It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone sensative to electrical fields?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have two experiences, and I'm wondering if anyone has had anything similiar or
can point me to more info.

1-Last year I purchased a new cell phone to replace my cheap Nokia trac phone.
Within a week I developed a pain in my right hip (where I clip it on to my pocket)
and it bugged me for a couple months. I suspected the phone, so I swithced
to wearing in on my left hip and the pain follwed it. So I went back to my old phone and pain disappeared. What I noticed with the phone, was the battery wouldn't last for more that 3 days and that was without using it. I brought it back
twice to Verizon tech and they replaced the battery, then the phone and the issue never changed. So could my body be absorbing the electricty?

2-Also last year, and I just resolved the issue (reason for the post) I developed pain in my right elbow. I was using a mouse ~5 hrs a day at work for years and thought it was"golfers" elbow from over use. So I switched to left hand and pain went to left elbow. Then my PC at home I use the right hand for ~1 hr/day and the pain was now in both L&R elbows. What I traced it back to was when I switched from
a roller ball mouse to a digital mouse in both PC's. Last week I pulled the old ball mouse back out and pain was gone in ~3 days.

So to question.....Is my body absorbing energy and causing inflamation in the area
of contact? Reason I say inflamation, I would climb into hottub and would see some pain relief from the expantion of the joint with warm water.
I also had a Contact Reflex Analysis practioner test me with the digital mouse plugged into her office PC and I had a Negative reaction with my hand on the mouse(arm would drop) and Positve when I moved my hand away from mouse.

Any info apreciated. Thanks

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Pinktip]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Dont get me started with phones, they get so hot if you've been on them a while and yes it does start to hurt.

What i'm more concerned about is laptops. I've been using it frequently for the past few months (on my lap) and i get an awful sensation after ten minutes througout the whole of my thigh area (both). It's like an ache or cramp kind of sensation accompanied with heat i seem to be absorbing. It hard to describe what feels similar to the ache ( not disimilar to how the pain from menstral cramp or touching the raw part of your gum straight after having a tooth out can make you feel sick slightly), it gets quite unbearable. Then the laptop gets hot and i have to keep moving. I have even tried putting trays/books betwwen the laptop and my legs but i still get the problem - it travels down my legs to my feet - very weird.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

As a rule people can be quite sensitive to electrical fields. For example -

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I build alot of valve amplifiers..whether it be hifi,guitar or radio.Not all the time but if im working with a very high powered toroidal transformer my left arm gets really numb..the only way i can describe it is having toooo many shots of vodka or everclear...this lasts a good two days.Im pretty safe when it comes to such high amperage devices..but the numb arm has always freaked me out...whether or not that is what your talking about i dont know.But it happens ALL the time..normal transformers im fine but toroidal is a no go.

top topics

join