It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mark of the father is the mark of the beast!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
REVELATION CHAPTER 13

1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Here the second beast is being described as a lamb!

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Here, ALL the people of the Earth accept the mark of the beast in their hand or in their forehead.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

REVELATION CHAPTER 14

1 ¶ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Here a lamb (second dragon) shows up on mount Sion with 144,000 people who accepted a mark in their foreheads. Earlier, ALL accepted the mark of the beast, so the only people that it could be is the ones who accepted the mark of the beast in their foreheads.

www.audio-bible.com...

;[>

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

What bible are you using in mine King James Version

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

If you would of put the next 4 verses. That group are pure and haven't tasted sin. So the lamb on Mount Sion with the 144000 are the believers.

It's not saying it's a lamb it is only saying he has horns like a ram.Or at least that what it says in the King James version.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You're confusing two separate visions.

The first vision does indeed deal with the Beast...the bad guy of Revelation.

However, the scene shifts when John says, "And I looked...". The Lamb we see here is none other than the Lamb slain from the foundation of the Earth...Jesus Christ.

The 144,000 are the faithful followers of the Son of God, as opposed to the unbelievers who receive the mark of the Beast. The mark these 144,000 receive separate them from the wicked and protect them...much as the mark of lamb's blood protected the households of the faithful on Passover.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Mark of the Beast is a nice little portable unremovable RFID chip. Don't take it or you'll get a one way ticket to Hell. The other choice isn't so pleasing but it's not Hell.

Remember what Jesus said. He said it is better to go to life with one eye or one leg than a full body into eternal death. Of course then you'd be perfect, but the contrast is what matters.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
When you use the bible to make a point against the bible don't stop as soon as you find the verses that agree with your point. If you read a little further it will give you the rest of the story.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

hello there

no it isnt a chip,

1in the mid 19th century in teh papal states the jews were forced to live in Ghettos and could not trade outside that ghetto

it was the authority that did this, no chip etc

God has set real physical marks on his people many times and the mark of the beast is something similar.

as is always forgotten, its the mark, the name or a the number

keep it in context

david

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Speaking of keeping things in context, let's keep John's mindset in view...

Regarding the mark of the Beast, it's not really such a mystery if you look back to the Old Testament, from which John draws most of his imagery.

Where in the Old Testament do we hear about a mark on the head and hand?

When you read the Revelation, pick up the Old Testament...NOT the newspaper.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Trust me it is a microchip. If it's not what the # is RFID? It's part of the NWO and it is the mark of the beast. 666 might refer to a computer serial, but John might not have known considering he was alive two thousand years ago.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
:shk: I really hope he returns soon as I would like to continue this conversation.

Is it going to be a micro chip, possible I really have no idea what it is going to be. We will just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Is it going to be a micro chip, possible I really have no idea what it is going to be. We will just have to wait and see.

Of course, that's assuming the mark of the Beast is in our future, rather than in our past.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You're kind of correct and kind of not concenring the mark of the beast being a rfid chip or not.

If you have taken the time to read and actually analyze the dream interpretation of the first Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar told to him by Daniel after all of his WISEMEN,ASTROLOGERS,AND SOOTHESAYERS Got it wrong! (makes you wonder about today's)

Especially considering the interpretation was of a statue that had a head made of gold, arms made of silver,torso of brass, legs of iron, and feet made of steel and clay.

These attributes represented the kingdoms that would come to reign AFTER Babylon fell the head of Gold representing Nebuchadnezzar and his Kingdom, he was astounded Daniel got the interpretation right and he tried to persuade Nebuchadnezzar into laying down his idolatry, yet instead he went against this vision God had sent and made the statue of ALL GOLD symbolizing he would reign over all forever, he even went as far as invading other countries to keep them from organizing to make his Kingdom fall and also so he could find anyone plotting such things.

It's known this is a true interpretation because Babylon was conquered by Medo-Persians and they were famous for their love of SILVER.

Then the Persian empire fell to the Greeks who we all know were famous for their advanced weaponry made of bronze.

Daniel 2:40:

"And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron"

Well we all should know who the iron kingdom is right? The Romans used iron swords, shields, and iron nails to crucify our Savior.

And as far as the fett.

Daniel 2:41-43

"whereas you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom hall be DIVIDED."

And although this thread is on BTS, over on ATS and even on your media politics talk of a "New World Order" also known as a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

The Feet made of iron and clay represent the nations of the last days trying to function as one as those who previously reigned but end up not managing to stick together, you look at your news and there's all sorts of financial crisis,famine, and bloodshed.

The chip is one way of accepting the mark of the beast but it is not necessarily the mark of the beast in itself but it is apart of his process of making his actual arrival known. (The false Messiah)

Never the less, even there's a scripture to support such claims as in terms of the shape of the world economically and survival wise when you bring the whole "2012" scare into play.

Because if you never took the time to understand the old Babylon how will you ever understand the WHORE of Babylon? (Her Kingdom's Daughter, a POWERFUL nation.)

Revelations 18

1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Now after you read this although no nation has actually been totally destroyed and there haven't been any nations on earth all together coming together to rejoice about anything since 9/11 and the inauguration of the new president.

So this surely hasn't happened yet, but when you take in the aspect of thinking about the fact that there seems to be a lack of "consumer buying" and the fact that this nation or whore of babylon as it's most widely known, is purportedly one of the most wealthiest & most profitable places, it only makes you wonder who this great whore is more and more rather than worry about a mark most think will be a tattoo or a silly chip, just like Nebuchadnezzar's dream the Revelations and the false Messiah's arrival is a process.

Now google some good ol' Jim Rogers or some Glenn Beck and you'll hear the dollar is dead and that basically not only the U.S. but all the nations seem to be suffering because of it, hence "International Crisis" and a legion of people going crazy about there being a one world government but no one ever takes the time to see what scripture has to say about such events.

It's just basically all doom & gloom stories leaving people with un-answered questions like most denominations do thus, making people turn into atheists or even worse pantheistic nutcases, providing more stories without factual or common sense logic.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
reply to post by watchtheashes

hello there

no it isnt a chip,

1in the mid 19th century in teh papal states the jews were forced to live in Ghettos and could not trade outside that ghetto

it was the authority that did this, no chip etc

God has set real physical marks on his people many times and the mark of the beast is something similar.

as is always forgotten, its the mark, the name or a the number

keep it in context

david

So you are referring to the Star of David Hitler forced the Khazars to wear to make themselves be known as Jews to be one of the marks and that Hitler himself saw that these were the chosen and he did God's will by making them be identifiable?

Heh, amusing. That's a pretty laughable speculation considering you brought about a statement as idiotic as the following over in the "If you Don't Believe in God Buddha or Allah What Do You Believe in Thread?

"It is my understanding that the Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in the same god. It is Islams view that the Jews lost their way and no longer follow the book, Christians are blasphemers for accepting Christ as an "extension" of god and not just a prophet."
(by another poster)

Allow me to kill two birds with one stone, if you may allow me such pleasure:

The Islamic are the ones who inherited the Holy Land "Israel" after the Hebrews fled it in 70 A.D. and what that has to do with your assumption of the mark being that given to the Khazar European Jews is explained here in:

ZECHARIAH 9:

Behold, the Lord will cast her out, and he will smite her power in the sea; and she shall be devoured with fire.
5 ¶ Ash'kelon shall see it, and fear; Gaza also shall see it, and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ash'kelon shall not be inhabited.
6 And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines. Is. 14.29-31 · Jer. 47.1-7 · Ezek. 25.15-17 · Joel 3.4-8 · Amos 1.6-8 · 2.4-7
7 And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations from between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he, shall be for our God, and he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jeb'usite.
8 And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes.

In the Gospel of Zechariah we find that the ones who are calling themselves the chosen people living within the Holy Land today and that which stretches from Gaza to Ashdod (today Palestine) you will come to terms to recognize that these are in fact imposters who call themselves Jews and dwell in the Holy Land which is that of Israel, this may also be the reason why they follow the Koran an entirely different doctrine than that of the Talmud, same goes for the followers of Judaism considering that was also created.

What some seem to forget is that there is a reason everything was written in Hebrew, and translated over 200 times to lose it's original meaning, and that answer is because YHWH.

If you don't have the original name, then you don't have the original deity, but the false one given to the world & it's many generations to come by pagans of the Council of Nicea.

So the end the mark is swift gestures of hidden in plain sight false worship to the beast himself, unless you have studied and interpreted scripture correctly it's impossible to know what of and what isn't of his workings but now-a-days the all seeing eye of horus is every where ranging from

-Spongebob
-Churches
-Cults
-Rap videos (Soulja Boy - Gucci Bandana)

All the way up to the sweet cathedrals of your assumed to be Holy Churches of today.

Although it might not sound agreeable, I don't think the truth was meant to be widely accepted..

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
-By many in the first place

In fact I believe it's just that which sparks us on this "spiritual journey" which is basically the journey for truth and oneness with that of the almighty Creator himself so that we have complete understand of all things and have everlasting peace within our souls.

Say you are at your friends house reading this post and may the Lord forbid if this be true, but say for instance your friend comes to you and tells you that they see your house burning down on television..Now many will think of this as a joke until they actually "see it" or "witness the truth" for themselves.

So in that example there it would be hard for any Church Denomination Priest could sell you on believing what he calls to be the divine truth he only can give you testimony from scripture but it's up to you to unlock the meaning behind such words.

Although many today are using such power to deceive, which is only creating more non-believers which is exactly what the Serpent wants.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorian Guard

No it has been revealed in the past and is being unfolded as we speak.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In my opinion as a non-religious person I feel that the beast is half money and half chip.(even tho its kinda the same)
You will have to choose between someone having control over you or being as you were made.(free)
The world is enslaved by how the money is flowing...look at the economy and places like Africa.
I could go on forever as this can be a big topic but I see money as the false hope...hence why I say the chip might be the beast.
Thats my 2 pennies.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I feel that the beast is half money and half chip

I think you mean the mark, not the beast.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
ok

I suggest you re read the post. i was dismissing the chip and highlighting that it in itself it is nothing, the ghetto comment was an example to back that up.

People forget that it is not just the mark

its the name and the number

REV 13:17

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Mark in itself is not worship, it is more than that

Rev 14:9

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

if the mark was worship then the above passage would be like saying worship the worship

david

new topics

top topics

join