It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divided States of America ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Good Day citizens of ATS

After watching the coverage of the "Tea Party's" on MSM I've come to three conclusions...

1) We are united, beyond party lines, that .GOV is running a train off a cliff...

2) We are divided, casting blame on either prior or present leadership...

3) We are dumb-founded and don't know who to blame...

This raises serious questions as to where our loyalties lie...

Are we above division, for the greater good of all, or, divisive in small gains for lessor groups?

*I believe* that small government is a mandate of the bill of rights and the constitution.

The founding fathers never intended a full time government of lawyers, debating their own "legalese" for weeks on end as "employment" with us footing the bill...and limiting our freedoms with "snazzy double talk"....

The original congress were farmers, merchants and tradesmen...who had businesses to run...they only convened for matters of utmost importance...not as a primary job, but, as needed by their employers...US...

I believe in the original 13th Amendment...

www.scratchinpost.net...

The original Thirteenth Amendment (no title of nobility), approved by 13 of the 17 states March 12, 1819 and thereby ratified, is the last proper draft of a de jure Amendment but is not recognized by the corporate (de facto) UNITED STATES.

The original 13th Amendment prohibits "Esquires" (Attorneys) from holding positions of public office.

The Fourteenth Amendment for all intents and purposes does not exist. On March 28, 1861 Congress adjourned sine die and never has reconvened de jure.
Visit my signature links for more info...

[edit on 4/18/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What if the states really did secede? Would the nations current drug policies have an effect on this, even cause this?

www.associatedcontent.com...

new topics

join