It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surgeons find Tree growing inside man's lung

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
healthandfitness.sympatico.msn.ca... showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

Just wondered what people thought of this...My first thread folks...It may die...but I am sure it will be interesting.

It's quite bizzare isn't it?....I talked to my OH who is a very scientific person about it who found it 'unbelievable'..Now for all you Organic Chemists/ Biologists out there.....

This is obviously rare...but for some reason (if it is true) the Spruce Fir in question... must have somehow been in the right conditions...So my friends of the chemist/biological world. enlighten me...LOL..what exchanges in the lungs could facilitate such a rare occurance...Over to you!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Already being discussed Here. Please use the search function before posting.

Also you are in the wrong section, refer to the ATS Freshman's Forum if you need help with first time posts.

Welcome To ATS.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
[Self edit - didn't see notice of the other thread on the topic.]

I've heard weirder things growing in bodies. The plant world is quite amazing in it's ability to take root and flourish even in the grimmest environments. Ideally light access and certain ranges of chemical conditions are optimal, but not absolutely essential.

Mike

[edit on 24-4-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

join