It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have been interested in the chemtrails for a while but I have noticed something strange. I live in Petaluma, which is close to San Fransicso, and lately I haven't been seeing nearly as many chemtrails as before. It's the same in Palm Springs, CA, which is kinda by L.A. I don't see why they'd just stop spraying Chemtrails. I wonder if a transparent variety of chemtrail is being developed that we can't see. What do you think? Has anyone else noticed in their area that there has been less and less chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not here. I do notice that they decrease for the winter months significantly. But we had it quite warm the last few days, and at some points, at a glance I thought the sky was clouding over...only to look up and see it was literally DOZENS of straight trails through the sky, and a small plane crossing over making yet another.....

I'm in southern Ontario, Can.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That's odd. Right now I'm in Palm Springs and there's not a single one in the sky. It seems odd that the chemtrails would stop here altogether, which is why I wonder if a clear variety is being developed.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well...what can I say? I hope it is ultimately a good sign, and not one of worse measures having been implemented.
It'd be great if somehow awareness and people working on some level to deal with the chemtrail issue have changed something here, prevented the activity, etc...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Im in Quebec and "they" recently started their spraying campaigns again. I took some pics, I was going to make a post about them. In a couple of days. Tonight is clear, and i am making a fire tonight, I will see if they spray at night (I noticed last year that you could see them when the moon was up at night) I tried to take pics but obviously they did not come out.

I will make a post about the Quebec spraying one day. I have a couple nice pics, one awesome one from last winter with two planes spraying)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hope so too. It's nice to actually here some goodnews. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed for now and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A reduction you say? Odd... maybe where you live...?
Shortly after the scheduled US Navy operations started here in the NW, the amount of chemtrails have quintupled!! literally, where there used to be one or two above my house, now there are 5 to 6!!

Ive noticed that after they spray them, they begin to slowly dissipate into the atmosphere, until what was once a blue bright sky becomes a murky haze filled one...

Then everyone gets sick.

Just my observations

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well the reduction I've seen is in northern and southern california. I have a hard time believing it would just stop. I doubt it is because of people complaining, almost everyone where I live thinks that the chemtrails are natural clouds!

top topics

join