It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old member becoming more active,,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just wanted to introduce myself since I never have. I have been a member for a few years now and just came here to interact with the members. I respect many of you and are familiar with your posts. excellent material backed up by credible information. I am forver in your debt to opening my eyes further. I hope to bring my opinions and beliefs for all to share. I think that ATS is an incredible site which brings all kinds of free thinkers together. Thanks. Just wanted to get that out there.

Lil bout me:

Used to work for State government. I was recently "forced" into resignation. Once you get up into the state capitol buildings in any department,,,if ya don't smooch political ass,,,you can lose ya job. I learned that the hardway,,lol. I have Pride tho. A family to feed yes, but I'm no dumbbie,,,I have the bull # in writing on state letterhead. Lawyer is confident.

I am a father of two. happily married man for 10 years this year. I own a home studio and thats where my main source of income comes in. (I specialize in Hip Hop/House/Dance)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well hello there!

Since 2003 haha you've seen alot more then I have thats for sure!!!

Don't know anything to tell you that you obviously don't already know for yourself!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hello there Stress, I am glad to see that you decided to participate more on the forums.

I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Nice, welcome. I am sort of in the same boat as you, but haven't been a member for nearly as long. Maybe in a few years I'll introduce myself hehe. Anyway, seriously.. welcome. I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stress

Used to work for State government.

....... I own a home studio and thats where my main source of income comes in. (I specialize in Hip Hop/House/Dance)

Sounds like you are doing something you love . Good for you.

I am really beginning to enjoy the exchange of ideas here on ATS . The myriad of supplementary functions provided by the site , really adds depth to the opinions presented .

ATS is an oasis compared to the chaos that is Utube , or a lot of other forums . I am so glad i stumbled across it .

See you about - Stress

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ats

Spike

top topics

join