It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I know not everyone likes orb pics.....but

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Last night my gf and I went to an area cemetary in northern California that we've had multiple unusual experiences. I captured many interesting pics (orbs) but there were two that really stand out. The first shows a blue orb right in front of her. I don't know how well it'll show here, but to look at the orb up close its shows almost an aura around it. We've never captured anything like it before. Tyhe second speaks for itself. She's always been the kind of sensitive person that's drawn out this sort of response, no matter where we've investigated. We also, about the time of the blue orb, heard what sounded like a childs voice. If anyones in the area where we did this, this is a pioneers cemetary in Anderson California. Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ive seen quite a lot of these orb pitures appearing lately. in my opinion, the majority of them are purely reflections. this is no different. a bit of rain or snow together with a digital camera = orbs. nothing more than reflection of water,

if orbs are real then why are all the photos in darkness? why not have a bright orb appear in daylight?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

I am not at all a fan of Orb pictures and what not. However, the pictures you have are really cool, but I do not think that they are orbs. I seen in the picture some serious flowers next to graves and those flowers give off pollen and other things. The flash can actually pick up the pollen and reflect off of them.

Yea I know the old Pollen argument, but seriously thats what it looks like to me.

I am not syaing your g/f is not sensitive, I do believe she is, but in this case I think that these orbs are actually pollen.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

That blue orb is cool! It reminds me of the Rasengan.

You do not have to visit a cemetary to see these shapes though, they are everywhere now days.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It didn't happen to be raining at the time the pictures were taken was it? The only reason I ask is, I have taken similar pictures in a cemetary and other places when it was raining.

Also, out of curiosity, in the first linked picture what is that light source in the top right of the photo? There is also a similar one on the left closer to the top. I was just curious.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

new topics

top topics

join