It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's goin' on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone.

Been wandering around the site for quite some time, just never signed up for some reason.

Guess you could say i've been into the "unconventional" topics (to some people), since I was a young child when I was introduced to a book about mysteries, ufo's, and the paranormal. Have been hooked ever since!

I look forward to any and all topics of conversation, for knowledge is the true key to unlocking the truth behind the unknown.

Until later everyone

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Welcome r_f. Unconventional is what we are. There's also a lighter side if you want to kick back. Just log in the same there as here.

U2u if you have any questions. That function in up in your tool bar. "Member Tools".

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Thank you intrepid.

There are a few things I have noticed since I began lookin' at ATS. And quite a few of them I get a kick out of.

I have noticed that if there is anything false whith your ideas, and or your theory, then by god someone is gonna tell you your wrong and prove to you how. "Truth"

But also, if your theory or idea is plausible, then there are many who will back you up in what you say if it can be proved or makes sence. "Knowledge"

And of course, compassion for the newbies!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Welcome!
I too was hooked on all things weird and strange from a young age.
I think most of us here were.
I believe you'll fit right in.
C'mon over to BTS (my usual turf) if you get too frustrated here or start having symptoms of information overload.
Yes, it happens.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ats

Spike

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope to see you around the forums.

new topics

top topics

join