

Obama must be informed yet its beyound the USA. The UN i guess, but so many in power dont care and dont want to look like a conspiracist.

The masses are dumbed and except these chemtrails (most do)

This is the brave new world and its pretty scary isn't it?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
While I can't imagine the level of sophistication the operators of these delivery planes have achieved, I will venture to guess that [they] have very much honed their process. We have reports of chemtrail activity in the U.K as well as the U.S and skeptics reside in both countries so I would expect levels of disbelief on both fronts. The video shows heavy news coverage (U.S) of this phenomena as well as scientific analysis of "substance" obtained from both the residue and the fibers pulled from the body's of suffers. As the video shows, the high levels of heavy metals as well as barium indicate a level of danger not only to humans but to the environment as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So if chemtrails spread morgellons, is that why we don't have any chemtrails over the UK?

Chemtrails are usually in high smog areas is that how it is where you live?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How does one go about collecting the "goo" or substance that comes down from these chemtrails, sorry for sounding stupid, but I'd like to try it.
I don't know if it would be possible though as they are right above the area I live in and probably drift quite a bit before settling on the ground but I'd really like to see what happens anyway.

So how can I try to collect this stuff?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

You don't collect it...it is chemicals that fall into our water.. and we drink it... its also in the air..

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken haven't people actually obtained samples of this "stuff" or was that just the fibers I'm thinking of?Hmmm time for some more research
I'll post my findings here folks.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So growing up never, never, ever did I see these things. Period. We live in a relatively low air traffic area. Also, if you notice the planes with the suspicious trails seem to be higher than commercial craft. Also, there is the black line that you can sometimes see in front of them during the right light. Oh, and I have noticed that it seems that this "phenomenon" is increasing even during a time where the economy is in dire straights and supposedly people are traveling less. And, don't forget that the air force did a hypothetical study on weather modification last decade and there is that NATO airspace treaty out there. Way too lazy to look up the links unless this thread wakes back up.

Ultimately, I believe that there is something to this but I don't think it is as nefarious in the intention as some believe. Personally, I think that the sun is "being naughty" right now and there is an effort to keep the weather as consistent as possible. There seems to be a piece of information that we do not have access to and that information requires this response. Now, that is why ATS exists. We can speculate on that reason, well, meteorites? magnetosphere anomalies? aliens? Planet 10? Who knows?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

There seem to be Morgellons in UK, so there are probably Chemtrails too.

Morgellons UK

This is from USA. 13.000 families, they can not all be delusional..

The Morgellons Research Foundation (MRF), in the United States has over 13,000 registered families. They have found that often more than one family member is affected by Morgellons Disease. They also report that nurses and teachers are the occupational groups affected the most.

Most doctors in the UK are not aware that Morgellons Disease exists. Therefore, most of the general public are not aware either.

As of August 2008:

Extract: "the UK Government's plan for addressing this condition, is to investigate the symptoms of each person who suffers from this condition on an individual basis. The symptoms associated with this rare condition are wide ranging and non-specific and it is important that individuals are thoroughly assessed in the first instance by their GP, and any treatment tailored to their individual needs."

You see? Because you havent heard about it, does not make it untrue or Non-existent.

new topics

top topics

join