It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretations done here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Tell me your dreams....[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e177e941dc0.jpg[/atsimg]

I learned from my babushka (gran)[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e093bbe9bda2.jpg[/atsimg]

No harm in asking, post your dreams here and I'll have a go. Some dreams are premonition though most just need to be interpreted.

Dreams are one of the best ways to tap into your subconscious fears, desires and way of working out the 'next step'

So step into my wagon [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd5884e5d0c5.jpg[/atsimg]

let me see into your dreams..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60bfe0f26f11.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers Zazz
EDIT: lets keep it clean please.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My dreams are so erotic, so sexual, bordering on the obscene that often I sit bolt upright in bed with sweat running down my chest and body. With my breath almost coming in gasps.

The odd thing is, some times the objects of my affection in my dreams are these guys
or kitchen appliances like my toaster or coffee maker. odd...

If these dreams mean that I might have trouble relating to people; please don't tell me. I don't think I could stand the cold hard truth.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Oh whaa you are always very naughty!

Well then, you posted, joke or not....so here goes... You are DEFN repressed. and you dont feel you are able to connect to people so you choose inanimate objects to cast your affections on.
A toaster wont answer back 'you're doing it wrong' or 'I have a headache'

and this little guy represents confusion in the way it tilts then scratches it's head, so perhaps you are also suffereing confusion about sexual orientation????

hehehehe, any real dreams this time you need help with?
EDIT: you edited the bit about not connecting to people after my reply so bad luck

Oh and one more thinn physical intamacy dreams with someone/something usually means you desire a better CONNECTION, so the smileys could also mean you wish a for a better connection with ATSers when you post....as for the toasters, well check your electricity connections....

[edit on 19-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

3:-4:AM, ...Thursday
...last dream of the night as i am up usually at 4:30AM daily.
I recall clearly, there was a massive group of survivors, or call us a forced migration... keeping just ahead of attack by hostile enemy, we were all driven more by fear than actual rifle or cannon/missile fire.

as all us, dirty, tired, hungry, fleeing hords were traveling 'West' and seeking cover under overpasses, bridges etc.

We could see the vast & colorful parade of troops, militia, large 3 storie conveyences that transported (perhaps) men and munitions...
this large caravan was traveling 'East' to occupy the places we had been removed from...

this caravan Army, were made of Turkish troops & soldiers
and by colorful parade, i mean that they all wore various costumes like parachute pants and colorful turbins...but i seen nary a rifle or RPG...

it seemed these modern day Turks were costumed like the Byzantine empire folks in traditional heritage garb, including oranges/reds/purples/mauves, et al... and were migrating Eastward to meld=unite with their greater-Persian & Syrian 'brethern'

even as all 'Westerners' were evacuating that part of Eur-Asia,
also America, EU, NZ, Australia, etc....[ unsure just where in the 'West' was their destination that was 'West of West']

but i am sure of the lucid dream orientation, because the vision was in the direction of the setting/afternoon sun=>
and upon waking i reaffirmed my physical observation point had our 'Westerners' migrating toward the inland whereas the Turks were in their procession toward the ocean towards the East.

thanks for any light you wish to share on this.

[? might this have anything to do with the Blue Flu/ Blue
Plague arising from our GOM contaminated waters?]

i read into this account the obvious... but i'm looking to you as to this Lucid dreams' significance

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hello zazz,

Last night I had a dream where I was in a room with a bunch of friends, all of them outfitted with weapons and armor, then a guy comes up to me who controlled the cache of "items" and said what do you want? Like he was imploring me to say something (I was just laying casually on the floor as an observer), I could also sense everyone wanted me to say something so I said, "Get me a shotgun... and a bulletproof vest." After which he got me these things.

After all this it gets kinda hazy, I believe some sort of playful rukus ensued, not a blood and guts killer type deal.

What does it all mean?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Zazzafrazz, thank you for taking an interest in our dreams. I would like your 'diagnosis' of this doozy. For a number of years ( I cannot remember how many) I kept having repetitive dreams that were basically the same. All humans were living under ground literally, in these FEMA like housing-neighborhoods called 'sectors'. It seemed to be a current time. My hair was styled different. None of us knew when we would ever get to see the sun and greenery again. The "FEMA like housing neighborhoods" were like everyone living in his own little office inside a giant seeming never ending office building. Kinda like that. Many years ago, I was inside the US Pentagon as a tourist. So this reminded me of that. About 2007, these dreams abruptly stopped, I have not had even one, similar, since.
Recently, I was watching a rerun on my cable TV, of that movie, 'Deep Impact'. I saw the military move selected populations into that kind of scenario. But why would it infect my dreams so?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I had this dream years ago. I have never been able to shake it.

Jesus came to me wearing his thorn of crowns and told me to "return to Zeplon". He seemed pretty stern when he said it.

For the life of me I don't know what Zeplon is. Many friends who I have told this dream to, are telling me he actually said Zepplin and I should get back to my rocker roots. I don't think that is it.

I am a believer but not overly religious and this is the one and only time I recall Jesus being a part of my dreams.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi zazzafrazz

I got one for you .

My wife said ask the baby why she was crying last night.
so i did.

she said she had mud in her mouth and was stuck in it crying. also mummy and daddy was in the mud stuck and lots of other children, she used word babies, ...
Its startled me . because our child has only just turned 3..
im thiinking famine, and titled wave... alsorts ..but i frequent ats so read lots of stuff

I asked the misses did she c the china mudslides on the news .. but my misses said you know i dont watch the news and she dident know about em..
so im thinking alsorts now like impending disaster as we live atop old mine workings all our area is.,. they was abandoned 20 odd years back and i believe left to nature and would be full of water now . it was a deep mine though..

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Zazzafrazz,

Hi, I've spent years of my life curious about a recurring dream that I have had, on and off, since around puberty. As an adult the dream is much less frequent than it was as a teen, but it still comes to visit me from time to time.

These dreams are never identical, but they always follow the same structure or formula, which is why I've had a difficult time self-interpreting.

The most common version of the dream is that I find myself in a very industrial type of institution. It's always nighttime. The walls are always split pea green. These buildings are always devoid of people, except for me. I begin wandering, through doors, down halls, etc. The buildling always appears to have been recently abandoned. I keep wandering but never can I find an end. I just keep walking down halls and through doors, endlessly, until I wake. The thing I have always found odd is that the dreams are not nightmares to me. To the contrary, I find them very, very soothing and enjoyable. You'd think a scary, dark, industrial sort of building, much like an older high school type of building, would be scary. But truthfully, I love it and feel no fear at all. In the dreams it's always like I feel as if I am exploring and am exhillarated and happy.

There are variations. Sometimes I am driving, at night, through an endless and non-descript subdivision of middle classed homes. Another variation is a long cave complex. Always, though, these dreams are fun.

Any notions or ideas?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Spiders.

I dreamt of spiders the other night.

They looked like barn spiders (brown with some light yellow stripes) and they were sliding down long strings in front of me.

I was semi-consciously aware that one had laid eggs and the others were spawning and streaming down in front of me only to lay eggs themselves and multiply thus repeating the cycle.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I haven't had this dream for 15 years but I had it all the time when I was young.

I am running over a landscape that is made up of jagged mountains and is entirely green, but the mountains aren't like real ones they are like badly drawn jagged lines (like the graphics on an 80's computer) and the green is one perfectly uniform color, not like plants or grass but just a solid color.

I am running over the landscape towards a towering, bright white lighthouse that is sitting on the horizon, even though it is bright daylight the light from the lighthouse is blinding, and every time it falls on me I feel a massive sense of dread and foreboding, like something terrible is inside the lighthouse waiting for me.

I desperately want to turn back and run away, but my feet keep carrying me towards the lighthouse, and with each second my steps seem to be getting longer and longer until it's almost like I am flying.

The lighthouse never gets any bigger no matter how long I run for and I never seem to get any closer.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
BTW PEEPS IF YOU LIKE TO USE MADAME ZAZZS TIME TO INTERPRET, FLAG IT

ST Udio

Gday.

The sun is imperative in your dream.
Remember all dreams are important ways for your subconscious to speak to you.

The Sun is a symbol of life, giving life, and setting suns, are a end of a era or pattern in your life
To see the sunset, your inner St Udio is asking you to take care of your interests (wealth or property or family anything that you see as your "wealth") with renewed vigilance...

The fact that the "naughty Turks" are invading you feel as though someone or something is encroaching on your territory. Either work or home life.

Heading east towards the sun, means that is the 'right direction' so they are pushing you from this to the west which can symbolise death of a emotion or old age or an end to something.

The army symbolises again a feeling of being overpowered and forces working against you, the fact they are wearing "costumes" means you don't know them, they are hiding something, they are foreign to your understanding.

So either work or home life have sent you a little fuzzy, I suggest you get to know who your invading army is, work out what is "east" that you want to be in to nourish and fulfil you. It is all moving slowly (the old caravan transport being used) so you have time to work all this out. Best of luck friend!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

ROom is your life, the weapons mean that you have a conflict around you, or within you.
If you pointed the weapons at them , it means you have issue with hat person, or aspect of that person that you don't like in yourself wither.

Gun is often phallic....sorry but it is, the need around other males to get a shotgun is to show male aggressiveness or male sexiual prowess. The protective gear means you are telling your self to take care of yourself....could be a physical protection or mental.

Either way you asking for these things, means you know what you need.

Need a bit more to work out why these weapons are there...another dream next time

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

Livign underground can mean one of three things i feel usually.

You are forcing a thought or way of thinking into your subconscious...dont think that applies to you

ou are burying yourself from the real world

You are buried and so internalised that you aren't able to find nourishment form your surroundings.

I would say you had part 2 and 3 of this in your life at the time you had these dreams, they really have nothing to do with fema or the Government .

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I find myself in a frozen icy landscape there is a man there an asian gentleman in monks robes with a bald head there that wants me to come with him I follow him onto a raft at the edge of an icy river,he grabs his pole and we push off in the river are dead soldiers in grey and brown/green uniforms as we approach the other bank its obvious we are at the scene of a recent battle with smouldering tanks and the dead,I follow my guide up the bank to a road we walk for a while having general chit chat then we came to a small village which has basically been levelled at the crossroads is a tank with 4 soldiers playing cards,the guide says there is someone I want you to meet,he takes me over to the officer,there is a location sign near them Cherkassy from memory,the officer is a blonde blue eyed SS officer he stands up and greets me,there is something I want to show you we climb over an embankment and there shrouded in mist is the most ominous looking mountain you'll ever see,the officer told me,you will climb that mountain,you'll make it,your one of the few that can,we made our way back to my guide it was time to leave,we make our way back to the raft then my guides face lights up like a sun which really freaks me out and wakes me up.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by minettejo

Jesus is a good dream, it usually means strength, conviction and a righteous path, the fact he wore a crown of thorns I would say he is reflecting you, that you were feeling 'tortured' about a decision, to use the word 'return' does mean to look back to your roots in order to receive you enlightenment, or 'new life'

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chimproo

This is actually about you.
the baby is you

well a part or aspect of you.
Apart that you feel is being deprived of attention...your wife asking, means that she wants to know "whats wrong " also...
or actually there is a issue between you and your wife.
mud is 'muddied waters' or thick and muddied emotions that you have stuck in your mouth and feel you cant express.

Mummy and daddy stuck in mud also means that you both feel you are feeling stuck in a rut, and that you cant see through the muddiness.

I suggest, if you have something on your mind with the missus (it could be external factors, not how you feel about each other), make her a cup of tea and chat reasonably and let her know she can talk too

[edit on 14-8-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarkazmon

This is a good omen dream, it means you have been spinning a web, and laying eggs is means that your have worked and nurtured on something that will come to fruition, you have worked hard in fact.
It can also actually the spinning of destiny.

If you felt fear of them, let me know.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
im shopping for a ring at a market with friends, i cannot tell who they are, there's a large selection of rings but the shopkeep lets me choose out of a small selection, i cannot find one i like so i just pick one, i am very unsatisfied and disappointed.

also im looking for a black ring, it is noon. maybe its nothing but this dream has been bothering as im having girlfriend problems

[edit on 14-8-2010 by vjr1113]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have one for you that I actually asked about on another thread a few days ago, I am wondering what your thoughts are...
In my dream I was looking into a massive gray wolfs eyes as he was branding me with his massive paw on my upper thigh...The pain was so intense, that it woke me up in real life & I was subconsciously rubbing my leg from the pain that I know was obviously psychological...I did not fear this wolf in my dream..i had this dream a few weeks ago & it's been bothering me since!!
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!

O, I should add, I was lying on the opposite leg, so nothing in real life was effecting the pain, as after waking it faded quickly, and I don't watch any of these wolf movies or any such shows.....Thank You!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join