It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretations done here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Im still interested in my dream interpretation when you get to it-thanking you in advance.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Im still interested in my dream interpretation when you get to it-thanking you in advance.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Alrighty, if you like, have a go at this one.

Last night (night of Friday Aug 21 to morning of Staurday Aug 22, 2010)

I find myself in an old warehouse-type of storage building; large, open interior space, wood structure, concrete floor.

It is during the daylight hours; possibly late morning to early afternoon.

I am with a group of people, there are maybe 6-10 of us, I recognize some of them as folks I used to work with when I was part of an aerospace development organization many years ago. (See some of my prior posts on this subject)

We are all really happy to be in this warehouse. We are looking for something and this place is kind of a treasure trove of old and "forgotten" military and scientific "high Tech".

The general feeling we all share is that we have at our disposal the parts, plans, test data, prototype designs, and maybe even an assortment of spare parts sufficient to build a significant portion of an SR-71 aircraft.

Somehow, this boon relates to our efforts to build a private spacecraft, and represents an opportunity for us to "leap frog" possibly years of research, and millions of dollars in R&D relating to hyper-sonic flight at extremely high altitudes.

I lift the end of a dusty old canvas tarp, and I pick up a large bolt with a nut attached. The bolt-head is a good 2 inches across, and the nut and bolt-head both, are at least 1 inch thick. Both are a whitish metal and together they weigh less than one pound. There appears to be the capital letter "R" in raised metal on the top of the bolthead. Noticing this, I put the bolt and nut in my trouser pocket.

As I am about to re-join the rest of the group, I notice an old drawing on age-yellowed paper. It is a very rough pencil sketch of what appears to be a precursor to what we now know as the SR-71 Blackbird.

This version appears to be much closer in lineage to the Flying Wing aircraft, also developed by Northrup. In fact, it most closely resembles the "Blended-Wing-in-Fuselage" designs recently shown by Boeing, but much flatter and more angular.

I leave the drawing (in fact, I hide the drawing under some other old papers) and re-join the rest of the group who have gathered in another part of the building, which appears to be a, now disused, cafeteria or mess area, for a late afternoon lunch

And then I awake.

Have at!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ok. (sorry if this is long, but here we go).
This dream happened a couple weeks ago.

I was in a house(small house-almost double trailor sized) full of people, but they were not ordinary people, they were warewolves(in human form).
They were doing a ritual. I was sitting down amongst them for some reason, and all I could think of was "how do I get out of here without someone noticing". Well, two of the warewolves started walking this woman down the isle towards this concrete sacraficial bed(Idont know if she was human or warewolf). I saw my opportunity, so I stood up and walked behind them until I got near the backdoor of the house. As they turned left, I kept going straight and bolted out of the door. Once I got outside, I hid behind an A/C unit for a moment until I decided it was time to get up and run.

I started running down the street, then made a right on another street.
As I was running down the second street I turned my head around and saw a full blown warewolf chasing after me in the distance(About 100 yards or so away), I kept running.
(now know this, this is an old neighborhood NEAR my old neighborhood when I was a teenager, so i knew the streets well). Anyways, As I was running, I got near the (elementary school) where me and my friends would go to play basketball everyday in the summer, after we got out of school(high school)[I Grad. HS about 12 years ago]. As I was approaching this school(off to the right) while running down the middle of the street, there was this bridge that went from one side of the street to the other(in real life, this bridge does not exist). I ran under the bridge, and as soon as I was almost all the way past the bridge, this warewolf(in human form) fell down in front of me and smiled. I immediatly stabbed him in the face with a silver stake with no hesitation(and he went down).

After I killed him, I turned around, and the warewolf that was chasing me, was getting a lot closer (probably about 50 yards away). I kept running straight. I found myself nearing this two story abandoned house that was all beat to hell (as if there was no outer drywall/spackling) so you could see the skeleton of the house. I ran inside this house, and to my suprise, there were men(real men) fighting all of these warewolves/and they(the men) were losing. I immediately started slaying all of the warewolves with a weapon I got out of nowhere. I think I killed them all, and when I did, I was on a mission to find something, I dont know what, but I knew where it would be located. So I started moving stuff out of the way, and came upon a chest. I opened the chest, and I went to grab something out of the chest. That is when I woke up.

( I tried to go back tosleep to re-live the dream but ended up dreaming about something else). I dont know what happened to the warewolf that was chasing me, maybe I killed him in the house along with all the other warewolves, Im not sure.

This, was one of the scariest dreams I have ever had, especially the part where the warewolf was chasing me down the street, getting closer and closer with time.

I would really like to hear your interpretation of it (if you dont mind).
I also think that you should know that I am not in any ogranized religion or anything like that. My relationship to God is a personal one(if that matters in this story) but I thought it might, considering the whole ritual stuff with the warewolves.

Thank You.
-C.G.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Dream 1: I see this two beings (Nordics?) looking at me and their UFO had crashed and is laying in the background.

Dream 2: I had a dream where I was sitting at a table with my Sociology class teacher talking about a particular homework assignment. All I know from the dream is that she told me that she was upset with it and I should "step up" next time. In real life, I never turned in a "bad" homework assignment in her class.
That's not all. "Later" in the dream, I was in a computer lab and people were all staring at me and one person told me to "sit next to my mother".

Dream 3: I had a strange and creepy dream last night. In the dream I was on back of a tram in some European city and I see a creature (something like this: www.unknown-creatures.com...) appear out of nowhere and attacks a car, grabs the driver and swallows their head wholly (sorry for the detail there). I was terrified. I then woke up.

I would be interested in your interpretations.
Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
for the past week i've been dreaming i'm underwater and I can see clearly, but i'm not breathing.and i'm not drowning either. I just sit underwater observing everything while aquatic life floats by. the dream ends when I realize I "can see"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok, this one was very vivid and all of the little details stuck in my head:

There was a massive storm outside. Rain, thunder, the works. I went upstairs to the bathroom to change my shirt (the reason is unclear). I sat on the toilet lid and looked down at my feet. My shoes were cheap, white dap-like things with the word 'CONVICT' on the left one and 'ESSEX STREET' on the right (I have never heard of Essex Street). My trousers had also changed into light grey vertically striped ones, the fabric was very light and baggy, like a hospital gown. A little bit freaked out, I stood up and looked in the mirror. It was very steamy, as if somebody had had a really hot shower, but everything else was pretty normal. I had a baggy shirt, exactly like the trousers, same hospital-gown feel to them. Suddenly the door flung open. I looked into the hallway and a boy (looked about 12-15 years old) ran down the stairs almost too quickly for me to see him. Although, I did manage to notice he was wearing exactly the same clothes that I was wearing, but he had a cap on of the same pattern. I heard some whispers so I looked back at myself in the mirror to find myself covered in blood, all over my mouth and hands. Backing up against the wall, as doing this usually made me feel less scared in real life, the whispers just got louder and there was more blood. Then I woke up.

Could you also try a good friend of mine's dream? He's was REALLY shaken up by it:

"I was in a classroom, next to a redheaded girl (my ex girlfriend). She smiled at me so I smiled back. Our professor walked over to our desk. He was quite young, of average height, yet he had white hair. He turned to the girl next to me and nodded at her. She grinned at me almost sinister-like and stabbed me hard in the arm with a pencil. Suddenly all of the lights went out and our professor said "Let me give you a taste of what you should expect in this class." The lights flicked back on and there were students hooked up on the ceiling wearing white masks that had black stripes coming out from the eye holes. Everywhere was covered in blood. The students were obviously dead, I didn't recognise any of them."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oooh, how fun!

Ok, I have been having a LOT of strange dreams lately. And I mean, a lot of them. This is werid for me, because I hardly ever remember my dreams.

So, this is what I had last night:
I moved into a new apartment, but it wasn't really my own. Someone wanted it to be used for a greater purpose than using my own apartment. They wanted it to be used s a patriotic use, or military use. There were a lot of strange things in my apartment. One of them was a bulb at the cieling, that when turned on, would place a "light grid" around the apartment, and certain furnishings had to be placed just so, according to the grid.

At first, I had no problem with my apartment being used for a "higher purpose". But soon I realized that my own apartment wasn't even useable for me anymore. The ceiling hung low with a huge styrofoam cut-out, and i had to bend over when I walked in the front door. My own personal stuff was stashed away in corners, unusable.

At first, I just accepted that it was how it had to be, but then finally, I said, "Hey, this is MY apartment. MY space. You can't use it anymore."

end of dream.

I am pretty sure I know what the theme of the dream is, and what the over-all meaning is, but if you have any idea what the low-hanging cieling and the grid means, feel free to tell me your interpretations!

Thanks

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I had a weird dream recently, and I don't normally need explanations, but here goes:

I was walking along a sea front, hard walkway, not sand, or shingle, it was nighttime, I looked up into the sky, and all that I could see where lots and lots of moons, all different sizes, overlapping each other, all showing crescents, all in front of me. looking around elsewhere were normal stars, and up above was our normal moon, which was nearly full, and very bright, but a lot smaller than those others I'd seen. Then I noticed that the sea water to my left was approaching a small waves, and going over the sea defences, and I was getting wet feet, so I had to start running to escape the waves. I realised that all the moons nearby were affecting the tide.

that's about all I remember.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey guys, I recently had this dream that scared the living hell out of me and was wondering if I could get some input. Appreciate it!

The dream started out in a house of a friend of a friend. I was waiting for said friend when I decided I had waited long enough. I started walking down the street but noticed there was glass all over the road. I saw a woman walking down the middle of the street with two cops walking behind her. It appeared like there had been an accident of some sort.

She stopped by a car with a man already inside. The cops told the man to get out of the car and come around to the back. As they were handcuffing both of them, the two looked at me and had a big smile on their faces from ear to ear. I turned around unbothered by this and started walking through a tunnel.

I ran into some kid I hadn’t seen since high school and ended up in the parking lot of what looked like a huge mall. There were mass people being directed to go in certain directions. The kid from high school was all of a sudden gone and it was now me, my cousin and one of her friends in the parking lot.

I told them that we should not go the way we were being directed, to go to another building around the other side of the lot. (I have been to this mall before in past dreams; I have never been here before in real life but certainly feel like I have) The two reluctantly agreed to come along with me… A large number of people were also going in the direction we were going as well.

All of a sudden just out of curiosity I guess I looked up in the sky and saw a large UFO type object in the sky. It stopped in mid-air almost above us and was hovering in space. A large circular type thing came out of one of the sides and literally stopped a plane in mid-air as it was trying to pass by. The plane did two somersaults and was then sucked up into the UFO, which immediately flew off.

As I watched it fly off into the skyline off to my right I noticed something else. These things looked like huge transformers the size of the buildings; they had rockets coming out of their chests. They weren’t moving or shooting at anybody but were just looming over there, watching. I had an uneasy feeling but we kept going entering the building I had set out for. As soon as we entered as anti-climatic as it is the dream ended.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
for the past week i've been dreaming i'm underwater and I can see clearly, but i'm not breathing.and i'm not drowning either. I just sit underwater observing everything while aquatic life floats by. the dream ends when I realize I "can see"

Water is a textbook metaphor for your current state of life, if the water is murky then you are having a hard time seeing things clearly about what you want or need to do. When it clears up, it means that your personality is one that works by observing and processing till you get the understanding you want....till it clears up....

good dream

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlendingUnicorns

hmmm could be a past life connection dream, but i dont think so. Id say the following instead

You are feeling trapped.
watched, and spoken about. (the whispers getting louder)
you are worried about what people will say how you do in something.
Are you at college?
The boy running off in the same clothes, is you....the leaving behind of boyhood/ or leaving behind a aspect of your life a stage.
Blood isn't always a bad thing, its life force association, around your mouth would suggest you are ingesting a new stage of your life.
The misty mirror, you are trying to see who you are but its not clear for you.

If you arent youngish and at school/college ill apologise lol, perhaps transplant college for a work place.
edit on 10-5-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

can u give me more detail on what you mean by a light grid? and th4e furniture correlating to it

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hello zazz. I am having trouble with a few dreams I have had about my ex boyfriend. I don't usually remember my dreams, but the ones I do make sense to me. However, can you tell if the dreams I have had concerning him are my wishful thinking or premonition or what. It is confusing to me. In some we are back together, on others I catch him lurking, trying to hide and not let me see him checking up on me. And I must say I normally don't have the same dreams repetitively. All the dreams concerning him are usually either one of the two, sometimes they are a bit different, weather, time of day, small things like that. Thank you in advance for your time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That makes quite a lot of sense... And, I'm still in high school.
Thank you very much Ma'am!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join