It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Guest Claims Tea Parties Are About Hating Blacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

MSNBC Guest Claims Tea Parties Are About Hating Blacks

www.prisonplanet.com

It is no mistake the elite have decided to play the race card. It is a near perfect way to demonize the opposition and discount their arguments. Few will oppose marching said racists off to FEMA camps where they will be reeducated to accept the global elite’s master plan for worldwide slavery and misery — or short of that done away with.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"For now, the fake liberals do not believe in the existence of FEMA camps anymore than the fake conservative Glenn Beck or his friends working in the Hearst empire do.

In the end, though, Olbermann and Garofalo and the foundation supported liberal Reichswehr will fall victim to a Night of the Long Knives because the global elite have about as much use for them as they do for the rest of us.

Our only hope is that we can awaken the American people to the scam in progress and turn the juggernaut around before it ends in disaster and a eugenics nightmare.

In the meantime we have no choice but to endure Olbermann’s smirk and Garofalo’s snide remarks."

from the article

Is this proof of only the beginning of the movement of "racists" into the FEMA camps placed around america?
what about the people who refuse to go?

By The Way the link contains a Video

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't know why this is being ignored, unless it's already been posted, because this is actually pretty scary, and the fact that Keith Olberman (who people around here love to bash Bush) is standing up and agreeing with this is despicable. No one ever said something like this, even during the Bush years, sure they said "unpatriotic" but that's hardly being called "racist"...which is a much much more inflammatory word. Both should apologize immediately.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I had heard some predict that this particular 'social reality' would be played up in the appropriate media, if certain 'policies' met with resistance.

The question has become; are we the one's stuck in a mindset of racial friction, or is it them?

This trick only works if we allow ourselves to 'buy in' to the illusions they weave.

I am fairly certain that most people who actually have first or second-hand contact with this form of protest would gladly expound upon the reason it took place. Why we should trust the corporate entertainment news media to report reality... when everyone knows that serves no corporate purpose?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

There is already a very long thread on this video here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

No one ever said something like this, even during the Bush years, sure they said "unpatriotic" but that's hardly being called "racist"...which is a much much more inflammatory word. Both should apologize immediately.

What planet have you been living on?

When bush was in office, right wing media was blasting left wing protesters

when Obama is in office, left wing media blasts right wing protesters.

It's 100% irresponsible to say one side did it and not the other.

My team politics at it's best

(or worst depending on how you look at it)

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This baffles my mind, how could this be a racial issue? Obama is the president. We the people voted him into office. Majority rules last time I checked. So where is the racism?
I like to call it media spin.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
This baffles my mind, how could this be a racial issue? Obama is the president. We the people voted him into office. Majority rules last time I checked. So where is the racism?
I like to call it media spin.

I agree, media spin.

But idiots like this guy

or

or

doesn't help things

how about

What was this guy thinking? (note: they put their number on the billboard. They still have not returned my call)

But no, you're right. It's not racism. In order to be racist you have to hate a man for his race (more pointedly his skin color)

What most of the anti-obama movement is hating him for is the religion they claim he belongs to. Islam "he's a muslim" that's not racism, it's just true home-grown bigotry and ignorance.

But yeah....media spin....they just used the wrong word.

and idiots like the ones in the pictures above are not really doing too much to help unspin the spin...if you know what i mean.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Fremd]

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
the Illuminati/NWO have the perfect setup, the "Race Card" they can play that whenever they want, same thing they do with Israel..

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Fremd

Obviously not the one you're on. The "tea party" protests were just about as non partisan as it possible to get these days. The one I went to, for example: I live in a very small town, 26000 roughly. So in all likelihood you're going to run into people you know there...and so I did. They, the people in attendance protesting, ran the political gamut from left of Jimmy Carter to right of, well, me... No one political ideology ruled the day. It was a bunch of Americans getting together to protest out of control spending and taxation...

To say otherwise is to have blinders on.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
the Illuminati/NWO have the perfect setup, the "Race Card" they can play that whenever they want, same thing they do with Israel..

they set the race card up so well that jessie jackson and al sharpton started to blush at how well thought out it was.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd

What planet do you live on where you don't even read my post? I said that the Bush people blasted the left calling them unpatriotic, etc; but nothing so inflammatory as "racist."

[edit on 20-4-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

What planet do you live on where you don't even read my post? I said that the Bush people blasted the left calling them unpatriotic, etc; but nothing so inflammatory as "racist."

[edit on 20-4-2009 by yellowcard]

what was even better was douches like olbermann and anderson cooper making tea bag jokes. I thought the left was about equality and gay rights? i guess that means only THEY can make jokes about them then.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I still can’t help but feel an incredibly well armed American Populace will be turned against one another in every exploitable way and incited towards full scale violence in order to provide the pretext for the next rounds of terrorism and anti-free speech laws.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Soldier

I thought the left was about equality and gay rights? i guess that means only THEY can make jokes about them then.

Since when is tea bagging considered a gay joke?
Once again, the far right making up facts to make the left look bad.

If you have to make things up - then something must be terribly wrong.

I guess "inflammatory" has a definition that rests in the eye of the beholder?

Because "get out of this country you unpatriotic traitor, i hope you die" was the general consensus from the right wing media during the bush years.

It personally did not bother me, i have my own personal opinions about the intellectual capacity of someone who agree's with modern day right wing philosophy.

But to say one is worse than the other is to (as a moderator once said)

"Have blinders on"

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

To say otherwise is to have blinders on.

I see. So since you went to one of many, and experienced non-partisan thinking in your little group of friends, that must make it true for everyone?

Hmm. Well, alright then, you would know i guess

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I don't know why this is being ignored, unless it's already been posted, because this is actually pretty scary, and the fact that Keith Olberman (who people around here love to bash Bush) is standing up and agreeing with this is despicable. No one ever said something like this, even during the Bush years, sure they said "unpatriotic" but that's hardly being called "racist"...which is a much much more inflammatory word. Both should apologize immediately.

as a white person that has lived in the south...there are alot of "code words" used by polite people, and if you don't believe in jesus or god, you might as well move away, because there is not much of a future down there. olberman was telling like it is, and for some, it is just painful to hear. unfortunately the few, dictate the perceptions of the many.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fremd

My little group of friends, huh? Indeed some of them were my friends, some not so much, others I had no clue who they were...yet they were all there for the same reason...to protest unfair taxation and rampant out of control spending... ...and no where was there a hint of racism, nor hatred toward the President...

The whole premise behind the April 15th protests were, though this may shock you, was taxs and gov't. spending...

Go ahead toss out your accusations of racism, or whatever, those of us who actually went to these things know better.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I thought the left was about equality and gay rights? i guess that means only THEY can make jokes about them then.

Since when is tea bagging considered a gay joke?
Once again, the far right making up facts to make the left look bad.
[edit on 21-4-2009 by Fremd]

oh believe me, i dont need to make up stuff to make the left look bad. thats what jeneane garf is for.

and tea bagging isnt a gay joke? you obviously are too stupid to know what it is then if you dont think its a gay joke.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

How is "teabag" a gay joke. I'll admit to not knowing that one. Teabag and gay aren't exactly immediately connected in my mind.

Explain it to me, and whomever else might not get the connection?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join