It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You, yes You, Might Be a Domestic Terrorist (humorous)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
YOU, yes YOU, Might be A Domestic Terrorist!
By: Joshua Crispino (In case anyone wants to add me to the “Watch list”)

According to the new Department of Defense report IF…

a. you believe in freedom of speech, you might be a domestic terrorist!

b. you believe in peaceful protesting for the betterment of society in America, you might be a domestic terrorist!

c. you believe in having a gun for protection of family and others, you might be a domestic terrorist!

d. you believe that the current administration is not of divine origin, you might be a domestic terrorist!

e. you have served in a war, you might be a domestic terrorist!

f. you believe that plants and trees breath carbon dioxide, you might be a domestic terrorist!

g. you believe in the rights of women being equal to men, you might be a domestic terrorist!

h. you believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, you might be a domestic terrorist!

i. you believe that ILLEGAL immigration is ILLEGAL, you might be a domestic terrorist!

j. you believe that the citizens rule and not the Federal Government, you might be a domestic terrorist!

k. you keep a light on in a room in which you are not in, you might be a domestic terrorist!

l. you remember that Obama’s mother was WHITE, you might be a domestic terrorist!

m. you are a black man or woman that disagrees with Obama in ANY WAY, you might be a domestic terrorist!

n. you believe that taxes are too high, you might be a domestic terrorist!

o. you believe that most of the Federal Government are professional liar’s, you might be a domestic terrorist!

p. you believe that if the Federal government was told that “on Monday, you will all be drug tested” that everyone would call off that day, you might be a domestic terrorist!

q. you believe that the “stimulus” is like having sex in which only the other person feels it, you might be a domestic terrorist!

r. you believe that “Democrats” and “Republicans” are two sides of the same itchy rash, you might be a domestic terrorist!

And lastly, if you have seen the humor in these statements, as they are meant to be, you sir, or you miss, just might BE… a domestic terrorist!

[edit on 02/13/2007 by ForceMaster]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks. I'll look into those. I have to keep typing because it is saying that I do not have enough to post...ah there we go

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yeah, are we going to do this like Jeff Foxworthy YOU MAY BE A REDNECK IF....cause, if so...

YOU MAY BE A DOMESTIC TERRORIST IF:

...the cop looks more harmless than you do

...you bought way too much canned tuna on sale at Costco

...on your vacation instead of surfing you practiced being waterboarded

...you let someone else pack your luggage

...your new hobby is photographing surveillance cameras

...there's no one around except for you and Jack Bauer...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

When I started talking out loud to the radio I did recognize that it sounded like the Foxworthy skits and let the Force flow! I really like your addition too! Excellent, I think we got something going here

new topics

top topics

join